Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League of Legends montage edit

Discussion on League of Legends montage edit within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post League of Legends montage edit

I'm planning to make a high elo League of Legends montage. Looking for experienced video artists.

I can provide either .avi clips or baronreplay files.

I'd prefer to pay with League eloboosting/referrals, but I can pay with paypal, too.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
League of Legends - November Montage
11/20/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Hey everyone, Would like to take this opportunity to share a montage I made of some clips I was able to gather in November. Hope you enjoy the footage and music. Just to give a little background, I just started playing League of Legends about 5 months ago and Ranked about 3 months ago and I reached Platinum III. Hopefully next season I'll be making it to Diamond. And if you enjoyed it please like it and subscribe! You can check it out here! I would like to suggest watching it in HD...
[Servince] Montage Edit
08/23/2011 - Call of Duty - 2 Replies
Hi liebe Com Ich wollte mich mal im Editieren von Montagen versuchen aber ich sage euch gleich im voraus ich bin kein echter Profi dabei und jetzt am Anfang möchte ich einfach mal schauen ob ich etwas schlaues hinbiegen kann... da ich aber selber nicht so oft mit Sniper spiele (was nicht heisst es dürften nur Sniper Clips sein) und allgemein nicht der MLG pro bin wollte ich malgucken wer mir etwas Schicken möchte... wenn ihr wass habt schreibt ne PN Ach ja im momment währe ICH EUCH...