Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > ARK: Survival Evolved Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BIGDADDY ARKASCENDED CHEAT -💎ESP|AIMBOT|DINOESP|SPEEDHACK|AUTO HEAL|+MUCHMORE!

Discussion on BIGDADDY ARKASCENDED CHEAT -💎ESP|AIMBOT|DINOESP|SPEEDHACK|AUTO HEAL|+MUCHMORE! within the ARK: Survival Evolved Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 103
BIGDADDY ARKASCENDED CHEAT -💎ESP|AIMBOT|DINOESP|SPEEDHACK|AUTO HEAL|+MUCHMORE!

ARK: Survival Ascended CHEAT
FEATURES:

ESP
Bounding Box
- Skeleton
- Name
- Distance
- Health
- Level
- Head Dot
- Toggle Dead Players
- Toggle Enemy
- Toggle Friendly
- Vis Check
- Head Dot Size
- Aim Laser
- Laser Size
- Toggle Players
- Toggle Sleepers
- Max Distance Slider

DINO ESP
- Bounding Box
- Distance
- Name
- Health
- Toggle Wild Dino
- Toggle Tamed Dino
- Toggle Dead Dino
- Vis Check
- Max Distance Slider

OBJECT ESP:
- Supply Crate
- Sleeping Bag
- Bed
- Storage Box
- Dedicated Storage
- Tek Transmitter
- Vault
- Electric Generator
- Tek Generator
- Turret
- Show Turret Info (ammo, settings etc..)
- Max Distance Slider
- Bag
- Dropped Item
- Explorer Notes
- Bee Hive

AIMBOT:
- Aimbot style selector
- Custom Bone Target
- Aim Style (FOV, Distance, ETC)
- Aim Smoothing Toggle
- Smooth Size
- Show FOV
- FOV Size
- Aim Enemy Player Toggle
- Aim Dino Toggle
- Draw Target locked
- Toggle Aim Players
- Toggle Aim Sleepers
- Vis Check
- Prediction
- Max Distance Slider

MISC
- Custom Crosshair
- No Recoil
- No Spread
- No Shake Scope
- No Weapon Overheat (tek rifle etc)
- Rapid Fire
- No Element for Tek Suit (Set Max Element)
- Instant Dino Turn
- Infinite Orbit Cam (K mode)
- Free Cam / Debug Cam (see inside bases etc)
- FULLY CUSTOM 2D RADAR
- Rotate & Place Structures Illegally
- Auto Heal
- Auto Armor
- Far Reach
- Instant Bow
- INSANT INI TOGGLE
- SPEED HACK (player and dino)
- Unlock all explorer notes

Requirements:
- Windows

1 DAY - $10
7 Days - $25
30 Days - $50

RESELLERS WANTED

(we accept cards, crypto, paypal)

UNDETECTED

VOUCHES

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2024, 19:33   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+Vouch, helpfull, works for ark survival ascended, quick respond and cheap
Old 04/12/2024, 19:49   #3

elite*gold: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by uygarhantr View Post
+Vouch, helpfull, works for ark survival ascended, quick respond and cheap
Old 04/18/2024, 02:10   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep smooth esp, easy setup, good misc options and cheap ty
Old 05/03/2024, 19:37   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
-rep

Bought a day key, had issues with the ESP. Flagged it up on a support ticket and was expressly told the issue had been resolved.

Bought another day key and had the same issue. Followed up on the same support ticket on Discord. Was headed overseas for 10 days so I told them I would be willing to try again / further help with debugging when I returned.

That was a week and a half ago.

After continuously bumping a new ticket for a few days, I received a replacement key and was promised a partial refund - a refund for the second day key I purchased. I tried the product again with the provided replacement key but ran into the same, yet unfixed ESP issue.

I've been bumping the support ticket on Discord for a few days now (refund promised 28th April, today is 4th May) and have YET to receive a reply.

Sorry. I understand how hard it is to get a brand off the ground, so I didn't want to say anything at first since it does seem like I'm the only one with the issue seeing as how no one else has complained publicly. At first, I was willing to give credit for support responsiveness at least even if the product didn't work, but c'mon man if it takes five business days to get a reply...

If requested, I will post full screenshots of convo log + issue + video clip of the aimbot also not working for me.

Edit:

I'll be fair, here's my update. Posting because I got an email saying BigDaddyCheats replied my forum post but it seems he deleted the reply after getting the moderation team to delete my posts below, for violation of TBM#4.2.3.

I started and succeeded in a PayPal dispute, getting my promised refund for the second purchase. I also started a dispute for the other transaction, but since the seller has replied I've just cancelled that dispute. Fair is fair.

Since my posts below accusing BigDaddyCheats of not being legitimate were deleted for lack of proof of purchase, here it is, just so readers know I *was* indeed a customer:

Email receipts:

PayPal transactions:

I maintain that my issue was never fixed. The support was downright HORRIBLE. Not sure if I quit the Discord or was kicked from it (I may very well have just left and forgotten) but I can't seem to find the Discord server to see if the seller replied in the ticket. I suppose one could give him the benefit of doubt and say I quit. Simply not sure there.

Seller replied my post but has deleted the reply since moderation team deleted the post he replied to. Here was his reply content, from the email I got from elitepvpers:

Quote:
At the time of your initial complaint, I was away.
For weeks and weeks? You replied my post today (and deleted that reply), literally a full MONTH after the issue cropped up and WEEKS after I got back from my own travels overseas and sought out your support channels for help resolving the issue. PayPal had time to completely automatically (2 weeks?) settle the dispute summarily in my favor.

Quote:
Despite this agreement, you proceeded to file a claim via PayPal, which was unnecessary and against our previously agreed terms.
Sorry? You yourself agreed to refund me. When you disappeared for weeks - WEEKS - I simply took matters into my own hands.

Quote:
I had even offered you an alternative key for another game of your choice, yet you continued to escalate the situation unnecessarily.
If one of your products doesn't work for me, what's to make me believe another will?

I'm not some random, new account just posting to troll. I'm not here to stir shit and create some controversy, just to defend myself. I've gotten my money back for the second key, so as far as I'm concerned, we're all good. I only wish to warn other readers that, if they encounter issues such as mine, they will NOT be assisted satisfactorily.