Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art > Artist Showcase
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cyberpunk Style Photomanipulation | quarexdesign

Discussion on Cyberpunk Style Photomanipulation | quarexdesign within the Artist Showcase forum part of the General Art category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 955
Cyberpunk Style Photomanipulation | quarexdesign

FINAL

BEFORE

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2021, 11:36   #2
Der nette Mann

elite*gold: 1810
Received Thanks: 4,491
She needs some cyber chrome oder body modifications. That would look even better.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/28/2021, 18:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicator View Post
She needs some cyber chrome oder body modifications. That would look even better.
I took your comment into consideration and added my new work, and I am waiting for your comments.
Old 01/28/2021, 20:50   #4
Der nette Mann

Quote:
Originally Posted by alperen_57 View Post
I took your comment into consideration and added my new work, and I am waiting for your comments.
Hi,

please post your new work into this thread, instead of opening a new one for every work.
Old 01/29/2021, 04:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicator View Post
Hi,

please post your new work into this thread, instead of opening a new one for every work.
Alright. Every same themed photo edits work or every work? if every work can i edit thread title?

Final

Alternative

Before

Old 01/29/2021, 08:48   #6
Der nette Mann

@
for each theme one thread.

Artist Den Rules:
Quote:
Showthreads: It is allowed to create multiple threads (e.g. photo and design) to present graphics. You do not necessarily have to use a thread for all your graphics.
If you want to change the thread title, just report the beginning post and tell me the new title.

I like your second picture aswell, the manipulation on the right arm and face are well executed and fitting. My only complaint is the right leg, dosent look nearly als relastic as the rest of the picture. Maybe a different stock photo would have been better.

For colors, I like the 2nd variation better, has more neon vibes und is all in all more consistent.
Old 07/09/2021, 22:09   #7

elite*gold: 98
It's a beautiful design.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2021, 16:14   #8

elite*gold: 0
I like it , it's look very clean nice man i like it
Thanks
1 User