Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A wonderful menu cheap for $45! I accept trading with gift cards

Discussion on A wonderful menu cheap for $45! I accept trading with gift cards within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post A wonderful menu cheap for $45! I accept trading with gift cards

Read Title before any purchase.
I am selling only menu which is professionally "done". cough okay maybe not.
I accept the following trading payments.
A working steam gift cards worth 45 bucks

I don't do "paypal" reasons refunds from people and paypal doesn't protect menu scripts as a sale.

What this menu offers?
a lot of features that's you will see in the attachment if you have the right executor that bypass spyglass, infister and battleye.
If you don't have that don't buy this menu then complain later..
(There's %1 of arma 3 who have bypass infister/spyglass) some of them sell software $200 to $300 per month.

So if you want to buy this menu to implement it in your own server, test it out in none infister protection or even try to protect your own server then yes buy it

Add-on:
for extra $80 you get variable changer.
why this is expensive ?
Variable changer that I have it can detect variable within any server you execute it at. Which means you will be able to spawn money for yourself and resell that amount of money to other people besides "I've talked to some server popular server owners if they want to buy it from me this variable changer for $165 some of them still thinking to patch it the method) It's business, so hurry up buy it before they buy it from me (:

FAQ
Q. who made the menu ??
Q. Who made the variable changer?
A. Answer to both question above. Not me obviously I am just going resell it (some kid sell this menu + variable changer for $250).
Q. Does it work?
A. yes this been working for the past year it was private only and 1% of arma 3 cheaters use it. (As i mentioned above you need an expensive executor that bypass Spyglass,infister and battleye) to make this menu work.
otherwise cheap ones will load it but you'll get auto ban in any infister server.
Q. Who goes first?
A. You should go first as soon as I confirm the code working I'll send you the link to download the menu file.
Q. Where I should contacted you?
A. download/register to discord then add me: Realx3m#2636
Easy steps.:
On note: Only business no further questions or evading the payment.

Q. Can we use MM?
A. Sure if you're going cover the MM fees (=
Q. Are you legit?
A. 100% legit been on elitepvpers since 2011. I don't post a lot cause I do business =). I was a buyer once like you been scammed many times. I feel how you feel I ain't a greedy seller who would over charge stuff.
Q. You'll provide support to this menu?
A. This menu won't be patched till next year. So therefore you have to pay $45 per year around $3.75 per month
Q. You'll provide support to the add-on variable check?
A. If it gets patched in some servers that means owner of that server did purchase it from me =). So hurry up and cheat you'll only pay $80 per year. Server owners going pay me around $165 per month to keep it detectable. If they are not going to pay then you have your chance to cheat and spawn altislife money or any money in any moded servers or raw servers that have a currency.
Q. Why you're so transparent?
A. I hate fake sellers who just do this for money, this is my business model buy before it gets patched which it won't till June 30 2019. Which the variables and menu will be reworked at that point you pay less and get more out of it.
Q. Do you provide bypass for battleye, spyglass and infister?
A. No I don't provide that sorry. I am not a professional programmer. like those who proclaim to be as one and fool buyers. I am still a student learning programming language these all payments you gave me going be sold to legit buyers in future which I'll avoid any chargebacks/refunds from you that using elitepvpers.
Q. What if my steam gift code or guild wars 2 gem code doesn't work?
A. Contact the site you bought from and inform them. This is not my problem.
Q. When you'll accept paypal?
A. Sorry no paypal we can do an alternative method we'll discuss about it in discord.

Any further questions please ask me in discord.
I'll accept your discord request once you post yours in this thread only. No private messages. Only if you're a server owner of arma 3 minimum requirement average of 45 players and above to purchase this and patch it (=.

If you're a developer with Bohemia Interactive or part of it. Feel free to contact my discord we'll talk about alternative ways to make your game good again haha. (if that's going happen.)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg menu.jpg (29.8 KB, 78 views)
Old 06/24/2018, 06:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Nice Bantahv3 script from *************.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2018, 15:57   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by killasniff View Post
This one looks similar to Bantahv3 although that script is outdated, this one very supported to the current date and dlcs works %100 if you have bypass insfister /spyglass (:

If you need a comparison I'd suggest you to pm me the link then I will show you there's a lot of outdated codes in that old script (x.
Old 06/24/2018, 17:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realx3m View Post
This one looks similar to Bantahv3 although that script is outdated, this one very supported to the current date and dlcs works %100 if you have bypass insfister /spyglass (:

If you need a comparison I'd suggest you to pm me the link then I will show you there's a lot of outdated codes in that old script (x.
You don't have permission to resell this script nor did you purchase it off the original owner, if you're to sell this script the correct action will be taken.
Old 06/24/2018, 17:25   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I'd like to point out that this IS NOT Bantah V3, this menu is made by me, using the Bantah V3 design (with his permission ofc, I hate UI design in Arma).

It's been coded from the ground up. This is an outdated version as well, I wouldn't really recommend buying from this guy, especially at this price.

Quote:
Also the updated version contains a variable changer built in for free, lol
@ I also believe ^^ violates violates TBM rules #3.3 as the same script is available on other well known websites for free.
Old 06/24/2018, 17:44   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Any vouch copies or trials to test this **** out
Old 06/24/2018, 18:09   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Add-on:
why this is expensive ?
Variable changer that I have it can detect variable within any server you execute it at. Which means you will be able to spawn money for yourself and resell that amount of money to other people besides "I've talked to some server popular server owners if they want to buy it from me this variable changer for $165 some of them still thinking to patch it the method) It's business, so hurry up buy it before they buy it from me (:
A variable changer is open source on other forums, its even working and you want to sell it for extra 80 bucks lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/24/2018, 20:41   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
"only 1% of cheater used it" detected by infishit lmao pls bro if you are gonna sell a menu for 45 that need a spyglass or infistar bypass, you are just a skid trying to make money out of someone else work
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/26/2018, 09:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by finplayer21 View Post
I'd like to point out that this IS NOT Bantah V3, this menu is made by me, using the Bantah V3 design (with his permission ofc, I hate UI design in Arma).

It's been coded from the ground up. This is an outdated version as well, I wouldn't really recommend buying from this guy, especially at this price.

Also the updated version contains a variable changer built in for free, lol
@ I also believe ^^ violates violates TBM rules #3.3 as the same script is available on other well known websites for free.
*shrug* it doesn't violate any rule at first of all contact @ if this is your "truly menu" he's selling it for $250

he did indeed delete his post but google search will help ya. Edit: *also i don't mind if you linked "the other websites on pm about "same script" we will do comparison side by side

Quote:
Originally Posted by OpeartionTurtle View Post
Any vouch copies or trials to test this shit out
vouches may contact me on discord with profile link and i will pm you in here for link. Depends on posts etc (x
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grashopper. View Post
A variable changer is open source on other forums, its even working and you want to sell it for extra 80 bucks lol
Well excuse me that those variables are public and it's "patched". I am talking about private ones =).
Open source other forums is "free" doesn't mean it will stay undetected. So therefore you're right about one point and wrong about one point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fx55555 View Post
"only 1% of cheater used it" detected by infishit lmao pls bro if you are gonna sell a menu for 45 that need a spyglass or infistar bypass, you are just a skid trying to make money out of someone else work
Well wrong I ain't trying to make money out of it before you comment go do your own research x) someone called @ selling the same menu for $250 I have full evidences of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minolaure View Post
It is shameful...

After all that this person has done he is selling a thing that does not belong to him ... A fucking shame
Shameful? go look somewhere else kid. you're selling this for $250 to some customers or did you forget ?
You can't sqf code nor knowing any programming language. Sit down son.

@ @ Contact this kid tell him how stupid he is this wow me too (: @ archive on google going help you to see your own menu being sold for $250 @ trying to make big bucks out of it and yet he's here trying to "flame" cause I made it cheap.

so before you lose your head you need to do an investigation first before you run your mouth. Thanks for posting?

Edit: v2 To add all this to salt. @ claimed he's the one who did the menu @ (x it does say something about this situation. Yes i do have full conversation with this kid claiming this menu is his (: hmm wonderful discovery.

Edit: v1 @ I want to encounter @ request by providing side by side comparison in private he shall send you the claim of "free version". I shall send you the one i have you compare them by both ways.
Old 06/26/2018, 10:53   #10

Quote:
@ People who talk to you above, it's my friends, idiot
I just trusted you and you made a breach of trust.

It is impressive the perseverance of this person lol
After 3 weeks he still talks about it

You broke my trust so now you're touching a business
Mistakes will cost you trouble. Too bad...

Someone who buys this menu without infi/spy bypass will end up banned. I prefer to tell you in case or even with your sales you are likely to have trouble because 70% are without infistar.

I'll stop there, I'm 15 years old and my life is not taking my head I do not care.
I am very happy to have stopped this shit lol

Good Bye !
Quote:
People who talk to you above, it's my friends, idiot
I lost it here Lol.

Well there's an alternative ways of bypassing infister/spy now stop being salty kid be thankful you're only "15" otherwise you could end up in jail
Not to mention you trying to sell this menu for "$250 alone" without executor that bypass infister/spyglass you're being hypocrite here, is it because i am selling it for $45? lol

Oh yea you can't even program and claiming this menu as "yours".

Now you are talking about touching your business? more like I made your business down hell cause you're a retard?
Getting your friends to defend you such a cute act

this is how is your brain works @
Hi friends this dude selling the menu that i sell for $250, but he sell it at $45 pls flame him. tell people this is not working ok? "friends respond: ok."
Lul since you commented means this menu works %100 with infister/spy glass bypass thanks for confirming that!

Is it because i made you close ? Sorry buddy i didn't know you were greedy.
Old 06/26/2018, 10:57   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Its a scam right?
Old 06/26/2018, 11:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iol95 View Post
Its a scam right?
no it's not a scam (: menu works 100% although you need to find an infister/spy glass bypass. Which I don't have nor provide.
Edit: @ in summary of this all "flame above" that @ called his friends to **** on my post cause he was trying to sell this menu for $250 alone without infister/spy glass bypass I dip the price to $45 cause he's a ******.
The related issue about this is this is his original post any archive site that cached his post before he delete it will show you what i said is true.
Edit: v2
also i called him out at this he's mad now cause i ****** his little bad business practice. I might **** his girlfriend when i travel there. Going make him see me ******* his girlfriend so good mmm.