Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moe Graphic & Motion -The ability to think independently and creatively

Discussion on Moe Graphic & Motion -The ability to think independently and creatively within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old 07/17/2018, 20:16   #136

elite*gold: 60
The Black Market: 150/0/0
Old 07/17/2018, 23:17   #137 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
u can create a Youtube Banner/profilpicture?
Old 07/18/2018, 13:32   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergspitze View Post
u can create a Youtube Banner/profilpicture?
Yes
Can you please add me on skype: fifauwk07
or send me a PN with info?
Old 07/18/2018, 18:13   #139 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 5
Ordered again. Quick, reliable and on point as always.

10/10 would order again!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/24/2018, 09:25   #140 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1055
Quote:
Originally Posted by MÓE View Post

Latest Work

Feedback

Hey, Iam interested

For a Thread + Banner ( Sig ) Design please pm
Old 07/24/2018, 14:15   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amonjak View Post
Hey, Iam interested

For a Thread + Banner ( Sig ) Design please pm
add me on skype: fifauwk07
Old 08/05/2018, 10:43   #142 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+Rep
nice guy, bought 2 jobs from him
even paid more than i should for his patience
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2018, 19:17   #143

For Sale Mascot Logo
Modifications Is Available

Old 09/04/2018, 15:57   #144 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 66
** Edited **

My honest review regarding my video project I ordered:

Deadline was missed
When talking about the project and time frame, the designer said that he'll need "1-2 days" to finish the job. 16 days later I received a half way polished video (more about the quality further down below). One of the main reasons I agreed on the deal we made was, that he said he'll provide the video within 1-2 days. That was not the case.

No communication / feedback loop
Right after kicking off the deal, I haven't heard anything from him for 4 days. Not responding to messages on Discord and not on epvp, even tho he was online on both, multiple times. Since 4 days was already 2 days past the initial deadline, I wrote a post here in his thread to see if that gets his attention. He then messaged me back and said, that "cutting all the footage is a pain in the ass" and that I will get a preview that day. I didn't receive a preview and didn't get any information about the progress and/or if the video hes creating is actually what I expect.

Unprofessional behaviour
I know that I should expect something different when working with someone who offers his "skills" on epvp compared to working with a professional designer agency or something similar, but the overall process with MOE was beyond the unprofessionality I expected and very very time consuming. Giving first feedback and asking questions regarding the missed deadline ended up in long arguements. "Customer is king" might be outdated nowadays, but working with this guy will make you feel like a garbage can, since his opinion is always correct while yours is not. Giving feedback about his first preview (which I received 15 days after we kicked off the deal) got him to a point, where he dropped lines like "you have a master degree in marketing", "you are so good", meaning it as an offensive joke, because, as I said before, there is no other opinion than his own. I should've just refunded at that point, but since the project was beyond the deadline anyway, I was just waiting for the end result.

Okayish quality
The video I received in the end was "Okay". He's probably quite good in video editing, but he either has no time or doesn't want to invest the time. I don't know which one it is.
I wanted him to make a product/frag video and did send him about 60 clips of frags.
His first "end result" video he did send me was 31 seconds long, of which it showed my own intro for 6 seconds and 6 seconds of a edited picture. Means, the video itself was only 19 seconds long and contained only 4 scenes of the 60 provided clips I did send to him. Please remember, it took him 15 days to get to that point, where he did send me a 19 seconds video. The effects were cool but since I haven't gotten to see any preview before, I had feedback to mention and wanted some stuff to get changed. That ended up in another arguement, of course.
The way he added my feedback was quite poorly made and probably just to get to an end really fast.
An example: There was usernames shown in the video, which should have been edited out (this information was giving to him right on we kicked off the deal). He didn't do this, so he had to do it at that point. His solution was to zoom in the video, until you couldn't see the names anymore. This changed the overall angle of the video, almost did cut off displayed sentences etc.
To sum this up: I guess he's a good editor, but since you can't give feedback about what you would like to see, you'll get a video which doesn't satisfy you.

At the very end he asked me if I am happy with the video and I said "yes", just to end this whole thing, because I didn't want to waste more of my time and nerves. I paid him and will never work with him again, that's for sure.
Old 09/14/2018, 00:14   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevolutionX88 View Post
** Edited **

My honest review regarding my video project I ordered:

Deadline was missed
When talking about the project and time frame, the designer said that he'll need "1-2 days" to finish the job. 16 days later I received a half way polished video (more about the quality further down below). One of the main reasons I agreed on the deal we made was, that he said he'll provide the video within 1-2 days. That was not the case.

No communication / feedback loop
Right after kicking off the deal, I haven't heard anything from him for 4 days. Not responding to messages on Discord and not on epvp, even tho he was online on both, multiple times. Since 4 days was already 2 days past the initial deadline, I wrote a post here in his thread to see if that gets his attention. He then messaged me back and said, that "cutting all the footage is a pain in the ass" and that I will get a preview that day. I didn't receive a preview and didn't get any information about the progress and/or if the video hes creating is actually what I expect.

Unprofessional behaviour
I know that I should expect something different when working with someone who offers his "skills" on epvp compared to working with a professional designer agency or something similar, but the overall process with MOE was beyond the unprofessionality I expected and very very time consuming. Giving first feedback and asking questions regarding the missed deadline ended up in long arguements. "Customer is king" might be outdated nowadays, but working with this guy will make you feel like a garbage can, since his opinion is always correct while yours is not. Giving feedback about his first preview (which I received 15 days after we kicked off the deal) got him to a point, where he dropped lines like "you have a master degree in marketing", "you are so good", meaning it as an offensive joke, because, as I said before, there is no other opinion than his own. I should've just refunded at that point, but since the project was beyond the deadline anyway, I was just waiting for the end result.

Okayish quality
The video I received in the end was "Okay". He's probably quite good in video editing, but he either has no time or doesn't want to invest the time. I don't know which one it is.
I wanted him to make a product/frag video and did send him about 60 clips of frags.
His first "end result" video he did send me was 31 seconds long, of which it showed my own intro for 6 seconds and 6 seconds of a edited picture. Means, the video itself was only 19 seconds long and contained only 4 scenes of the 60 provided clips I did send to him. Please remember, it took him 15 days to get to that point, where he did send me a 19 seconds video. The effects were cool but since I haven't gotten to see any preview before, I had feedback to mention and wanted some stuff to get changed. That ended up in another arguement, of course.
The way he added my feedback was quite poorly made and probably just to get to an end really fast.
An example: There was usernames shown in the video, which should have been edited out (this information was giving to him right on we kicked off the deal). He didn't do this, so he had to do it at that point. His solution was to zoom in the video, until you couldn't see the names anymore. This changed the overall angle of the video, almost did cut off displayed sentences etc.
To sum this up: I guess he's a good editor, but since you can't give feedback about what you would like to see, you'll get a video which doesn't satisfy you.

At the very end he asked me if I am happy with the video and I said "yes", just to end this whole thing, because I didn't want to waste more of my time and nerves. I paid him and will never work with him again, that's for sure.
I had problems on my Internet and you know that.
You should've refunded Instead of being a fake guy and lie on all the chat about how you are satisfied and we start together again clean also I've offered you a free cinematic video for free just a way to say sorry and to support you..
Anyways
just a advice: don't be fake.
Thank you.

Old 09/29/2018, 20:17   #146

Old 09/29/2018, 20:27   #147 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 34
Schneller Dude. Hat mir die Grafiken entsprechend meinen Wünschen erstellt und angepasst.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2018, 11:27   #148 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 18
The Black Market: 677/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,109
Hey wie viel würde deine Signatur bloß mit anderen Inhalt kosten?

und wie viel Kostet die letzte Signatur in deinen Referenzen?
Old 09/30/2018, 14:46   #149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Givemoney View Post
Hey wie viel würde deine Signatur bloß mit anderen Inhalt kosten?

und wie viel Kostet die letzte Signatur in deinen Referenzen?
schreibe mich per pn oder auf skype an um über die details zu sprechen
Old 10/27/2018, 12:31   #150

Thread Design

Thanks
1 User