Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 14:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Char freeze can anyone help me fix?

Discussion on Char freeze can anyone help me fix? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Char freeze can anyone help me fix?

Basically I would freeze going into most towns. (specially tullan). When this freezing occurs the screen freezes and the char is no longer in the game. So I probably got kicked out of the game. I dont freeze when I'm outside of towns, places like realms/desert/. Basically anywhere besides the stupid towns. The only town I can stay in are Trilgard and Zylok. Now wierd thing is , it only freezes on my lvl 77 char. When I use the alternate chars from the same account I have absolutely no freezing problems. I can go in all town do w/e and it will not freeze. But if i switch to my lvl 77 and try those towns I will freeze. As of right now I'm frozen completely outside of tullan east gate ( my char is still in town, its not out in the field yet but very close lol). I tried everything: deleted crash files, reinstalling archlord/ log in to alt then switch to lvl 77/ everything seems to have no use this time. I got summoned to that spot during siege last saturday and I'm still frozen there still. Dont know whats wrong with my lvl 77 char but its bugged for life. So you guys have any idea on how to fix this ? any help me appreciated thx
Old 01/11/2010, 16:24   #2

Received Thanks: 2,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhwun07 View Post
Basically I would freeze going into most towns. (specially tullan). When this freezing occurs the screen freezes and the char is no longer in the game. So I probably got kicked out of the game. I dont freeze when I'm outside of towns, places like realms/desert/. Basically anywhere besides the stupid towns. The only town I can stay in are Trilgard and Zylok. Now wierd thing is , it only freezes on my lvl 77 char. When I use the alternate chars from the same account I have absolutely no freezing problems. I can go in all town do w/e and it will not freeze. But if i switch to my lvl 77 and try those towns I will freeze. As of right now I'm frozen completely outside of tullan east gate ( my char is still in town, its not out in the field yet but very close lol). I tried everything: deleted crash files, reinstalling archlord/ log in to alt then switch to lvl 77/ everything seems to have no use this time. I got summoned to that spot during siege last saturday and I'm still frozen there still. Dont know whats wrong with my lvl 77 char but its bugged for life. So you guys have any idea on how to fix this ? any help me appreciated thx
Try to alter the graphics options to high textures or mid .. and pull the slider to the middle ... i think its a graphics problem ... also try updating your video driver.
Is the char a berserker ?

Greez ACE
Old 01/12/2010, 07:51   #3

But you see if it was graphics related then shouldn't my alternate characters on same account have the same problem? This freezing only occcurs on one character and that is my lvl 77 only. I have 3 different accounts and none froze except this one char. And its an elementalist btw. I'm currently using window vista black edition and I already tried upgrading the graphics.
Old 01/12/2010, 16:54   #4

Have u got a different graphic set-up from your client? idk u tunr off effect player on twinky and on your elementalist no?
Old 01/13/2010, 05:21   #5

Received Thanks: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by duhwun07 View Post
But you see if it was graphics related then shouldn't my alternate characters on same account have the same problem? This freezing only occcurs on one character and that is my lvl 77 only. I have 3 different accounts and none froze except this one char. And its an elementalist btw. I'm currently using window vista black edition and I already tried upgrading the graphics.
Perhaps you forgot something ... if a summon made you freezed why you dont put one from your friends to summon you somewhere else or use this scroll that you can teleport you anywhere??? Or some cave passports??? Have you tried this option??? I look forward for your answer...

Cheers...
Old 01/14/2010, 01:14   #6

I don't think that will help neither. I try spamming him with a party, but it would show that he log on n off within less then 1 sec. I tried to log on his account with my pc too and same thing, it shows that he has log off but the game screen is still on. Its really weird, and one time one of my other account all 3 character xcrash so i've spent an hour just trying to login. But only way I was able to get it going again was on 1 of my character it gave me like 2 sec before crashing. Which was enough to use passport right away. Since then its been ok for now. Weird but something about Tullan that makes so many people crash, n its not people using meta.
Old 01/14/2010, 03:51   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronika View Post
Have u got a different graphic set-up from your client? idk u tunr off effect player on twinky and on your elementalist no?

Yea i sometimes do that, but on the day that i froze completely till now, The graphics setting was the same for the twinky and my main account ^^. But I have used better graphics setting for main character and reduced graphic for twinkies in ice realm and it was fine , i didn't crash or freeze either.