Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 23:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PC to mount for my 4 TB hard disks

Discussion on PC to mount for my 4 TB hard disks within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/14/2020, 18:39   #31

elite*gold: 0
Pollution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion_sta View Post
failed at like 7 server projects lololol

Please the leaders of Elitepvpers: ''Lion_sta'' this nickname which is useless in history, I would like you to block it in my thread. With those who love this game, we will go to the bottom of the open source

Or not ...

but where is the limit of the troll and the sucker...

I'm not the boss to put this into perspective: the positive participants and the toxic

Old 02/14/2020, 19:52   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleau View Post
I'm not the boss to put this into perspective: the positive participants and the toxic
al3css is the most negative being on this forum, why are you defending him then?

I have nothing against people coming together to build something good but half of the posts in this topic is one failure of a person trying to besmirch someone without any form of proof. As the creator of this topic, it's one thing if you don't reprimand him, but what's with reprimanding people who are rightfully calling him out?

Is this a topic to recruit for an open-source project or is this a topic you created to suck eachothers d*cks?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2020, 20:12   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkaen View Post
al3css is the most negative being on this forum, why are you defending him then?

I have nothing against people coming together to build something good but half of the posts in this topic is one failure of a person trying to besmirch someone without any form of proof. As the creator of this topic, it's one thing if you don't reprimand him, but what's with reprimanding people who are rightfully calling him out?

Is this a topic to recruit for an open-source project or is this a topic you created to suck eachothers d*cks?

That's not the subject at all if you want to talk about Al3css ... I don't care but know that I don't need stories ... and what is it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2020, 22:39   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleau View Post
That's not the subject at all if you want to talk about Al3css ... I don't care but know that I don't need stories ... and what is it?
What a joke. When al3css is spewing bullshit you're fine with it and even give him a thumbs-up, but when someone mentions the truth about him you get offended and be the first to defend?

I didn't read everything that was posted before so I thought this was a somewhat serious project but now that I went back to check the first post, I realized that it was just some delusional fantasies of a person with the mental age of a teenager.

Sorry to interrupt your fun. Please carry on jerking eachother off.

Old 02/15/2020, 11:55   #35

Quote:
What a joke. When al3css is spewing bullshit you're fine with it and even give him a thumbs-up, but when someone mentions the truth about him you get offended and be the first to defend?

I didn't read everything that was posted before so I thought this was a somewhat serious project but now that I went back to check the first post, I realized that it was just some delusional fantasies of a person with the mental age of a teenager.

My poor guy your life must be a pain to be so sure of you ... I'm far from being a teenager my stupid karkaen ^^
Do you think you were successful with your nickname? Muahahah it would rather be you who should not be believed !!!
PLEASE A little ban for this noob! I see insults in his reply

PS:

The only thank you that you got xD: it's mine pfffff
and hop 0 thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2020, 12:21   #36

Quote:

finally someone with a brain lol these people do the same thing every year for the past 10 years they make a topic about "pserver project" and announce it and then disappear for a year and repeat over and over lol al3css has been doing this for over 10 years like a mentally ill person
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2020, 16:30   #37

Quote:
finally someone with a brain lol these people do the same thing every year for the past 10 years they make a topic about "pserver project" and announce it and then disappear for a year and repeat over and over lol al3css has been doing this for over 10 years like a mentally ill person

I'll answer you later ... you're the last of my worries
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2020, 23:22   #38

maybe less talking more server making?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2020, 06:46   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbogdy93 View Post
maybe less talking more server making?
they will never make anything they just bait attention they have no actual knowledge of **** there's people who came in 5 years after them and created successful emulators while these guys are still scraping for server file releases
Old 02/17/2020, 06:47   #40

**** dont be a kiddo like the other guy @ , take your brother and disappear from this section or i will not stop to be negative...i thought you are much smarter than him... i dont like TROLLS like you and @ .. those trools destroy the community and friendship everywhere... you dont have anything good to do just to spam and be a football commentator . I will speak with those guys from Barsa maybe accept one of you 2 as a commentator.

@ dont react anymore leave them , doesnt worth.
@ i dont remember you .. friends are friends in this forum and the region doesnt matter to be friends , Fleau,Hmm and others ... please ask your @ to post for us the 10 servers of 10 years that hes talking about,you seems to be a judge for @ or ? Keep your words home when you start to know me you will see isnt the real truth between me and this community,peoples(Calidus,Hotvision are the server i worked on and helped 1 guy with an episode 1 server... and i worked to evolve a bit an old project with Calidus serverfiles , yes we have some project hidden behind this forum and we dont make it public yet bcz isnt finished, but deh you will be welcome to join for sure our project and i will remember you when the time will come)

The words are available for @ too, try to meet us and you will see whats about this pservers.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2020, 10:46   #41

Quote:
I was telling the same thing in another thread and i got flamed by him. They are just jealous on the successful people who actually managed to create and run a server for more than 1 year and earn some money.
Im not saying he is mentally ill ..im just saying he craves for the attention to much.

In the other side, there are these kind of people who gives alot of promises and hopes to players only to ruin the community from the servers who are already running. They create a forum, get some attention and dissapear, giving an excuse like (we gave the rights to others, we are helping other pservers, no money, no time).

Leave this game in the hands of the people who can make smth out of it. The files were passed from person to person and nobody managed to do smth with them.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/17/2020, 11:05   #42

Talking

Interesting...Good Job..

I,we,others are not jealous , we are not here to earn money

You cant use old files bins without source code to do smthg with them (just an episode 1 or higher episode 2 with lack of updates).
Old 02/18/2020, 04:29   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Damn dont be a kiddo like the other guy @ , take your brother and disappear from this section or i will not stop to be negative...i thought you are much smarter than him... i dont like TROLLS like you and @ .. those trools destroy the community and friendship everywhere... you dont have anything good to do just to spam and be a football commentator . I will speak with those guys from Barsa maybe accept one of you 2 as a commentator.

@ dont react anymore leave them , doesnt worth.
@ i dont remember you .. friends are friends in this forum and the region doesnt matter to be friends , Fleau,Hmm and others ... please ask your @ to post for us the 10 servers of 10 years that hes talking about,you seems to be a judge for @ or ? Keep your words home when you start to know me you will see isnt the real truth between me and this community,peoples(Calidus,Hotvision are the server i worked on and helped 1 guy with an episode 1 server... and i worked to evolve a bit an old project with Calidus serverfiles , yes we have some project hidden behind this forum and we dont make it public yet bcz isnt finished, but deh you will be welcome to join for sure our project and i will remember you when the time will come)

The words are available for @ too, try to meet us and you will see whats about this pservers.

lol i was part of the original Celestia private server & pretty much every project down the road since Celestia except for archlord-online. Therefore I do know quite a lot about you & i know you never managed to successfully do anything, the only place you contributed for was archlord-online and you only helped with things like ini files which require no knowledge at all and even they never put you on their team lol so stop acting like a smartass buddy boy youre a failure
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/18/2020, 07:24   #44

Thumbs down

Sure @ you did alot of mistakes till now , i didnt even helped any team , yea beeing in Celestia team as a forum mod or whatever you say you was maybe the best and you changed the planet...but your posts are 0 , your behaviour its 0 and seems before acusing someone the knowleadege about how to respect and talk with peoples its 0 too...

First of all you need to know the reasons before give outa this past s**** its respectfull for you and me and in this mode we cant continue attacking each others for nothing,why you started this discussion?because i said the truth about the other provider,seems you dont know alot of things i ensure you!I respect the owner of past server thats 1 of it,i know he did and he will do alot of things great,but disappearing from server/community wasnt a good decision , that was a good server than justac and woc...now look whats happening...full of hacks on woc...p2win on justac.. where its the season 3 of the GAME when everything was so good..was feeling so nice....isnt anymore..doesnt exist anymore...we play what we have or not...

Old 02/18/2020, 07:45   #45

Since when you need to have xxxx posts to be able to give an oppinion.
You really need to learn to give proper arguments to your statements. People are questioning you and you avoid giving explanations and keep attacking their forum profile, lol.

"First of all you need to know the reasons before give outa this past s****."

You never gave any proper reasons why u dissapointed many players and quit on your projects.
You're acting very childish mate.

Thanks
1 User

« recomended critter? | Popular Server »