Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Orb Moonelf skills and builds

Discussion on Orb Moonelf skills and builds within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Orb Moonelf skills and builds

Hi guys
i am new at Archlord 2 and i am trying to find any topics about orb and i cant find anything

i need help here to make the orb build and to know where to spend the stats point

and i need to join a guild because i dont know anyone here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [JUSTAC] Moonelf phoenix
11/28/2013 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
I've enjoyed it already so can be sell. Suprise me your offer.
[Deribelle - Zian]WTS 95lvl MoonElf Warrior (SWASH)
05/31/2012 - Archlord Trading - 14 Replies
Swash level 95 for sell, accepting Paypal or at website http://mmomat.com. Server: Zian Equip: Karkaen Necklace 2x Blode Ring Norgen Necklace Ring of Heren
WTS Archlord Acc lvl 33 Moonelf (Swashbuckler)
07/16/2011 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hey hiermit verkaufe ich meinen Swashbuckler für ca. 50€. habe da drauf 2 shooter und ne perfekte rüssi +gilde.
ARCHON Wts LVL 76 Moonelf (Full Realm)
06/01/2010 - Archlord Trading - 20 Replies
I want to trade this account on ARCHON (GAIAHON): - Moonelf - Elementalist (lvl 76): * 1 blode; * 1shuta; * 1pargon; * full realm;
Archlord V - Moonelf Rising
11/28/2007 - Archlord - 4 Replies
I guess this means Archlord is going to be here to stay... For a very long time! As we, are only in Episode 2. >^___^< Thought i would throw up a new Topic to show off my new avatar and let it leak... I mean speak for itself ^^ As far as I know this will be the first release of any insite to what is coming in Archlord and Kudos to me for finding it :) I will have more details and sneaky info to post soon ^__^ The Elf Class will receive a new addition: Swashbuckler - Dual Swords. ...