Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Arma 3 NoHope Hider UD + Infistar killer (AC Killer)

Discussion on Arma 3 NoHope Hider UD + Infistar killer (AC Killer) within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 11/29/2018, 16:20   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
sharing a loader shouldn't cause a battleeye ban lol. means your **** is detected boy
Old 11/29/2018, 17:48   #17

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
sharing a loader shouldn't cause a battleeye ban lol. means your **** is detected boy
don't just keep talking **** all of the time okay every time i give you a little bit of respect because you are an older member than me but now no don't talk and say any bullshit that you don't know they have shared the hider with each other and the hider is for 1 person only if he shares it with his mate batteleye isn't dumb like you so they will detected it okay i don't want to see you replying with some bullshit again
Old 11/29/2018, 18:09   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Dude, you're scammer. You talk to me to buy after another guy shares and then steals me

Scammer
Old 11/29/2018, 18:15   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony THeOne0 View Post
don't just keep talking **** all of the time okay every time i give you a little bit of respect because you are an older member than me but now no don't talk and say any bullshit that you don't know they have shared the hider with each other and the hider is for 1 person only if he shares it with his mate batteleye isn't dumb like you so they will detected it okay i don't want to see you replying with some bullshit again
lmao what are you even trying to say? I know just enough of coding & BattleEye (especially in A3) to say that you're bullshitting. BE detects bad coded **** that f.e. uses an old bypass / detected bypass. It doesn't matter if two people use the same version of a hack, if the hack itself is undetected than BE does not detect it - it's as simple as that.
Old 11/29/2018, 19:27   #20

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfotze View Post
lmao what are you even trying to say? I know just enough of coding & BattleEye (especially in A3) to say that you're bullshitting. BE detects bad coded **** that f.e. uses an old bypass / detected bypass. It doesn't matter if two people use the same version of a hack, if the hack itself is undetected than BE does not detect it - it's as simple as that.
and you don't know when someone share your cheat with a bunch of friends and get it Dumped by BE i don't know that BE forgives ppl this days xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossipedro99 View Post
Dude, you're scammer. You talk to me to buy after another guy shares and then steals me

Scammer
say what you say you shared the hider and you got banned its not my fault