Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WOC is thief and crook Becarefull!!!!

Discussion on WOC is thief and crook Becarefull!!!! within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/26/2019, 12:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by starforce11 View Post
Why should i trust some1 when they are hiding so much stuff from us the costumers . "We cannot say it in public".
Things like this ( corruption,theft ) should be posted here with proofs so stupid people can stay away from this . We need to know everything about this and decide to play or just stay out of it .By hiding the truth from us it shows that no1 cares about us ( the consumers ) and care only about the profit they make by fooling everyone .

Nobody comes here and post something relevant about JUSTAC or WOC . I understand that all the higher ranks ( owner,gm's,santa's helpers,coders ) benefit from this scamm,but you cannot come here and say stupid shit like "you dont even know what's going on bla bla " without justify yourself with proper arguments and proofs . You're just like everyone else on this forum and you like it .

You guys are either payed with money or items in these servers to shut up. Otherwise i couldnt explain myself why nobody comes here and shares some proper informations .

You talk about yourself as " WE " ,who are these people?
And to be honest you're not even close to what you call yourself a coder as long as u couldnt hold a server for more than few months .

If you say it what to do now to be in fight with you?

1.About the latest opinion i ensure you dont know with what kind of things you can fight if you dont have a source code.Bins are bins and you cannot code or fix them just do reverse enginering on them so was better to meet me before talking this kind of s**t ... .(old serverfiles are old but can be cleaned and used as classic/vanila servers/original Archlord the basic game)

2.We have working for past 1 year on a custom emulator in java and we are still in progress due the real life we have.We fixed already login server and enter on world map.I prefer to not come to show the progress till i dont have the esential functions done(create,delete,buy,sell,colision fixed,coordinates fixed,etc)

3.WE its WE because behind me its a team,and the team are my friends

4.If you are better than me/us why you dont start to do your own pserver or emulator? Can you give me to the next questions?Maybe you to start to respect other efforts and help you will get much attention not a kido war!
*What kind of things you can do in c++ or java?
*You heard about node js,mongoDB ? Maybe you are better at this language , who knows
*How many websites you coded till now?Wich kind of websites?Php?Html ?Asp?websites?With connection to mysql or mssql database?
*You know how it is to host a pserver NOT AT HOME on a dedicated server?

5.You know the story of A1 ?
*Who built it?Who was the first company that hold it?when was sold to other company?Who get the new license?Who destroyed the game?Why they closed?ETC.

I ensure you there are outa GMS/ADMINS that they dont even know or care about their pservers!Just money!And i dont care about $ ! I care about the old times!I care about friends,players,i love to enjoy as a player even on my server the game with everyone.

Thats why im here!Again and again and again!And its sad to see Archlord section to be empty!Its dead!!!

Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2019, 07:36   #17

I never intended to get smart around you ( coders ) . Omg i am not a coder and i dont work with these kind of programs . If i dont work with java or c++ it means i cannot have an oppinion or what?
You're just jealous on all the other people who actually did something instead of giving false hopes to archlord community like you did in the past ..hmm.. 6 years??
You gave up on all the projects you started saying that u got no time or resources,that you got a rl and s$%it. And here you are after all these years still lying to yourself and to us .

Im just curious about all the **** things that you guys are talking about ( corruption and theft ) , that's all i asked . I never asked you to show me your skills or something .
I didnt even mentioned that i may be better than you in this domain . I work in a totally different domain .

Old 11/27/2019, 08:10   #18

Question

Quote:
I never intended to get smart around you ( coders ) . Omg i am not a coder and i dont work with these kind of programs . If i dont work with java or c++ it means i cannot have an oppinion or what?
You're just jealous on all the other people who actually did something instead of giving false hopes to archlord community like you did in the past ..hmm.. 6 years??
You gave up on all the projects you started saying that u got no time or resources,that you got a rl and s$%it. And here you are after all these years still lying to yourself and to us .

Im just curious about all the **** things that you guys are talking about ( corruption and theft ) , that's all i asked . I never asked you to show me your skills or something .
I didnt even mentioned that i may be better than you in this domain . I work in a totally different domain .

You are outa of what i said before this post,seems you didnt read clearly thats why that 6 years and no one lied nobody are true afirmations and i/we are not jealous for nothing but deh...nevermind..its better to leave peoples to get busted on servers they want without giving help in the community because of this kind of behaviour you have,and i said and i will say it again because seems you dont understand. WE CANT give other DETAILS about what you asked!

Some things must remain hidden because you are not just you visiting the forum and the discussions!

For your future opinions!Give your opinion reffering to the first post not talking about others reply!You started to acuse me because i dont give proof or much details doh!
Old 11/27/2019, 10:18   #19

What are your contributions to this community besides false links to fail pservers and false hopes to archlord community players?

Even with the WOC or JUSTAC corruption ,normal players can still join and play normal without paying a single dollar and enjoy the old times. They can lvl their fav class,farm,make new friends and play like they used to do it back in the old days .
At least they HAVE a place to go and play .
What do you have?
-a fictional team with fictional dreams.
I honestly think you're a little delusional, you and your other personalities ( your team )

I can give my oppinion regarding any topic i want ..im on the internet and you cant do **** about it .

"Some things must remain hidden because you are not just you visiting the forum and the discussions!"
You are wrong , i am a member of this community,a archlord player and a future costumer . YOU have no rights to treat your costumers this way . I have the right to know what's happening behind the doors ..and you are obligated to be transparent to your costumers . If u act like that,you are no different from justac admin or paragon .

In 6 years you learned nothing,absolutely nothing..no wonder you cant transcend.

Old 11/27/2019, 12:00   #20

Quote:
What are your contributions to this community besides false links to fail pservers and false hopes to archlord community players?

Even with the WOC or JUSTAC corruption ,normal players can still join and play normal without paying a single dollar and enjoy the old times. They can lvl their fav class,farm,make new friends and play like they used to do it back in the old days .
What do you have?
I honestly think you're a little delusional, you and your other personalities ( your team )

I can give my oppinion regarding any topic i want ..im on the internet and you cant do shit about it .

"Some things must remain hidden because you are not just you visiting the forum and the discussions!"
You are wrong , i am a member of this community,a archlord player and a future costumer . YOU have no rights to treat your costumers this way . I have the right to know what's happening behind the doors ..and you are obligated to be transparent to your costumers . If u act like that,you are no different from justac admin or paragon .

In 6 years you learned nothing,absolutely nothing..no wonder you cant transcend.

Thanks kido i cannot discuss with you .. you are on heart attack everytime a ..what to say... have a great day and life

PS:"Pacat de tine tot asa ai ramas la fel ca in trecut"

Btw:
*I contributed with fixed files,other stuff,launchers,websites,tutorials,guides,builds,e tc.
*You dont have from where to know this.
*You dont have anything to say ? Just about mine history pservers?Doh...That proves alot of things about you...
Old 11/27/2019, 14:22   #21

elite*gold: 299
Quote:

What do you have?

I can give my oppinion regarding any topic i want ..im on the internet and you cant do shit about it .

Actually you never know what is behind Archlord and servers because you are not enought to ask those kind of information,because no one care about a normal player like you,is hard to understand but its the truth.
You want to know what is behind everything but you can't because nobody care to tell you something,you are not a particular member of the community or someone who shared his knowledge to help out,you are just one of the thousands,so don't be sad if people are not interested to share what they know with you,nothing against you ofc.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 11/28/2019, 07:30   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissingNo01 View Post
Actually you never know what is behind Archlord and servers because you are not enought to ask those kind of information,because no one care about a normal player like you,is hard to understand but its the truth.
You want to know what is behind everything but you can't because nobody care to tell you something,you are not a particular member of the community or someone who shared his knowledge to help out,you are just one of the thousands,so don't be sad if people are not interested to share what they know with you,nothing against you ofc.
Yes i understand your statement. My requests was around the corruption that had been going around these servers and not a particular interest in server files,work,features or any other things that does not involve us ( the normal players ) .

Some people keep talking about how they break people's wallets and how others benefit from this. I think its right for us to know as long as "we" keep that server online by paying **** loads of cash .
In real life,when you accuse some1 of theft its a real thing and you have to bring proofs otherwise you will end up with a lawsuit.
In conclusion: i never asked infos about files or anyother things, i just asked for proofs regarding "corruption" and "theft". If you read all my posts in this thread i think you will understand .Al3cs turned into another subject cuz he talks like he knows paragon's mind. When asked,he just change the subject and act as a victim .
I was ontopic,he turned it into offtopic.
Old 11/28/2019, 08:05   #23

Quote:
Yes i understand your statement. My requests was around the corruption that had been going around these servers and not a particular interest in server files,work,features or any other things that does not involve us ( the normal players ) .

Some people keep talking about how they break people's wallets and how others benefit from this. I think its right for us to know as long as "we" keep that server online by paying **** loads of cash .
In real life,when you accuse some1 of theft its a real thing and you have to bring proofs otherwise you will end up with a lawsuit.
In conclusion: i never asked infos about files or anyother things, i just asked for proofs regarding "corruption" and "theft". If you read all my posts in this thread i think you will understand .Al3cs turned into another subject cuz he talks like he knows paragon's mind. When asked,he just change the subject and act as a victim .
I was ontopic,he turned it into offtopic.
Again you are talking trash
For your informations i know paragon ,for the last time you started to do acusations to my person without keeping the principal subject not me,and i wasnt acting like a victim kido.

*Take some respect lessons,seems you cant speak without the F, & S words!

Old 11/30/2019, 02:45   #24

Baldur. Lmao was literally considering a comeback to the game out of pure boredom, but hey no thanks ill pass.

Thanks
1 User

« archlord woc | - »