Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PROMO] #1 🚨 Kernaim.to | Arena Breakout | Aimbot/ESP/Misc | Security.

Discussion on [PROMO] #1 🚨 Kernaim.to | Arena Breakout | Aimbot/ESP/Misc | Security. within the Arena Breakout: Infinite Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/14/2024, 20:49   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Does it work on Windows 11 Pro - Version 23H2 ?
Does the ESP of this hack work 100% for this version of Windows?

Is the hack undetected?
Old 05/15/2024, 10:33   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Goated

love this, best (possibly only) ABI cheat, runs smooth, good features, clean UI, considering the games only been out for like a week its everything you could ask for
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2024, 23:19   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i'm from brazil and need to buy it
Old 05/17/2024, 11:06   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I left a message here that i got detected just using ESP with screenshot and it got removed? Lol why hide that its detected?
Old 05/17/2024, 20:00   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a freeze every 15 seconds with the hack. I don't have any freeze without...
Old 05/17/2024, 22:04   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

@ is this internal or external?
Old 05/18/2024, 02:47   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StiffySoldier View Post
I left a message here that i got detected just using ESP with screenshot and it got removed? Lol why hide that its detected?
You can't make accusations like this in an EPVP thread unless you have a confirmed transaction on EPVP with the thread owner, you can request one with the thread owner for transactions that occurred outside of the platform, I got warned by a mod for this like a yr ago after calling out a scammer
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/19/2024, 16:15   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 27
i cant get no recoil to work? is it patched out? mine doesnt do anything like what your video shows.. and i have yet to get the aimbot to get a single kill.. esp works nice tho
Old 05/21/2024, 06:28   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p4nin1kill View Post
For me everything works fine.
Aimbot locks on targets in every range, no recoil works and so on.
If you have any ideas or improvements you can ask the devs via Telegram chat to add things and mostly they will work on it.
I am using this cheese since the first minute it released and im not banned and i am enjoying using it tbh.
Great work buddys.

Yeah everything has been working great, plus no detection... yet. I feel the aim bot is a little sketchy, when in the FOV it tends to shake a fair bit when they move, I notice if you hold breath the aim bot is pin point perfect, as long as they do not move.. Unless I have the settings wrong. Still pretty cool cheat. Love the price on the loot feature.
Old 05/22/2024, 21:25   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Cheat detected, ban at the first game without deferral since 0 kill on a level 1 account, it's also a hwid ban because my main was banned without play with cheat. I reported it to support, who upgraded the cheat to Orange status after that, but it's better to warn people here so they don't get banned unnecessarily.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2024, 15:11   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I dont know why people are surprised its Detected. Tarkov got DT 4 times from March 2023 to Jan 2023. These guys don't give a fk
Old 05/24/2024, 07:59   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

still detected?
Old 05/24/2024, 11:15   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Why still updating?? been using this since they had it working everyday and never been banned yet. It has been fine for me... Do I need to find another?
Old 05/25/2024, 16:31   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Kern is detected, and offline for the past 3 days.

This is a honest review.
Got 5 of my accounts banned.
Well to be honest, their AIM is really bad, most of the time it just shoots away from the player, but if you use aim or no recoil, your account will be banned.
The only thing seems to be undetected is their ESP, got 2 account with only ESP, still not banned (one got like a one day ban, but its back and working)

The cheat is still down for some "maintenance" they told us its going to take 1 day, 2 max, its the third day, idk whats going on at their side.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2024, 19:24   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by humaniti View Post
Kern is detected, and offline for the past 3 days.

This is a honest review.
Got 5 of my accounts banned.
Well to be honest, their AIM is really bad, most of the time it just shoots away from the player, but if you use aim or no recoil, your account will be banned.
The only thing seems to be undetected is their ESP, got 2 account with only ESP, still not banned (one got like a one day ban, but its back and working)

The cheat is still down for some "maintenance" they told us its going to take 1 day, 2 max, its the third day, idk whats going on at their side.
Thanks for the info