Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Photo Manipulation Services || BOOST YOUR SE CHANCE!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Photo Manipulation Services || BOOST YOUR SE CHANCE!

Hello!

I have decided to instead use my Photoshop abilities to manipulate images of products to make them appear broken.

I can pretty much do anything, from making your phone look melted, editing documents, making products look broken and putting your name beside products. I ensure the quality of my work is high and also provide meta data removal from all my pieces so that if the image is examined, no information regarding it being manipulated is shown.

I can't really price my work on here as the difficulty will range depending on the product and what you want done, but we can conclude this when we talk.

Please note I only accept BTC as payment, this is to avoid chargebacks which just waste my time.

I will happily provide a single vouch copy to a trusted member, however I have already completed a couple of images for users, I am happy to show these over skype. I will not be going first, if I deem you trustworthy I will, however please don't be offended if I don't.

If you are interested in my services please feel free to add me on Skype at -

Code:
live:officialrefundere

Tags
cheap, gfx, manipulation, photo editing, se