Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Actual serverfiles fixes and problems

Discussion on Actual serverfiles fixes and problems within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/13/2017, 15:41   #16

elite*gold: 0
Why not just create an episode 1 server using celestia files as reference? You can then upgrade to whichever episode you want. Heck I'll even give you the siege packets + ep7 spawn files + MonsterAI.ini if you get that far. It'll take about [a year / number of team members] if you're all committed. If you aren't don't waste anybody's time/money.

Also, if you want to get anywhere soon pick up IDA/x86 assembly skills yourself. It's very likely that nobody will help you, while there are a lot of great people in this community, only one of them is a good reverse engineer and I don't see him helping you. Once you get comfortable with IDA sky is the limit.

If you're stuck somewhere(like really stuck) send me a pm, I'll try to help out. But right now you need to pick up some skills and start writing software instead of empty recruitment based on abstract ideas.

Last but not least. Original files are baaaaaad. I've had the chance to work with ep7 files while helping out a chinese friend and it's full of known/unknown bugs/exploits. Justac is the living proof. It's disrespectful to try to choose the easy way when you're asking people to commit themselves to a project of this scale.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2017, 16:41   #17

Its your opinion and i respect it..i know what i have to do and i`m still working on both side
Old 04/13/2017, 16:46   #18

Alright. Good luck.

Old 04/13/2017, 17:58   #19

Old 04/13/2017, 18:12   #20

Oh boy. Let's see, I seem to have released half a dozen of software including their source code. Most of which were never explored by other people. Map viewer, dat editor, map extractor, whatever. Also it appears that I've been working on an emulator for about 17 months. Let's see how much money I've made off of it: minus few hundred dollars. You've got big and beautiful dreams yet not the mental capacity to achieve them.

I tried suggesting a viable plan out of the goodness of my heart and get called out for being a money *****. Good on you dude, good on you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2017, 18:18   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Oh boy. Let's see, I seem to have released half a dozen of software including their source code. Most of which were never explored by other people. Map viewer, dat editor, map extractor, whatever. Also it appears that I've been working on an emulator for about 17 months. Let's see how much money I've made off of it: minus few hundred dollars. You've got big and beautiful dreams yet not the mental capacity to achieve them.

I tried suggesting a viable plan out of the goodness of my heart and get called out for being a money *****. Good on you dude, good on you.
Haha keep going osiy, I can't wait to play! Don't let people get to you!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2017, 18:25   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryis
Haha keep going osiy, I can't wait to play! Don't let people get to you!
Thanks. At least now I remember why I was refraining from posting here in the first place
Old 04/13/2017, 18:27   #23

@ sorry for that but i was refering to the open source of emulator..so.... and watch your language i respect your work and your person...so good luck ... have a good day
Old 04/13/2017, 19:36   #24

Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3css View Post
@ btw dont tell me about releasing stuff because you will never release open source code...its all about money here..what i`m gona do it will be free code so... good luck u2...hope to get your server up to test your ep3 server..

The guys, al3css posted for an open-source project, he looks for developers-coders finally what he wants ...
It would be cool for the community to stop polluting the topics often (maybe me first) ^^
The only real thing is that this ******* game never dies, it's the main one.
Good job and good luck.
Ps: for the picture it's simple, in a team there is no leader! All are chiefs!
:
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2017, 22:17   #25

Guys can't you just let this game die in peace? At least show some respect.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/14/2017, 00:20   #26

no! it's **** Archlord
even epvp admins don't dare to remove this section
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2017, 09:46   #27

#
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/14/2017, 10:14   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by osiy1996 View Post
Why not just create an episode 1 server using celestia files as reference? You can then upgrade to whichever episode you want. Heck I'll even give you the siege packets + ep7 spawn files + MonsterAI.ini if you get that far. It'll take about [a year / number of team members] if you're all committed. If you aren't don't waste anybody's time/money.

Also, if you want to get anywhere soon pick up IDA/x86 assembly skills yourself. It's very likely that nobody will help you, while there are a lot of great people in this community, only one of them is a good reverse engineer and I don't see him helping you. Once you get comfortable with IDA sky is the limit.

If you're stuck somewhere(like really stuck) send me a pm, I'll try to help out. But right now you need to pick up some skills and start writing software instead of empty recruitment based on abstract ideas.

Last but not least. Original files are baaaaaad. I've had the chance to work with ep7 files while helping out a chinese friend and it's full of known/unknown bugs/exploits. Justac is the living proof. It's disrespectful to try to choose the easy way when you're asking people to commit themselves to a project of this scale.
cuz Python and PHP arent enough/also i need to learn IA32,sdk and c languange there goes a year of my life/need lots of beers.Happy Easter guys ^^
Old 04/18/2017, 00:04   #29

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by lm@o View Post
Guys can't you just let this game die in peace? At least show some respect.
What he said ^
Old 04/18/2017, 20:39   #30

#