Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

eSport/Clanlogo

Discussion on eSport/Clanlogo within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
eSport/Clanlogo

Hey there,

i'm new into creating logos and started today with my first one. After a couple hours i managed to finish my first logo. Now i'm gonna put it for sale, but i'm not sure how much i want for it. The worktime was around 3+ hours, so my price will highly depend on that. We'll talk about the details on private.

I focused on typical eSport logos and thats the result:

The 2 texts can be edited, but the rest will stay like this.
If you're interested, just hit me up on Skype or ePvP.

Regards

Edit: Tutorial i used to create this:
Old 06/12/2015, 17:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 257/1/3
would be nice if you would link the guy from youtube Tutorial ^^ (wich helped u to creat this )

Old 06/12/2015, 17:17   #3

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by niemand2 View Post
would be nice if you would link the guy from youtube Tutorial ^^ (wich helped u to creat this )

Yeah, shouldve done that, gonna do it now. Totally forgot about that, thanks
Thanks
1 User