Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Moe Graphic & Motion -The ability to think independently and creatively

Old 10/19/2017, 22:56   #91 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Nice guy, fast and clean work i recommand

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2017, 19:53   #92 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 830
The Black Market: 146/0/0
Ich war auf der Suche nach jemanden, der mir ein Intro erstellt. In meinen Thema hat sich Moe gemeldet und hat mich in Skype hinzugefügt.

Ich beschrieb ihn ungefähr was ich mir vorstelle als Intro, ich gab ihn nicht besonders viele Informationen. Da ich selbst unkreativ bin und nicht wirklich wusste in welche Richtung das Intro gehen sollte.

Kein Problem für ihn! Er konnte bereits mit wenigen Informationen etwas anfangen und hat sich dementsprechend an die Arbeit gemacht. Wenige Stunden später war der erste Upload auf YouTube hochgeladen. Ich war sehr zufrieden mit der ersten Upload, es gab paar Kleinigkeiten welche ich geändert haben wollte. (Schriftfarbe, Große etc.) Ohne zu zögern und nachzufragen setze er das Intro so um wie ich es mir gewünscht habe.

Ich kann diese Person jeden nur weiter empfehlen, er nimmt sich die nötige Zeit um das gewünschte Intro zu "erstellen". Sonst von der Person her, er antwortet relativ schnell nimmt Rücksicht auf "Neulinge" und war immer freundlich und hilfsbereit.

Danke für die perfekte Zusammenarbeit und viel Erfolg weiterhin!

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/01/2017, 11:37   #93

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpliinTaX_ View Post
Ich war auf der Suche nach jemanden, der mir ein Intro erstellt. In meinen Thema hat sich Moe gemeldet und hat mich in Skype hinzugefügt.

Ich beschrieb ihn ungefähr was ich mir vorstelle als Intro, ich gab ihn nicht besonders viele Informationen. Da ich selbst unkreativ bin und nicht wirklich wusste in welche Richtung das Intro gehen sollte.

Kein Problem für ihn! Er konnte bereits mit wenigen Informationen etwas anfangen und hat sich dementsprechend an die Arbeit gemacht. Wenige Stunden später war der erste Upload auf YouTube hochgeladen. Ich war sehr zufrieden mit der ersten Upload, es gab paar Kleinigkeiten welche ich geändert haben wollte. (Schriftfarbe, Große etc.) Ohne zu zögern und nachzufragen setze er das Intro so um wie ich es mir gewünscht habe.

Ich kann diese Person jeden nur weiter empfehlen, er nimmt sich die nötige Zeit um das gewünschte Intro zu "erstellen". Sonst von der Person her, er antwortet relativ schnell nimmt Rücksicht auf "Neulinge" und war immer freundlich und hilfsbereit.

Danke für die perfekte Zusammenarbeit und viel Erfolg weiterhin!
Thank you so much for this because people thinknig that I will scam them because I got -1 which is the admin removed it already.. but the guy added it again so yea I'm waiting for the admin to remove it again

Latest Work:
Old 11/13/2017, 11:53   #94

Latest Work:

Old 11/18/2017, 13:22   #95

Latest Work Finished Within 1day:

INTRO:

LOGO:

Twitch:

Youtube:

Old 11/18/2017, 15:28   #96 Trade Status: Verified(?)

The Black Market: 128/0/0
Nice Guy 100% trustabel and very creative Dude. Everbody should take his Service.
Go on like that Budy
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2017, 20:19   #97 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 8
Untrustable Seller. Please be sure to send a trade both agreed on, through EPVP, so it is a verified trade. Because if you don't he's most likely going to scam you just like he did with me. If you don't believe in my words, PM me or write down below and i'll provide you with evidence.

08.12.2017 - I still haven't recieved my 50€ he owes. The trailer is still not done, still no response.

Alright so,

i ordered a trailer from MÒE on the 29th October 2017. This is also the day where I sent him 50 Euro (55 USD). I can send any kind of proof you want that I actually paid him.

Till the 6th of November I haven't recieved any kind of news about the status, so I asked for it.

To my question if theres any news all he writes is "Hi", I had to write at the 8th and 11th November to recieve an answer, which was from him:

"Yes bro nearly to finish sorry for the long time. 1-2 days maximum. Is that okay for you?"

So I replied with what you can see above. All fine by now. Alright, a week later, still no response. So I wrote a message to him on the 17th of November, on the following Sunday such as Monday. He was during all the messages always online. This is what I observed, so he kind of ignored me as a customer. Now that he finally responded on monday telling me he'll be done within FEW hours. And till today, he still didn't manage to complete my order although he did that other guy above me within 1 day.

I don't know what I am doing wrong but this is just incredible. This is just so everyone knows. I think this is the only way he's going to take it serious and improve in future. I also don't think i'll be getting my money back.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/19/2017, 16:51   #98

I have updated my new skype
If you would like to order something write me here
Old 01/01/2018, 17:18   #99

Latest work:

Old 01/15/2018, 15:52   #100 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Bought a design from him for 100€ when it was finished it wasn't quite what I expected, asked for minor changes, he said he would do it but two weeks later I still have no answer even though he's online right NOW.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2018, 16:55   #101 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Update:

What I told him the section should be structured like, I even showed him how my thread was structured.

What I got:

******* one line descriptions? First time making a thread design? Well ok, I told him that's not what I meant and asked if he could fix it so I can have one section per feature. His answer:

Ok cool, thought it'll be finished in a day so I can finally use the design. Well...

And then, exactly one month later, guess what?

Can't recommend this service.
Old 01/29/2018, 00:18   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Konst View Post
Update:

What I told him the section should be structured like, I even showed him how my thread was structured.

What I got:

Fucking one line descriptions? First time making a thread design? Well ok, I told him that's not what I meant and asked if he could fix it so I can have one section per feature. His answer:

Ok cool, thought it'll be finished in a day so I can finally use the design. Well...

And then, exactly one month later, guess what?

Can't recommend this service.

Yes I have told you all of that but something unexpected happened I had a case with a customer and I am supposed to resolve it as fast as possible because It gave me a trade restriction and I had also a problem with the notfication center as well anyways I've been working with many customers as you can see I've never done this before also I didn't scammed you or somethin'
But coming to me and say " it's your first thread design" and such stuff and tryin' to act funny I've to tell you something also with "no offence" you are the worst customer too

Here is what happened recently and sorry for everybody I've fixed my problems as well feel free to order right now ^-^ <3

LATEST WORK:

Old 01/30/2018, 19:05   #103 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MÓE View Post
Yes I have told you all of that but something unexpected happened I had a case with a customer and I am supposed to resolve it as fast as possible because It gave me a trade restriction and I had also a problem with the notfication center as well anyways I've been working with many customers as you can see I've never done this before also I didn't scammed you or somethin'
But coming to me and say " it's your first thread design" and such stuff and tryin' to act funny I've to tell you something also with "no offence" you are the worst customer too

Here is what happened recently and sorry for everybody I've fixed my problems as well feel free to order right now ^-^ <3

LATEST WORK:

You didn't fix anything. I still dont have my design. You think that having other customers is a justification for ignoring me for a month and then just giving up on the project I paid for in advance? You must've been hustling 24/7 for one month straight if you couldn't take one hour out of your day to fix my problem. Yea sure buddy, good luck with your sales.
Old 02/04/2018, 21:10   #104

Latest Work:

Thread

Signature:
Old 02/04/2018, 21:19   #105 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 314
The Black Market: 120/0/0
Just bought a thread design + Signature from him. Really friendly and patient person, changed things for me many times during the making. I completly got what i wanted, price was fair! Everytime again, thank you for your work!

Habe gerade ein Thread Design + Signatur von ihm gekauft. Sehr freundliche und nette Person, hat mehrmals während des erstellens Dinge für ich abgeändert. Ich habe genau das bekommen was ich wollte und der Preis war fair. Jederzeit wieder, vielen dank für deine Arbeit!

Thanks
1 User