Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 13:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What about Alcadia server?

Discussion on What about Alcadia server? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/09/2017, 12:36   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
Haven't actually tried this server i just heard from couple of my friends who tried to play there.
My friend made lv67 in 2 days..
Old 11/09/2017, 23:34   #32

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrvoje144 View Post
My friend made lv67 in 2 days..
Congrats, i don't even want to know how much time he spent xD
Old 11/10/2017, 10:53   #33

the server is pretty fine, ruled by smart people.
the rates are pretty fine, every player who played arhlord on cm or wz can play this server without problem, with episode 5 it will be even easier.
i mean come on, if rates were higher, everyone would be already max level with all buffs chars after 3 months of existance? gf
i play everyday 30min/1 hour when i get back from work, i have 2 chars lv94, for example as 94 knight i do 25%/hour in bg which is pretty fast.
Old 11/10/2017, 11:55   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulkude View Post
the server is pretty fine, ruled by smart people.
the rates are pretty fine, every player who played arhlord on cm or wz can play this server without problem, with episode 5 it will be even easier.
i mean come on, if rates were higher, everyone would be already max level with all buffs chars after 3 months of existance? gf
i play everyday 30min/1 hour when i get back from work, i have 2 chars lv94, for example as 94 knight i do 25%/hour in bg which is pretty fast.
I highly assume you bought wc (or however its called) ?
Old 11/12/2017, 16:01   #35

Yes indeed,
Prices of cc are kinda cheap
Old 11/15/2017, 20:33   #36

"Server runned by smart people"

Yeah except that dude who spent years building his emulator and then threw everything in the trash because HEY GUISE LOW RATES RULES, NOT ONE OF OUR 7 PLAYERS COMPLAINED

Lmao
Old 11/16/2017, 08:02   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm@o View Post
"Server runned by smart people"

Yeah except that dude who spent years building his emulator and then threw everything in the trash because HEY GUISE LOW RATES RULES, NOT ONE OF OUR 7 PLAYERS COMPLAINED

Lmao

The rates sucks ,on official on caves you got alot of experience,and here you get experience like 10%/train monsters level 17(SUCKS).At level 15 at official when you killed the train you gain like 23-30% experience!

And btw the emulator was started by Acar-x on other forums (OSY on epvp),with some good help from other (from other forum),and he got a team to help his emulator and make money.So its not alone in this so the emulator development was faster(has 2 years of development with 1 fail and then succes on episode 3,seriously episode 5 isnt ok right now here in my opinion,was better to stay at episode 3 but so much peoples complained about new cc new updates etc,and finally the episode 5 will become for sure episode 8! the latest in future,and then other peoples will come and complain about episode 3 server,so in my opinion episode 3 can be a server and episode 5 can be another server we need 2 servers not 1,we need more servers not 2 because in time will become boring)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2017, 22:01   #38

its very funny to see all the complain about this server.
episode 5 server is 7 days old this evening,
highest swash is around lv80, with double xp event from this week end, it might end 99 on monday, but rate sucks lmao, i guess typical AL community, never happy
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2017, 12:10   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by faulkude View Post
its very funny to see all the complain about this server.
episode 5 server is 7 days old this evening,
highest swash is around lv80, with double xp event from this week end, it might end 99 on monday, but rate sucks lmao, i guess typical AL community, never happy
It all depends on how much time you can invest, if people 24/7 no life like back in the day its no problem at all to reach 99 by some days.
Old 11/17/2017, 22:06   #40

Quote:
It all depends on how much time you can invest, if people 24/7 no life like back in the day its no problem at all to reach 99 by some days.
Dude if you spent as much time playing as you did complaining about servers you would have high level character by now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/18/2017, 12:33   #41

I got lv37 already and I did absolutely nothing impossible in my eyes, didnt spend any CC

lowlvls are the hardest, once you reach 62 or so it becomes easier
Old 11/19/2017, 01:37   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adive View Post
Dude if you spent as much time playing as you did complaining about servers you would have high level character by now.
Im not returning onto any archlord server again, so i think i got lots of time to complain here. Even if there is no reason to.

Ah and btw complaining and determining is something different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
was better to stay at episode 3 but so much peoples complained about new cc new updates etc,and finally the episode 5 will become for sure episode 8! the latest in future,and then other peoples will come and complain about episode 3 server,so in my opinion episode 3 can be a server and episode 5 can be another server we need 2 servers not 1,we need more servers not 2 because in time will become boring)
Why more servers when we can force people onto one?
Old 11/20/2017, 07:07   #43

Quote:
Im not returning onto any archlord server again, so i think i got lots of time to complain here. Even if there is no reason to.

Ah and btw complaining and determining is something different.

Why more servers when we can force people onto one?

Good one,lets ripping our money in 1 server..lets make his team rich ..muhaha! LOL!

The server needs btw experience fixed in caves...getting same exp outside...and other problems has in it..like stucking in a stone when you farm(thats a problem on geodata,coordinates of the maps)
Old 11/20/2017, 13:20   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
Good one,lets ripping our money in 1 server..lets make his team rich ..muhaha! LOL!

The server needs btw experience fixed in caves...getting same exp outside...and other problems has in it..like stucking in a stone when you farm(thats a problem on geodata,coordinates of the maps)
You forgot the floating textures like grass outside of golundo flying in the air.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2017, 07:08   #45

Oh sorry that is the best i ever seen and i know why its like that grass flying...he merged 2 or more clients in 1,as i see he worked with archlord x,episode 8 client and episode 4 client to make 1 client functional,different than justac.
Thanks
1 User