Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Summoners Rift Graphics Shop

Discussion on Summoners Rift Graphics Shop within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Summoners Rift Graphics Shop

Summoners Rifts Graphics Shop
Hello everyone! I am here to provide you with outstanding motion graphics and backgrounds. This thread may not look legit because i don't have a proper thread layout. I i will be making one very soon. Anyways i make 3D youtube intros, 3D backgrounds, 2D youtube intros, and 2D backgrounds all for a low cost. Here is an example of something i made for a friend for free: . Message me on skype if you're interested: hamzah.shawish1

3D things: $3 each
2D things: $2 each

These prices are negotiable and will most likely change over time and over each customer.

*Disclaimer* i am working on a thread layout, so for now this thread may not look professional and legit. The only method of payment is via paypal. after adding my Skype i will tell you the ToS and i will ask you if you accept them.

Have a great day

Tags
3d, after effects, backgrounds, cinema 4d intro's, intros

Similar Threads
New Summoners Rift on Liveserver
08/01/2014 - League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
I just want to share this on elitepvpers! I didnt create this. The source is: Play in New Summoner?s Rift on LIVE Server! | Yurixy Works
[Selling] PBE ACCOUNT 5 ONLY (PLAY ON THE NEW SUMMONERS RIFT!!)
06/21/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
I have a PBE account with a good quantity RP fo waste, and a good amount of stuff bought! If you want play and test on new Summoner's Rift PM ME! Price: 5 paypal or 10 paysafecard. I go first with trusted people since i don't have much TBM! :) Skype: scizor95
[Stream] Hello! from summoners rift
03/01/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Greetings elitePvP peeps! My name is CoolcoachDan and I am high gold singed/support main streamer on twitch.tv. I play on North American server. Twitch 800 followers in 9 weeks of streaming. I do random raffles for $10 card giveaways every Friday and Saturday and mystery gifts to friends list randomly on stream. My stream is very interactive, we do ranked duos, viewer in house and mods vs subscribers. So if you are interested in playing or being friends stop by and hit that follow button...
Need Opinions - Summoners Rift Bot
10/17/2013 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
So I need your guys opinions and suggestions. Right now I've got a friend making a Co-op Vs AI bot to grind IP and raise Smurfs. So far we have determined that these features are a good start: All Lanes supported Combat Engine and Individual Champion play-styles - More Champions would be added over time Smart decisions ie Farm cs, push objectives, buy appropriate gear Leave after a game ends and starts new ones All Maps Supported Login/logout after set amount of time/matches for breaks
Welcome to the summoners rift
03/18/2013 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm new here and I play League of Legends :)