Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

*Twitch Designs*

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
*Twitch Designs*

Who am I : Getting to know the artist

Hello guys im Chris"Drgnchris". I've been doing graphic design for quite some time now. You guys may have questions such as "How did you get into Photoshop" and that's actually a funny story my dad needed a graphic designer but didn't want to pay too much for a designer because he didn't make alot so I found the program gimp and played with gimp for about 1-2 years and noticed it didn't have features that I needed to push myself to the next level so I got Photoshop and for now on I used Photoshop. Another question you may ask me is "Can you teach me how to do blank", well I can do tutorials and im starting off a YouTube channel so I can help people get better and push towards there goals with Photoshop, if you have any more questions please ask me. I'm always open to you're questions!

​What makes me different from other people

We'll all designers are the same as in there designers but they all have different type of designs. I like to be unique and make it what the customers think looks good for them. Im also dedicated to the customer and finish the product on time.

Brain storming with the artist

Ok guys lets keep this short and simple, please give me at least what you want and don't just tell me you want a overlay.
Example of a good idea : I want [blank color] [blank kind of texture] [blank text]
Example of a bad idea : I want a overlay(ok I understand you want a overlay but your not telling me your color preference etc.)

Portfolio

Payment :
Paypal

Chris Graphics 1998

Taking clients while im open

Old   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hey do you maybe need a truster for this Site? I could try your Service for free and example only the Profile picture on Twitch and if i like it i will buy overlay and Banner and Post here that you are trusted

Old   #3

I do the designs then put copy right on it , if you like it you pay if you dont i'll change it. I dont do designs for free