Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Artist Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] Designing service for your private servers! [FAST][RELIABLE][CHEAP]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,552
Post [WTS] Designing service for your private servers! [FAST][RELIABLE][CHEAP]

Introduction

Hello e*pvpers! Today I want to introduce my new designing service for your private server projects. It is professional, fast, and what's most important - cheap! Are you sick of paying 200$++ for an exclusive template for your project? I'm your man!

How does it work?

It's really simple! All you have to do is add me at my skype or send me a private message here and we'll arrange a deal that satisfy both of us. Once you've reached me using one of these two contact methods, you give me the design guidelines, I will give you the estimated price for the website design.

After I'm done with the job, you will get a nicely sorted .PSD template that you can use for anything you wish, you can even sell it further, for a bigger price, it will be completely up to you!

How do I contact you?

You can either add me at skype, send me an e-mail or drop me a private message here, on elitepvpers. However, for the best possible experience, I highly recommend using the Skype communicator, it's much faster.

E-mail:

Tags
designing, private, psro, silkroad, webdesign

« [S]Gildenheader[B]Egold | Suche GFX Biete 75 e*gold + 5 PSC Rest!!! »