Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Company logo contest!

Discussion on Company logo contest! within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 70
The Black Market: 259/0/0
Company logo contest!

Hello Guys!

I am looking for the best logo for a future company called NameYourGame. Logo should be professional and usable in multiple ways. (website, t-shirt, etc.)
Basically you have free hand with colors and style if it looks good. I am paying 10€ for the best LOGO. Feel free to contact with me over Skype if you have any further question!
Old 09/14/2014, 18:55   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Skype me - Asafcohen30.
about the price, 10€ is really low price for a representative logo..
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CONTEST] Make a logo and win kBot GG / KOpenStealth
10/09/2012 - DarkOrbit - 118 Replies
Content of contest: Hey all! As you know I've got a new site :) So now I'll need NEW logo for site & forum! And now you've got a chance to win a kBot / KOS license :) What to do? Make a logo of my site and forum! It can be also an animation ;)
[CONTEST] Make a logo and win kBot GG!!!
10/12/2011 - DarkOrbit - 153 Replies
Hey all! In thiss week I'll open my new site: kkbot.eu To make it nice I need awesome logo :) So now you've got a chance to win a kBot license :) What to do? Make a logo of my site! It can be also an animation ;)
[CONTEST] Make a logo and win kBot GG!!! - POLL
10/12/2011 - General Art - 19 Replies
Ok guys! In THIS topis you could send me your logo for me and now I can present you my best TOP 10 of all logos :) You can vote for them to let me know which one is the best in your opinion. so: #1 http://hoocrax.fileave.com/testing.gif #2
e*pvp T-Shirt Logo Contest
08/25/2009 - Main - 81 Replies
e*pvp T-Shirt Logo Contest ein Logo soll kreiert werden, und zwar von euch! Wozu das ganze? Das Mod-Team hat beschlossen das wir einen Service hier im Board anbieten über den man sich T-shirts z.B. bedrucken lassen kann, sowie weitere 60 verschiedene Artikel. Welche davon noch in frage kommen wird nach der Wahl eines Logos entschieden. und so soll es ungefähr ablaufen: -Ihr postet hier eure Entwürfe, können so viele sein wie ihr wollt. Nach ein paar Tagen (die Zeit möchte ich noch...