Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EMU]New archlord emulator

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [EMU]New archlord emulator

Greetings warrior!

We are back in a new team of Zian archlord community !
Team contains:
*2 head general coders
*1 newbie coder/material helper and researcher
*1 material searcher/researcher

We have been worked harder to give out news about a new archlord emulator,and we succeded!

We have progress of 20% finished and fully working:
-login server done
-entring in game
-show server list
-enter server world
-character creation stage

Progress and priorities list can be found on our forum.
We are working on latest episode 8 client of webzen using as reference some official episode 7.2 serverfiles incomplete.

Wanted to see some progress?Please visit us on our new archlord portal and join our forum!

Thank you very much for your attention.

Have a great day warriors!

Off: Old forum will be deleted in 3 days due the merge of old company with a new company.So if you had an account in this forum please remake a new one in the new forum .

Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2018, 15:29   #2

I wonder where is my post that wasn't against any elitepvp forum rule
I wasn't sure before but I read your reply and you confirmed my suspects, especially when you wasted your time to dig up a half year thread just to answer my old post
GL anyway. People who know what's going on should be smart.

*To the moderator. This post is 100% correct with forum rules.

Old 07/13/2018, 21:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorsicky View Post
I wonder where is my post that wasn't against any elitepvp forum rule
I wasn't sure before but I read your reply and you confirmed my suspects, especially when you wasted your time to dig up a half year thread just to answer my old post
GL anyway. People who know what's going on should be smart.

*To the moderator. This post is 100% correct with forum rules.

1.Whats going on?
-Humm..what to be..seems trolls like you with this behaviour destroyed the community of archlord
-In dont work with paragon
-Paragon isnt my friend
-I dont use hacks or trade idk where you got that ideea about having something with paragon with hacks or whatever
-You dont know me and you are not *** to judge me and my work and your post was agaist rules of forum because of personal data and harsing me with false evidence(personal data and private life isnt your problem if you wanted to know truly things ask me in private and dont acusse for with false afirmations)

2.Try to keep calm down if you want somebody to speak seriously with you.
You do things almost as Paragon/Synestra same behaviour
Trust me im sick of this behaviour , if you dont like me or our project you can keep my post clean and go spam other topics you have 50+ pages on Archlord community.

Thanks you, and tell me when you do something for Archlord community positive.

Have a nice day.
Old 07/14/2018, 11:39   #4

what community lol? you talk about old game full of hackers like Paragon, full of scammers like Humman and Haski who cooperated with him, full of corrupted gms and volunteers, full of chinese using glitches, this is common knowledge and don't tell about false accusations

you have reported a post where I wrote well known informations about justac, alcadia and chinese servers
are you playing Proteus in reporting all you don't like or agree? no matter if this truth that all are aware

if my posts weren't correct with this forum rules I should get infractions and message why they aren't allowed,
posts were just deleted without any information, and it forces me think that you have a friend in moderation here - what is not acceptable and I have to report this to forum admins to make investigation and bring back my deleted posts

Old 07/14/2018, 13:01   #5

elite*gold: 429
Quote:
what community lol? you talk about old game full of hackers like Paragon, full of scammers like Humman and Haski who cooperated with him, full of corrupted gms and volunteers, full of chinese using glitches, this is common knowledge and don't tell about false accusations

you have reported a post where I wrote well known informations about justac, alcadia and chinese servers
are you playing Proteus in reporting all you don't like or agree? no matter if this truth that all are aware

if my posts weren't correct with this forum rules I should get infractions and message why they aren't allowed,
posts were just deleted without any information, and it forces me think that you have a friend in moderation here - what is not acceptable and I have to report this to forum admins to make investigation and bring back my deleted posts
You should choose wisely how to use your time in your life,seems you have a lot of that lol
Thanks
5 Users
Old 07/14/2018, 19:14   #6

Quote:

1.You harsed me with false acusation at my personal life and work/data ,nothing about alcadia or justac.
2.I dont have friends in moderations.
3.Seems you need a "TROLL" title in epvp forum.

4.If you dont like this "old" game why you stay here?
You wana say there doesnt exist hackers in any mmorpg game?You dont know what are you talking about!Even on steam exist.

5.Sorry to say but some posts are perma deleted.
6.***Say thx bcz you are still here and i feel bad bcz in older posts i gived to you "likes".Now i need to remove all likes bcz you dont deserve them.***

Btw glad to meet you.Oh sorry i just meet you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/23/2018, 15:09   #7

p.s u guys got discord?
Old 07/24/2018, 13:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burokelis View Post
p.s u guys got discord?
Hey there yes sure visit our forum,register and join our discord group!

News comes but slowly its summmerrr !
Old 07/25/2018, 23:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Hey there yes sure visit our forum,register and join our discord group!

News comes but slowly its summmerrr !
eh not interested in forums only discord, thanks anyways i guess, gl with the project
Old 08/01/2018, 19:59   #10

Old 08/05/2018, 22:35   #11

how is your project doing al3cs
Old 08/06/2018, 10:36   #12

Slowly but with great results..its summer some of us we are in vacantion .Stay tunned for new updates soon.
Old 08/10/2018, 02:00   #13

@
Can you quickly explain what tools/programming languages are you using to develop emulator and also how that works?
Also if you can provide any tutorial I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Old 08/10/2018, 06:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbone View Post
@
Can you quickly explain what tools/programming languages are you using to develop emulator and also how that works?
Also if you can provide any tutorial I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

One of emulator we are using c++ programming.
The second its done in node js.

We dont offer tutorial for something does not complete or something that arent public yet.

Thank you!
Old 08/10/2018, 20:13   #15

Nice man. I am JS Developer and I was wondering is it possible to create EMU in Node.js. (Are you maybe using TS and taking advantage of types?)
Are you also rewriting queries for DB or are you using Oracle's one?

« Epi2/3 client/server files | - »