Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

◯ [ANYBIS CHEAT] - Best of the best [ARMA 3] ◯

Discussion on ◯ [ANYBIS CHEAT] - Best of the best [ARMA 3] ◯ within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
◯ [ANYBIS CHEAT] - Best of the best [ARMA 3] ◯

Best of the best
ANYBIS CHEAT
[BETA]

Screenshot of cheat

What the control panel looks like! -

Sell in one hand (after purchase you get the admin panel and the source code)
You can sell it and choose your price.
Everything will explain how and what to use-you will get 24/7 support and every month update!

Contact disсord:
Han Wall#7675

Write and ask questions in PM.
Theme created only for reviews!
Also ready to be tested adm

Slots available [3/3] - CLOSED!

Remember that any insults and discriminatory statements in any form towards any person from the development team / STUFF team may result in disconnection from the service of your account or your computer (on your computer, SOFTWARE purchased from us will not work, even if you change your account).
Also, disconnection from the service may lead to attempts of deception, the use of errors for selfish purposes and failure to inform about them.

Your subscription may be blocked for violation of the terms of use, as well as at the discretion of the developer.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/26/2019, 20:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
how much does it cost?
since when is it undetected?

and add some video footage or at least screens that show the ESP ingame not just on the map
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 20:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
how much does it cost?
since when is it undetected?

and add some video footage or at least screens that show the ESP ingame not just on the map
The price is negotiable, videos and screenshots will be soon
Since doing the update for the cheat and fix some bugs

How does the control panel - (buy full cheat, contact PM)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2019, 20:53   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Good men,not a scamer. +rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 21:31   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 165
only the best of the best from a new user obviously. btw those pictures dont prove anything, the first 3 pictures dont prove anything since the first one isnt in game, the second on isnt in game and the third one looks photoshopped badly and have the same settings as the second one. now i dont wanna call this a scam because maybe you can provide video of the cheat. but right now you look really fishy. because of the reasons i stated above and because you dont even have a price so maybe try to change some stuff and then contact me and ill delete the post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/26/2019, 21:48   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsdssdfu View Post
only the best of the best from a new user obviously. btw those pictures dont prove anything, the first 3 pictures dont prove anything since the first one isnt in game, the second on isnt in game and the third one looks photoshopped badly and have the same settings as the second one. now i dont wanna call this a scam because maybe you can provide video of the cheat. but right now you look really fishy. because of the reasons i stated above and because you dont even have a price so maybe try to change some stuff and then contact me and ill delete the post.
So far, the beta version - has fixed some bugs in the panel and in the menu. soon I will add screenshots (not enough time for everything)
And the price is negotiable
You will be able to manage your subscriptions-sell your own subscriptions
Just any wish from the buyer will be added / removed at your request.

I will be glad if you participate in the testing when I'm done
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/26/2019, 22:17   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by fanyze1 View Post
So far, the beta version - has fixed some bugs in the panel and in the menu. soon I will add screenshots (not enough time for everything)
And the price is negotiable
You will be able to manage your subscriptions-sell your own subscriptions
Just any wish from the buyer will be added / removed at your request.

I will be glad if you participate in the testing when I'm done
i didnt write all of that just for a test... just upload a video and ill delete it as soon as you msg me
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2019, 11:05   #8

Arma 3 software update.

- Added the ability for static Lattrop resources on Altis Life servers.
How it works :
1. Extract 2 units of the desired resource (preferably the most expensive, for greater effect ) .
2. Recycle it.
3. Go on sale, on the character wear the largest backpack, open the menu "lootdrop", tick on, in the window select a resource from the backpack, then click on the" introduction "button, the backpack is completely filled with the resource, sell, then again" introduction " and again sell, and so you can sell indefinitely. Thus there is an opportunity to earn a huge amount of money. We advise you not to make very large sums, so as not to palitsya server logs. The function works stably on most Altis Life servers, about 10 servers have been tested for performance.

- Added the function Jail Block (located in the Misc tab ).
How it works: when arresting the police, turn on this function. Any police officer will not be able to send you to jail through the "win" button. You will leave on the same place, also this function works if you will try to be sent to slavery. In General, any unwanted script in the direction of your client will be blocked.

- Fixed hacking techniques. Works now steadily. When activated, approach any technique, push on the release button of transport and technology is open.

- Small improvements to ESP and MapHack, now works on a lot more stable, added more precise settings ESP for every taste (Squares, shape models, Nicknames, Weapons, Distance, money on hand ).

- The possibility of hacking VIP privileges has so far been frozen, in principle, with the new function it is not particularly necessary, you can not now do not farm resources. In the near future, the VIP function in any case will be restored.

Soon my friend will make a video and I will add
Since I have no way to do it myself
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/02/2019, 03:21   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this screenshot is script based no need for external program like you show in your screenshot. nice scam
Old 03/02/2019, 03:33   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
yeah you should start showing off some video footage otherwise it seems like a big scam :^)
Old 03/02/2019, 22:57   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yeah photos dont prove jack **** i need a video and then money can come your way
Old 03/04/2019, 14:27   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

exactly what mevler said looks like a script based map esp
Old 03/16/2019, 10:34   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 33
lmao guys its %100 scam its DeathDance's map marker script here is the source: