Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > ArmA Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ArmA 3 Gear/Money Service

Discussion on ArmA 3 Gear/Money Service within the ArmA Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ArmA 3 Gear/Money Service

Yeah title explains it, should you be in need of money/gear/whatever add me on skype:

Price will be discussed on skype, obviously depends on the amount of gear/money you want (im usually cheaper than others providing this kind of service).

I will always show you proof in form of money/gear on the server of your choice. In any other case you're talking to an imposer/scammer and should block him immediately.

Payment methods include BTC,PP,PSC or other kind of gift cards.

Server I do not do:

MGT Servers
Asylum
Olympus

Kind regards

-What
Old 02/26/2017, 03:46   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

10/10 top guy fast
Old 02/26/2017, 08:41   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Do you download mods and give money and so?
Old 02/26/2017, 11:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by andersteller View Post
Do you download mods and give money and so?
Most of the time yes, you'll have to wait a day or more tho since im just downloading in the background while serving other customers.