Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Mobile Games Trading > Arknights Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Orginium & Packs for Arknights!🔥[Fast Delivery]

Discussion on Cheap Orginium & Packs for Arknights!🔥[Fast Delivery] within the Arknights Trading forum part of the Mobile Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
Arrow Cheap Orginium & Packs for Arknights!🔥[Fast Delivery]

Grow and Compete with Cheap Orignium & Packs for Arknights!
I DO NOT INJECT ORBS OR ITEMS!

Packs:
99.99 USD In-Game Pack - 60USD
49.99 USD In-Game Packs - 35 USD

Orignium:
130 + Bonus - 60 USD
(Ask for smaller bundles or for bulk order pricing)

Add me!
Discord: Dev#1048
Line ID: xldevour Name: xlDev

or message me here

I host many giveaways and raffles for my community, come and join!!

Payments through PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, Cashapp, Western Union, Wise, Skrill, Crypto

Why buy from me over others?
I have been doing this for over 6 years and have had ZERO accounts banned! Best pricing, trusted, timely & professional!

Process is quick and you will need your account linked to a google+ account, game account, or a facebook account (a secondary account is best to avoid security checks). Logins are confidential and will NOT be shared with anyone! All legit and no risk to your account.
Disclaimers: All sales are final. Also, payment must be done first before completion of order. A screenshot of the payment must be sent as well - for each order placed. Delivery time 1-5 minutes after payment is completed, unless unavailable due to personal situations.
Will provide vouchers for my services so don't hesitate to ask!

Don't forget to leave feedback, will be much appreciated.

I match prices of any verified seller!

Terms of Service:
1. Top Up is done by hand.
2. Loading is done through regional currency difference.
3. If account is banned for the purchases made by me, then there will be a refund for purchases completed through my services.
4. Sharing game account is against most game's ToS, which may result in a ban. However, this has never happened using my services.
5. All transactions are made legally through the in-game store.
6. User account will be accessed from the USA

Tags
cheap arknights originium