Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOC is thief and crook Becarefull!!!!

Discussion on WOC is thief and crook Becarefull!!!! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WOC is thief and crook Becarefull!!!!

they are stole my char. no proof ! just gm telling me i ban this char because old owner used the bot but not with my new char! just username is looking like a same. xxxx55 xxxx60 !! ( im buy this char 10 15 days ago i pay cash and gm want to proof somebody can you talk with *** cause i need to proof for this. )

21.11.2019 18:20 Someone attack the woc last 10 hour server is closed ( who do this really mate thnk you very much for protect players)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2019, 11:14   #2

Woc admin its Paragon and i having great news , Baldur its working for Paragon now LOL! haha...

What to say enjoy the server ....lol
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/20/2019, 13:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoschakal View Post
they are stole my char. no proof ! just gm telling me i ban this char because old owner used the bot but not with my new char! just username is looking like a same. xxxx55 xxxx60 !! ( im buy this char 10 15 days ago i pay cash and gm want to proof somebody can you talk with *** cause i need to proof for this. )
I understood 1 thing from what you're talking about . You bought a char from a player who used bots . I think the account was banned for a good reason .

As for WOC and Paragon or Baldur,its their own problem what they are doing and as long as people play there and pay good money, i see no reason for them to allow bots or other kind of exploits .

@ You also had many pservers and i think its the right choice to ban the cheat users . Its not my fault that you bought smth from a cheater . If you buy a phone who was stolen and the owner tracks you down,he can take it back anyway .
Old 11/20/2019, 13:21   #4

elite*gold: 60
Getting Baldur as GM in WoC was the absolute end for me with this pserver. I had faith once but that decision was literally the worst they could've ever done.
Old 11/20/2019, 13:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
I understood 1 thing from what you're talking about . You bought a char from a player who used bots . I think the account was banned for a good reason .

As for WOC and Paragon or Baldur,its their own problem what they are doing and as long as people play there and pay good money, i see no reason for them to allow bots or other kind of exploits .

@ You also had many pservers and i think its the right choice to ban the cheat users . Its not my fault that you bought smth from a cheater . If you buy a phone who was stolen and the owner tracks you down,he can take it back anyway .

The things are much complicated and corruption its everywhere on woc... Paragon beeing a cheater he does some unacceptable things inside of his game for money ... 30% of peoples left woc bcz of those things and now their are back on justac...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/20/2019, 15:15   #6

wait wait let me understand

paragon who sold bot programs now doesn't allow bot on his server

former corrupted gm from justac who became corrupted gm on alcadia is now gm on woc

any other news from this **** server?
Old 11/21/2019, 07:35   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by curina View Post
wait wait let me understand

paragon who sold bot programs now doesn't allow bot on his server

former corrupted gm from justac who became corrupted gm on alcadia is now gm on woc

any other news from this **** server?

Well yep thats the truth
Old 11/21/2019, 18:05   #8

@ @ #closerequest False information from somone who's been cheating in the game and crying after he got banned from the game.
Old 11/21/2019, 18:53   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by daragon12801 View Post
@ @ #closerequest False information from somone who's been cheating in the game and crying after he got banned from the game.
what is the false info?? im not same like you lier!!! no one use with new character bot or any ilegal thinks! and no proof aswell just name looking like same i said new char is xxxxx55 and bot used char xxxxx60 that it all reason!!! :/ if they do ip ban! they have to bun maybe 10 char cause old owner help the someone before for skill points for trade whatever . dont sck anyone somewhere. and live with truth dont try to lie!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2019, 08:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by daragon12801 View Post
huh the back of Paragon ... :O (or the left hand)

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2019, 09:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
Getting Baldur as GM in WoC was the absolute end for me with this pserver. I had faith once but that decision was literally the worst they could've ever done.
Nice.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/22/2019, 10:15   #12

*click noice* well lets be honest, money moves *****, woc is formed by people who want directly money, they dont care about the game/or people playing it, if they did, they would have listened suggestions that have been said from day one on their discord, but they kept the focus on money... ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯

I dont care who's "driving" the server, nor who are helping, I just care about the quality of the **** Im playing at, and let me say woc is the less ****** option for people that cant stop being addicted to AL xD
Old 11/22/2019, 15:41   #13

@ Who the hell cared about smth than money???

Can u guys stop accusing them that they want only the money ..Its something logical.

As for @
"Much worse"--- what do you mean by saying that? explain , bring us some arguments or facts . Im tired of people "knowing" to much,but when you're asking them about it ,their response is " u dont even know bro ..cant say bro" etc. .

It's not their fault,its costumer's fault for accepting all of this **** and continue playing and pay for their services.
Old 11/25/2019, 07:49   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
@ Who the hell cared about smth than money???

Can u guys stop accusing them that they want only the money ..Its something logical.

As for @
"Much worse"--- what do you mean by saying that? explain , bring us some arguments or facts . Im tired of people "knowing" to much,but when you're asking them about it ,their response is " u dont even know bro ..cant say bro" etc. .

It's not their fault,its costumer's fault for accepting all of this shit and continue playing and pay for their services.

1.Well there are outa much things that we cannot say it public,we are working behind this forum with alot of coders,source sellers(koreans,chinese,us,uk peoples and so on) and from discussions to discussions they prefer to keep some things in secret.Well , a good information i offered to you and others about the team(Paragon owner/admin, friends with chinese guy and also provide some help and this mean corruption on his own server to his CH/Kr guys , thats why 60% of players are CH/KR players).

2.I know the whole history of WOC pserver and i know what kind of serverfiles he use,you want a hint? think about prev Pserver

3.Do you think Paragon works for a good server and isnt corrupt?
Well no!He wants just money as he fooled alot in this forum for many years alot of players;now Paragon has everyone who fooled in his pserver and 30% of them doesnt know the owner its him!

4.If you start to work behind pservers you will know alot of things from different peoples,different storyes,you can meet nice peoples,bad peoples and so on.

5.Think about why Baldur its again on a new team !?

Well.Peace!
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2019, 08:59   #15

Why should i trust some1 when they are hiding so much stuff from us the costumers . "We cannot say it in public".
Things like this ( corruption,theft ) should be posted here with proofs so stupid people can stay away from this . We need to know everything about this and decide to play or just stay out of it .By hiding the truth from us it shows that no1 cares about us ( the consumers ) and care only about the profit they make by fooling everyone .

Nobody comes here and post something relevant about JUSTAC or WOC . I understand that all the higher ranks ( owner,gm's,santa's helpers,coders ) benefit from this scamm,but you cannot come here and say stupid **** like "you dont even know what's going on bla bla " without justify yourself with proper arguments and proofs . You're just like everyone else on this forum and you like it .

You guys are either payed with money or items in these servers to shut up. Otherwise i couldnt explain myself why nobody comes here and shares some proper informations .

You talk about yourself as " WE " ,who are these people?
And to be honest you're not even close to what you call yourself a coder as long as u couldnt hold a server for more than few months .