Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Website Design for Boosting Service

Discussion on Website Design for Boosting Service within the Artist Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Website Design for Boosting Service

As title said contact me on: yoursmartboost
Old 11/16/2013, 22:23   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added in skype !

Kidding, he want's a print design with more then 10 pages for not more then 20 euros also he just want to pay you if its exactly like the homepage you wan't if not you worked for free and haven't got the chance to fix it.. I don't know in wich dreamworld hes livin....
Old 11/17/2013, 20:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added
Old 06/04/2014, 08:26   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you just provide the boosting services for the website already created or do you provide the service of building website and then branding ,marketing the website?... Please provide the details...
Old 06/04/2014, 10:44   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
The Black Market: 279/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by norwichchaisty View Post
Do you just provide the boosting services for the website already created or do you provide the service of building website and then branding ,marketing the website?... Please provide the details...
11-16-2013

Why would you bump such an old thread.
Closed Thread