Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord Reveals Its Update Plans in 2011

Discussion on Archlord Reveals Its Update Plans in 2011 within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/26/2011, 23:13   #16

elite*gold: 0
Codemasters were better.
Webzen could hire more coders and gms and forum moderator and ticket-answering persons. More support = more customers = more money.
Old 01/27/2011, 00:17   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
they dont do it because they have 0 (zero, no, not any) time to do so
if they decided to dedicate 10 mins to going ingame to help people and answer questions, as soon as they left people would still be ungrateful that they didnt stay longer lol

as far as individual player issues is concerned. again, they really dont have alot of time.
all of the GMs for AL, are all also doing 2-3 other jobs for the company. they arnt only hired to be GMs for only AL lol they also have to do stuff for sun and mu and the new games comming, reign of fire, c9 and battery. let alone their jobs for marketing all this to (mainly) korea.

there arnt enough hours in the day for them to do all the stuff they have to do, plus, all the stuff you want them to do. they make the most with what they can considering their job descriptions.

and if any of u fckers dare say anything about cm being better i'll hit u with a brick. the reason CM could give customer support was because it was ALL THEY DID. they got cut off from NHN so they couldnt work on new patches and bug fixes and other games because.... CM wasnt given bug fixes and patches and new games to work with :P or they'd have told u to fck off as well =)

if anyone doesn't like archlord, then quit playing archlord, quit talking about archlord, quit commenting on how u dislike archlord, and play something else lol.
take the good with the bad, or shut up and go away is kinda how i view the situation.

but for now the current things on our plate arnt jimmy and his wc problem, or billy and his bugged char.

siege sign ups, scion realm gear, lag on gracia, new forums, IGV applications, wallie issues collectively...... thats what matters atm :P oh and ofc this gvg event which we all know people are going to cheat at and its just gonna be more of a problem than a fun event.

but i will be there with my IGV char, so be sure to say hi :P
If they lack of ppl they need to get more to provide a stable support. Easy and logical. If u were ur own boss in ur own facility u wouldnt let 3 ppl work on 30 different machines. Malfunctions are logical result as well as frustrated and overwhelmed employees and dissatisfied costumers. So u get more ppl to provide a stable service.
Its not an excuse to say: " oh we're sorry but we cant answer ur tickets, take a look on ur problem or even give any information or help....we are busy dude!"

And sry but yes...CM was better in some different ways. Many ppl never said anything else.

And regarding the GvG Event. They dnt wanna hold another "World Championchip" or? The last one was just a hidden Server test for the Server Merge. They didnt even care for what happened in the Arena. May it was fun but it was also a huge fail.
Old 01/27/2011, 00:29   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webzenized View Post
CM was better ... show me the brick xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinq1 View Post
Codemasters were better.
Webzen could hire more coders and gms and forum moderator and ticket-answering persons. More support = more customers = more money.
archlord doesnt make as much money as people think it does. for that reason i actually think they have let a few of the gms from the begining of webzen, go. (i think andy and nicole. not 100% sure on this tho) but i know they have let a few ppl go.

im sure if archlord was the cash cow that people scream about it being, then sure i bet they would get so much more people

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerGal218 View Post
If they lack of ppl they need to get more to provide a stable support. Easy and logical. If u were ur own boss in ur own facility u wouldnt let 3 ppl work on 30 different machines. Malfunctions are logical result as well as frustrated and overwhelmed employees and dissatisfied costumers. So u get more ppl to provide a stable service.
Its not an excuse to say: " oh we're sorry but we cant answer ur tickets, take a look on ur problem or even give any information or help....we are busy dude!"

And sry but yes...CM was better in some different ways. Many ppl never said anything else.

And regarding the GvG Event. They dnt wanna hold another "World Championchip" or? The last one was just a hidden Server test for the Server Merge. They didnt even care for what happened in the Arena. May it was fun but it was also a huge fail.
1st paragragh reply
well to bad that u and I arnt CEOs in webzen :P
and its not like they are trying to run a drill and a band saw and juggle bicycles all at the same time. its just 6 games + marketing + PR at the same time. its all similar and is all day long

2nd paragraph reply
well we politely disagree =)
CM had potential, but wasnt allowed to reach that potential due to NHN. so could they have been better? maybe. but imo they wernt.
(kinda like when ppl said celestia was awesome cuz one day this and this would happen and never did)

3rd paragraph reply
i had fun watching. i think the people participating had fun doing that as well.
im looking forward to this event we'll have all day tomarrow. worked out a few things on my zerk so maybe i can kill a few more pervs than usual ^__^ (i hate those faggots :< )
Old 01/27/2011, 00:37   #19

Quote:

archlord doesnt make as much money as people think it does. for that reason i actually think they have let a few of the gms from the begining of webzen, go. (i think andy and nicole. not 100% sure on this tho) but i know they have let a few ppl go.

im sure if archlord was the cash cow that people scream about it being, then sure i bet they would get so much more people

1st paragragh reply
well to bad that u and I arnt CEOs in webzen :P
and its not like they are trying to run a drill and a band saw and juggle bicycles all at the same time. its just 6 games + marketing + PR at the same time. its all similar and is all day long

2nd paragraph reply
well we politely disagree =)
CM had potential, but wasnt allowed to reach that potential due to NHN. so could they have been better? maybe. but imo they wernt.
(kinda like when ppl said celestia was awesome cuz one day this and this would happen and never did)

3rd paragraph reply
i had fun watching. i think the people participating had fun doing that as well.
im looking forward to this event we'll have all day tomarrow. worked out a few things on my zerk so maybe i can kill a few more pervs than usual ^__^ (i hate those faggots :< )
Impressive brick...

I was one of the participants at the last Championchip. May it was fun to watch but too many things failed bad.

Werent u in ally to pervs before?
Old 01/27/2011, 01:46   #20

i was an ally cuz terror liked them =[

<-- obeys the swede
Old 01/27/2011, 08:13   #21

Even a swedish can be mistaken
Old 01/27/2011, 12:26   #22

maybe some random one ofc

but not terror
Old 01/30/2011, 05:30   #23

elite*gold: 150
Quote:
they dont do it because they have 0 (zero, no, not any) time to do so
if they decided to dedicate 10 mins to going ingame to help people and answer questions, as soon as they left people would still be ungrateful that they didnt stay longer lol

as far as individual player issues is concerned. again, they really dont have alot of time.
all of the GMs for AL, are all also doing 2-3 other jobs for the company. they arnt only hired to be GMs for only AL lol they also have to do stuff for sun and mu and the new games comming, reign of fire, c9 and battery. let alone their jobs for marketing all this to (mainly) korea.

there arnt enough hours in the day for them to do all the stuff they have to do, plus, all the stuff you want them to do. they make the most with what they can considering their job descriptions.

and if any of u fckers dare say anything about cm being better i'll hit u with a brick. the reason CM could give customer support was because it was ALL THEY DID. they got cut off from NHN so they couldnt work on new patches and bug fixes and other games because.... CM wasnt given bug fixes and patches and new games to work with :P or they'd have told u to fck off as well =)

if anyone doesn't like archlord, then quit playing archlord, quit talking about archlord, quit commenting on how u dislike archlord, and play something else lol.
take the good with the bad, or shut up and go away is kinda how i view the situation.

but for now the current things on our plate arnt jimmy and his wc problem, or billy and his bugged char.

siege sign ups, scion realm gear, lag on gracia, new forums, IGV applications, wallie issues collectively...... thats what matters atm :P oh and ofc this gvg event which we all know people are going to cheat at and its just gonna be more of a problem than a fun event.

but i will be there with my IGV char, so be sure to say hi :P
dont give us the they dont have time to do this and that speach. CM had 100 times better support and they had way more games to attend to at times then webzen does.

as for the comment about the ARCHLORD GMS helping at mu and SUN is pure BS how come we dont see the sun or m GM's making comments or whatever in archlord forums etc. its not like they are busy answering support tickets, what else does there day consist of besides doing things to promote their products and up coming products? and talking to the people higher up to them about problems.

If they all shared the responsibility between each other then they should have plenty of time for customer support cause SUN and MU have twice the amount of GM's in the forum the archlord does and you see them posting in the forums everyday. so stfu you stupid POS and stop sticking up for a company that don't give 2 shyts about customers and pawns off their support to the players for free cc
Old 01/30/2011, 13:53   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by billclinton View Post
dont give us the they dont have time to do this and that speach. CM had 100 times better support and they had way more games to attend to at times then webzen does.

as for the comment about the ARCHLORD GMS helping at mu and SUN is pure BS how come we dont see the sun or m GM's making comments or whatever in archlord forums etc. its not like they are busy answering support tickets, what else does there day consist of besides doing things to promote their products and up coming products? and talking to the people higher up to them about problems.

If they all shared the responsibility between each other then they should have plenty of time for customer support cause SUN and MU have twice the amount of GM's in the forum the archlord does and you see them posting in the forums everyday. so stfu you stupid POS and stop sticking up for a company that don't give 2 shyts about customers and pawns off their support to the players for free cc
u can believe whatever reality you want
i'll believe in the real one

CM had time for people because:
1) 10x more staff
2) people were dedicated to archlord... derek is in marketing management, robin is in business management, along with their working with mu and sun and the new games as well (did i say they post in their forums? no?). the term "GM" isnt rly even in their job description, it is a bit of an afterthought that people like tony just kinda decided to throw in. tbh they dont even have any GM abilities like CM did. they cant make or change anything without permission from their higher ups, they cannot ban people without permission from their higher ups, they can not do any events without permission from the higher people as well. whereas in CM huggin grim and rev were free to make w/e items that people like plox or tamantil wanted them to and to ban w/e people they wanted or not to ban people they liked :P
3) if u dont like what they are doing, quit playing archlord. i am not next to you twisting your arm with a gun to your head demanding u enjoy and continue playing the game. in fact i want u to quit, you are the type of annoying worthless shit i have to deal with on the official forum, but thankfully i can be a bit more rude here =) and tbh you remind me of crown aka kipsnatch aka hitmewithyourcarplz you should totally make babies.

anyway

you are wrong
i am right

if u wish to think otherwise, you are permitted to do so and it is ok with me, but that doesn't make u any more correct.

maybe u should sign up to be a volunteer and then perhaps u could know too?
Old 01/30/2011, 17:03   #25

QQ thread...
Old 01/30/2011, 23:38   #26

Quote:
u can believe whatever reality you want
i'll believe in the real one

CM had time for people because:
1) 10x more staff
2) people were dedicated to archlord... derek is in marketing management, robin is in business management, along with their working with mu and sun and the new games as well (did i say they post in their forums? no?). the term "GM" isnt rly even in their job description, it is a bit of an afterthought that people like tony just kinda decided to throw in. tbh they dont even have any GM abilities like CM did. they cant make or change anything without permission from their higher ups, they cannot ban people without permission from their higher ups, they can not do any events without permission from the higher people as well. whereas in CM huggin grim and rev were free to make w/e items that people like plox or tamantil wanted them to and to ban w/e people they wanted or not to ban people they liked :P
3) if u dont like what they are doing, quit playing archlord. i am not next to you twisting your arm with a gun to your head demanding u enjoy and continue playing the game. in fact i want u to quit, you are the type of annoying worthless shit i have to deal with on the official forum, but thankfully i can be a bit more rude here =) and tbh you remind me of crown aka kipsnatch aka hitmewithyourcarplz you should totally make babies.

anyway

you are wrong
i am right

if u wish to think otherwise, you are permitted to do so and it is ok with me, but that doesn't make u any more correct.

maybe u should sign up to be a volunteer and then perhaps u could know too?

you really need to learn how to read moron I never said they posted in the SUN or MU forums now did I, all you are is a cocky little retard that thinks he can control everything and knows everything just because he is a volunteer. I clearly said that the GM's from SUN and MU don't post in our forums if that was the case that they share the work load da da da.

and as for me being a volunteer I have applied 3 times and each time over looked because fucking ass holes like you and your friends that you got elected in keep saying i am crowndroyal when I am not and keep saying im am out there to cause trouble etc when in fact if anyone come out and looks at the way you treat people can clearly see I have been right the whole time.

so keep using the protection of your little volunteer friends that you have helped get on the team to back up your propaganda stories and BS.
and just your your moron ass knows I have quit you dumb ass how long has it been since i have posted in the official forums there retard hmmmmmmmm 3 weeks. I also have not played in 3 weeks we all know I have done more for this community then you or most of the other V's have in the whole period you since have started to play. Some of my info may have be incorrect but at least I attempted to do things not no one else every bothered to bring public and because of your stupid ass behavior and vendetta against some other person that is not even me you have to hate me for it cause your just a stupid little fat ugly bit@h hiding behind his computer

I love of your complaints and replies to people are always the same too "umm believe what you want but I know the truth" "UMMM if you dont like it quit"
all you are is scheming little backstabbing bit@H reporting stuff from here to your so called GM's that don't do a thing I bet you have not even found any glitches or cheats in this game since you were a volunteer they were all told to you or gotten from this site or others your a member of.
Old 01/31/2011, 01:33   #27

Quote:
you really need to learn how to read moron I never said they posted in the SUN or MU forums now did I, all you are is a cocky little retard that thinks he can control everything and knows everything just because he is a volunteer. I clearly said that the GM's from SUN and MU don't post in our forums if that was the case that they share the work load da da da.

and as for me being a volunteer I have applied 3 times and each time over looked because fucking ass holes like you and your friends that you got elected in keep saying i am crowndroyal when I am not and keep saying im am out there to cause trouble etc when in fact if anyone come out and looks at the way you treat people can clearly see I have been right the whole time.

so keep using the protection of your little volunteer friends that you have helped get on the team to back up your propaganda stories and BS.
and just your your (is that canadian?)moron ass knows I have quit you dumb ass how long has it been since i have posted in the official forums there retard hmmmmmmmm 3 weeks. I also have not played in 3 weeks we all know I have done more for this community then you or most of the other V's have in the whole period you since have started to play. Some of my info may have be incorrect but at least I attempted to do things not no one else every bothered to bring public and because of your stupid ass behavior and vendetta against some other person that is not even me you have to hate me for it cause your just a stupid little fat ugly bit@h hiding behind his computer

I love of your complaints and replies to people are always the same too "umm believe what you want but I know the truth" "UMMM if you dont like it quit"
all you are is scheming little backstabbing bit@H reporting stuff from here to your so called GM's that don't do a thing I bet you have not even found any glitches or cheats in this game since you were a volunteer they were all told to you or gotten from this site or others your a member of.
1st paragraph reply
well im sorry for assuming if sun and mu helped al, that al would then be obligated to help sun and mu lol
but as u see, archlord isnt high on the totem pole.

2nd paragraph
if u arnt crown, u are his clone and just dont know it =[
and we dont want people like u on the volunteer team, hence why u wont get on the volunteer team lol

3rd paragraph
i only helped firstmate and voldy get on the team.
i dont know what u are thinking or what world u are choosing to live in...
you dont have to like what i say, and u dont have to believe what i say, but what i say is what is true, and to go against it would be a falsehood.

good for u for quitting, you are almost completely gone, hopefully your AL rehab will finish soon

no u havnt done as much for the community as we have lol. u dont even know what we do cuz u arnt allowed on the vol team to find out what we do xD great job on w/e guide u made (i havnt read it) but that isnt really important cuz we the vols and GMs made one.... oh and ppl can press F1 while ingame lol.

idk if your info is incorrect, as i said, i dont read your guides or tbh the majority of the posts u make. u are meaningless so i generally try not to give u the time of day.

yes yes im a stupid ugly btch with a pc, where have i heard this before? oh, every lv30 to ever be pked in the mines xD
your rage, tho useless, is adorable. i hope your alter ego lets you out of the crib after your time-out is over.

3rd paragraph reply
ye i say those things cuz they are true. people like you have taken things so seriously you actually try and say u are other people so u can shake the hate lol. jay seriously come out of the wardrobe (closet is for gays so i guess wardrobe would be for the schizophrenic) and just be yourself instead of this rage crazed loon who's ego is worse than mine, and cant give up on archlord and the people in it. move on. if u dont like it, quit, if u dont like me, dont talk to me. if u dont want me to talk to u, dont try and bring me out lol. i win every time, and will continue to win every time =[

also, there is nothing to report here Oo people dont post stuff openly on these forums as u know. and if they do, derek and den and robin read epvpers anyway, so regardless of me being here, and even if i was reporting things here, they would just find it themselves.

good luck with your anger control theoropy
i see it hasnt been working well
but if u be strong im sure u can pull through, the human mind is a great thing, and even tho yours is just a little weaker than other ppls, im sure u can overcome this personality flaw u have.
Old 01/31/2011, 03:01   #28

I love how you really twist everything I say around to make all your propaganda stuff seem true to the community. Seriously , you need to read things as they are and stop searching and looking for deeper meanings in what people say.

(1st paragraph reply
well im sorry for assuming if sun and mu helped al, that al would then be obligated to help sun and mu lol
but as u see, archlord isnt high on the totem pole.)

are you kidding me? did you not even read what I wrote and now you are trying to turn what you said around to make your first reply seem like there was truth to it. I was referring to the BS you were saying that archlord GM's are understaffed and have a lot of other work to do regarding all the other games, yet none of the other GM's from the other games help out with archlord which obviously needs to be done. do you get it now or is your small pea sized brain to dumb to grasp that concept.

(2nd paragraph
and we dont want people like u on the volunteer team, hence why u wont get on the volunteer team lol)

people like me? oh ya people like me that has reported countless bugs and exploits and have made a massive guide for the community and used to help in the forums more then any of the previous volunteers up till the last recruitment.
The facts are in the official forums I was in the support and newbie sections daily helping, when you and the others were in the general section, off-topic sections having fun, fact is 85% of the questions asked in the general section were ones asked in the support and newbie sections but not answered and ended up spewing over into the general section cause useless people like you never went to the actual source.
It is such a shame I see things for how they are and tell it like it is and some of you cant handle it so you need to make up excuses and stories to discredit me, eg that I am some other person, that I have a goal to get rid of all volunteers, lol no not all just you and the others that harass and use fowl language to people that are trying to do good and speak up about your foul mouth.

(3rd paragraph
no u havnt done as much for the community as we have lol. u dont even know what we do cuz u arnt allowed on the vol team to find out what we do xD great job on w/e guide u made (i havnt read it) but that isnt really important cuz we the vols and GMs made one.... oh and ppl can press F1 while ingame lol.

idk if your info is incorrect, as i said, i dont read your guides or tbh the majority of the posts u make. u are meaningless so i generally try not to give u the time of day)

you helped more then just those two what about Frist from pku and 1 more that i wont mention as they had to use an alt account so people wouldn't find out who they were.

what have you done for the community directly that no one else has done? everything you have done is everything that people in the forums speak out about. Al you are is a stronger voice for the GM's to listen to that takes the communities concerns to the people that matter.There is absolutely nothing you have done that someone in the community has not done or could do.

There you go trying to hurt me that you never read my guide at all when I know you have cause I know peole you talk to and have even mentioned to them that some of the info in it was awesome and some was incorrect eg the one stats we argued over. sure that part was incorrect but the way you harassed me over it was bs. At least I tried and made it public sorry that 1 person doesn't have all day to figure out every single little detail to test out to make sure everything is 100% accurate.
As for your crappy guide lol 90% the stuff you guys did was already covered in my guide and was already up on the webzen site all you guys did was make your own to feel more special and spite me cause you know damn well I was doing a better job in that area then all of you. 90% of the info in my guide could not have been found in the F1 or the webzen guide like my tables etc for poeple that don't like to read mounds of stuff.

Ya ok I make up a story that I am someone else to shake the hate lol, for one when I started posting in the forums you treated me like everyone else then when I started correcting your errors and speaking out about your foul mouth you started calling me crown, why? because you have an obsession with him I am not even the first person you have done it to, you have done it to other people too and have be proven wrong on several occasion, hell even a GM told you to shut up about it and provided proof I wasn't.
and you don't win every time that's just your self ego thinking you do. In fact when you start losing you resort to name calling and harassment and then get your friends to start sticking up for you and you start to try and change small things around in what a persons says to make everything you say more believable. Just like in your first reply and then later changing it around that you said this but didn't say it all all in fact you said something totally different.

what are you going on about lvl 30's in mine are you that gimp you need to take your high lvl toon in there to pk lol
you sit here talk about me and my name calling being childish yet you sit and do the same thing yet 10x worse are you just stupid or cant comprehend past a grade 6 lvl of education. it's true though you are nothing but a low life loser that likes to get his rocks off on the computer and fantasy life thinking he is someone important.when the fact is your some big fat ass zit covered nerd drinking his milk playing a game trolling forums harassing people to make his own life feel more existent yet you tell me I have the problem lol.
And I already know your lil forum moderator buddy that you suck off is gonna warn me yet again for my posts and excuse your rotten behavior.

so the fact still remains I have done more for this community then you ever have and I also could fix the majority of the bugs in the game, as I have done so on my own private server that me and a few buddies from a gaming community have done, which If I was ever made a volunteer I would have disclosed all the coding and content changes we have made.but see that's where your stupid ego gets in the way thinking I am out to make problems and would never be a good volunteer cause all you see is the BS between you and me because you like to harass me and now have your friends stick up for your dumb ass theories.

If I wanted to I could release the private server we worked on to the public and put archlord out of business.
everything is up yo date besides the scion class archlord is not bugged and is strong like he should be castle sieges can no longer be blocked 100% all classes are fairly even matched.
so ya stop thinking you have done so much for this community when in reality you have not really done shyt.
Old 01/31/2011, 04:30   #29

Quote:
I love how you really twist everything I say around to make all your propaganda stuff seem true to the community. Seriously , you need to read things as they are and stop searching and looking for deeper meanings in what people say.

stop seeming like such an evil heartless greedy prick then lol you make it so easy =[

(1st paragraph reply
but as u see, archlord isnt high on the totem pole.)

are you kidding me? did you not even read what I wrote and now you are trying to turn what you said around to make your first reply seem like there was truth to it. I was referring to the BS you were saying that archlord GM's are understaffed and have a lot of other work to do regarding all the other games, yet none of the other GM's from the other games help out with archlord which obviously needs to be done. do you get it now or is your small pea sized brain to dumb to grasp that concept.

i got ir the 1st time. didnt u read the "archlord isnt high on the totem poll" part? :S

archlord doesnt make much money. they already let staff go because of it lol but again, u arnt a volunteer so u wouldnt know the things i do, im sorry =[

(2nd paragraph
and we dont want people like u on the volunteer team, hence why u wont get on the volunteer team lol)

people like me? oh ya people like me that has reported countless bugs and exploits and have made a massive guide for the community and used to help in the forums more then any of the previous volunteers up till the last recruitment.

u made some guide that u probably just took from the ones skazy and zoom and other people have made, clumped it together and called it yours lol. and about reporting bugs? lol @ you. i claim the same bull u claimed on me xD im sure u came here, asked people to tell u things, and then passed it to the GMs with the fail inquiry system and prayed u could get a reward for it... cuz u have already said u just want the rewards for doing all this "work"

The facts are in the official forums I was in the support and newbie sections daily helping, when you and the others were in the general section, off-topic sections having fun, fact is 85% of the questions asked in the general section were ones asked in the support and newbie sections but not answered and ended up spewing over into the general section cause useless people like you never went to the actual source.

ye u helped cuz u wanted the helper of the month gift of w/e haha and then once they took it away and u couldnt get it anymore u cried about it on the forums and me and steph slammed u. u are just another greedy little man who helps people, not cuz its the right thing to do, but because you want to gain something out of it.

It is such a shame I see things for how they are and tell it like it is and some of you cant handle it so you need to make up excuses and stories to discredit me, eg that I am some other person, that I have a goal to get rid of all volunteers, lol no not all just you and the others that harass and use fowl language to people that are trying to do good and speak up about your foul mouth.

u see the world through the tunnel u want things to be in xD to much time in those canadian white out conditions i guess :S poor little jay. and tbh we all know u cant get rid of us vols. no matter what u try =[. you have already been discredited cuz well you are a douchebag. no offence ofc, its just one of your personality traits right next to easily angered, cowardly, a liar, and mentaly unstable.

(3rd paragraph

idk if your info is incorrect, as i said, i dont read your guides or tbh the majority of the posts u make. u are meaningless so i generally try not to give u the time of day)

you helped more then just those two what about Frist from pku and 1 more that i wont mention as they had to use an alt account so people wouldn't find out who they were.

frist doesnt need help. he is more than qualified to be on the team and i am proud to have him with us. he's a great guy and a vital piece of exquisite knowledge. and lol? what other one on an alt haha xisi? snowhen!? :O anyway, steph doesnt use her main accont for her forum posting. why should frist? Oo
and just cuz his forum account doesnt say Iamfrist** that doesnt mean he is trying to hide. i know u posted in the PKU thread when u were using your crownroyal account (cuz ofc that is who u are) go check the 1st post. "we dont want u, thanks, frist"

what have you done for the community directly that no one else has done? everything you have done is everything that people in the forums speak out about. Al you are is a stronger voice for the GM's to listen to that takes the communities concerns to the people that matter.There is absolutely nothing you have done that someone in the community has not done or could do.

that no one else has done? everyone i think has to some extent done a little of something that i have done, for me to say i am the only person to ever do this and this would be preposterous. im just saying im better than you crown. and well ye im a volunteer.

when people ask me what a volunteer is i say
"well. people bitch at me, then i bitch at the gms for them, and the gms bitch at their bosses, and their bosses say no"

im obligated to be helpful, but not obligated to be permanently civil as people assume i should be. im allowed to swear and to carry on (ye the GMs swear too !!!! zomg !!!!!) lol durring the event last week derek summoned the entire wrong guild in i think for evengarda haha and we were all laughing at him and i was calling him a jackass. and he said something like "Well if u think this is bad, urzark is going to really be hell"

There you go trying to hurt me that you never read my guide at all when I know you have cause I know peole you talk to and have even mentioned to them that some of the info in it was awesome and some was incorrect eg the one stats we argued over. sure that part was incorrect but the way you harassed me over it was bs. At least I tried and made it public sorry that 1 person doesn't have all day to figure out every single little detail to test out to make sure everything is 100% accurate.

LOL ! ok now that is just a completely lie xD either on their part of on your part, but really i never read it haha. i have no need to, i already know just about everything there is to know in the game. and whatever i dont know. steph frist and firstmate do. and the stat we argued over was in general section Oo not anything to do with your thread

and about u being wrong. thank you for your appology <3 dont try and force the wrong information onto the community again. i wouldnt have harrrassed you if you would have said oh your right im sorry... but u kept hammering it and hammering it.... i have nothing against u trying to give people info, but give them the right info, not your made up bullsht that u wish was right. as i said before u live in your own little world.

As for your crappy guide lol 90% the stuff you guys did was already covered in my guide and was already up on the webzen site all you guys did was make your own to feel more special and spite me cause you know damn well I was doing a better job in that area then all of you. 90% of the info in my guide could not have been found in the F1 or the webzen guide like my tables etc for poeple that don't like to read mounds of stuff.

how are we supposed to know you had the stuff in the guide lol. we all specificly said DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING FROM CROWN AKA KIPSNATCH'S GUIDE BECAUSE HE WILL CRY ALL DAY ABOUT IT AND MAKE TROUBLE ON THE FORUMS... we knew your guide existed. but i rly dont think any of us read it (xisi might have, cuz she was in that section alot, but im pretty sure me steph frist and kyra didnt)

again gz on your guide, u treat it like its your child :S
but hey ours is the official webzen guide now and really if anyone wants more info, as i said before and as u said now, all a person needs to do is press F1 ingame and they'll find out most of the sht they cant just figure out themselves with trial and error.

Ya ok I make up a story that I am someone else to shake the hate lol, for one when I started posting in the forums you treated me like everyone else then when I started correcting your errors and speaking out about your foul mouth you started calling me crown, why? because you have an obsession with him I am not even the first person you have done it to, you have done it to other people too and have be proven wrong on several occasion, hell even a GM told you to shut up about it and provided proof I wasn't.

oh i dont want to shake the hate, idk how much u try not to be crown. i know that with both of your personalities you hate me and to know that i mean so much to you is fantastic

oh i always knew u were crown, but once u became a dick, i became a dick. i respect those that deserve it. sometimes u deserve it. but those times are to few and far in between. you are a douche. and a bothersome douche.

and lol gz on knowing how to have different ips showing up on 2 different accounts. im sure no one else can do that xD

and you don't win every time that's just your self ego thinking you do. In fact when you start losing you resort to name calling and harassment and then get your friends to start sticking up for you and you start to try and change small things around in what a persons says to make everything you say more believable. Just like in your first reply and then later changing it around that you said this but didn't say it all all in fact you said something totally different.

no i win. cuz u end up rage quitting cuz i know you are crown. and u hate that i know u are crown even when u make a random new account on the forums to flame with, i always know u are crown. your personality is one of a kind and u are probably one of the craziest/creepiest people i have ever met... and also the last sentence in that paragraph of yours lost me lol lemme read it a few more times.....

ok read it a few more times and the 2 "all"s is confusing me and you have a few negatives in there i think and it all just kinda conflicts so please write it again in english and not canadian eh?

what are you going on about lvl 30's in mine are you that gimp you need to take your high lvl toon in there to pk lol

i guess since u have probably just bought all your accounts (or bot like u did in CM which got u banned) u woudlnt know the difference between the things lowbie people say and the things lv90s say when u pk them...

a lv30-50 person will insult your mother and sister and aunts and grandmother

a lv80-99 will say ok np, brb and come with 4 more guys.

you sit here talk about me and my name calling being childish yet you sit and do the same thing yet 10x worse are you just stupid or cant comprehend past a grade 6 lvl of education. it's true though you are nothing but a low life loser that likes to get his rocks off on the computer and fantasy life thinking he is someone important.when the fact is your some big fat ass zit covered nerd drinking his milk playing a game trolling forums harassing people to make his own life feel more existent yet you tell me I have the problem lol.

i never said i was perfect. im a dickhead. everyone here knows im a dick to people that deserve it. i am respectful to those that deserve respect. youuuuu sir, do not deserve respect of any kind. lol and yes ofc you are clearly my intellectual superior hahahahah when the only other people in your classroom are bears, beavers and moose, im sure you must seem like a real robert frost pal xD get out of canada and come where to america where things matter. and im not rly zit covered (lol i am beard covered tho. ask minera i have him on msn :< ) hmm, not rly fat no.. nerd? ye i think i could be a nerd. and yes i do like milk. specifically chocolate milk <3333 but i guess me not getting in drunk rages is another thing different about us (also im dagus the amazing and you are crownroyal the attention loving, greedy fellow) but i think u are generaly just looking in a mirror while u type this right ? haha

And I already know your lil forum moderator buddy that you suck off is gonna warn me yet again for my posts and excuse your rotten behavior.

im friends with everyone. its not my fault that u dont have friends Oo. try not pushing away good people for once. try doing things for others and not yourself. try not being a douche lol

so the fact still remains I have done more for this community then you ever have and I also could fix the majority of the bugs in the game, as I have done so on my own private server that me and a few buddies from a gaming community have done, which If I was ever made a volunteer I would have disclosed all the coding and content changes we have made.but see that's where your stupid ego gets in the way thinking I am out to make problems and would never be a good volunteer cause all you see is the BS between you and me because you like to harass me and now have your friends stick up for your dumb ass theories.

ok u didnt do more, that is a lie. but u are already an excessive compulsive liar so im not suprised

you'll never be a volunteer, stop trying. stop crying. we do not want or need your fake codes or your fake p server help.

If I wanted to I could release the private server we worked on to the public and put archlord out of business.

liar

everything is up yo date besides the scion class archlord is not bugged and is strong like he should be castle sieges can no longer be blocked 100% all classes are fairly even matched.

again, liar =\

so ya stop thinking you have done so much for this community when in reality you have not really done shyt.

same to you crown lol
1. The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.
Old 01/31/2011, 05:56   #30

ya 2 different ip's and 2 different isp's ya that's so easy to fake. if you knew anything there's a difference between changing the ip address on your computer and having a different mac address that and isp address. and changing just your computers ip address does not hide the fact that somone is still typing from the same computer.

lol at my guide being taken from skazy and zoom sorry but both their guides were taken from the F1 and other forums and that part of my guide consisted of about 5% of the stuff I submitted. like I mentioned I had stuff in my guide that no one anywhere had out. EG crafting tables with images,cooking tables,buddy system table wings table, mount table, even the scion boots with stats. added to the list of skills that get maxed out of almost all chars.

Game Gaurd error codes installation problem guide computer security list of best GFX cards from 1 to 300.

lol at some of the bugs I have submitted I never got one of them from here all were found by myself and some of them I even reported to you and you went holy shyt that is a problem, so judging by your reply you had no fucn idea about it.

(ye u helped cuz u wanted the helper of the month gift of w/e haha and then once they took it away and u couldnt get it anymore u cried about it on the forums and me and steph slammed u. u are just another greedy little man who helps people, not cuz its the right thing to do, but because you want to gain something out of it.)

thats just pure BS that you and steph tried to push out to everyone.I helped people cause I wanted to and did it for the enjoyment sure the title of being the best guide or whatever of the month was a bonus but was not my main reason for doing it like you try to pawn off on others.And I never cried about it I asked what happened to it cause in all honesty you cant have something that says best guide of the month once its the same thing as best employee of the month you just don't hold 1 and then stop that's why I mentioned something in the forums about it you dumb ass.

and I have been discredited because of you and your fucn stories you tell everyone, you keep spreading the rumor that I am crown when in fact I am not.
and If iI was crown why in the hell am I still not posting in the PKU thread liek crown did why am I not sitting there everyday talking about the people from pku because I dont know shyt about them people and dont give two shyts about them all I know is they were the biggest cheaters on gia sever from ep 1 to 3

rage quit lol I didn't rage quit I quit cause your plainly a fucn ass hole to people and no matter what was said or done and proved that you were all your little friends starting coming out of the wood work to stick up for you cause they all know your an ass hole to people and your protected from it all by being a volunteer cause you have washed everyone with the BS lies, you have absolutely no proof at all that I am crown, and I will tell you why, simply because I am not him, the only proof you have is what you believe and think, I have even had 10+ people say that I am not him, had a GM confirm it even gave you my facebook profile my msn details my address my name yet you still push it because you have an obsession with him, and it shows, hell even steph said the one day that she don't believe I am him because of what pothers have said. And sorry I have plenty of friends some of the the same ones you are friends with they just dont feel the need to bring up the BS in the forums or get between it because they know your a moron who likes to start shyt with people. Hell I have even had some of them say your an egotistical ass hole that thinks he is special and untouchable and you hide behind your friends when the shyt really hits the fan. And a few of them have even told me you did look through my guide a few times so stop with your lies and stories we all know your a loser behind his pc.

and as for the stat we argued over ya well at the time I never tested the stones to get the true stats all I did was test them on a lvl 1 and 15 toon from the passive section and taking the results from when I bought the passives. So ya in my mind I was correct and you just came in flaming and spewing your fucn garage about the stats and didn't even back them up or prove them till I sat there fighting about it, all you had to do was come in say no its this and provide the proof and then say thanks for the effort though considering no one else had ever bothered to post them publicly, and by god there would not have been an argument, hell that's even the reason why I say this stuff may not be 100% accurate and if its not please correct it with proof so it can be changed. Fact of the matter is I posted it and was the first one to post it even though it was like .28 off which equals out to be a 1 it was still close enough for people to get the general idea of what they were.

But its ok I took all my stuff off the forums they were posted in so it creates more work for you have fun and enjoy it.

yea I am so cowardly why, because I wont admit that I am someone else just to make your fantasy stories come true. lol get a life moron, your so full of yourself, and I know you copy and paste and tell people all about these arguments you have with me cause some of your so called friends tell me what shyt you talk about me.Thats right dagus some of your friends are not really your friends they like to talk behind your back.