Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for a tool *SORCERER/MAGE HEAL*

Discussion on looking for a tool *SORCERER/MAGE HEAL* within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for a tool *SORCERER/MAGE HEAL*

Last attempt actually,

I'm paying $ 50 for the person who develops me a program for my use only that will spam a key in a window every single second, so to heal my other chars with my sorcerer in realms etc, means no potions etc blabla

if you feel the hunger to cry again about things, I have made a special thread for all the children:

Old 11/12/2009, 18:54   #2

Received Thanks: 1,574
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotemans View Post
Last attempt actually,

I'm paying $ 50 for the person who develops me a program for my use only that will spam a key in a window every single second, so to heal my other chars with my sorcerer in realms etc, means no potions etc blabla

if you feel the hunger to cry again about things, I have made a special thread for all the children:

I can modificate my bot ... just put the skill you want into a buff bar ... when the cooldown is down he will cast that skill... And the bot is free
The only thing you must have is 2 pcs .. the one for your sorcerer and the other for your characters ... if you want to add that future tell me ... it will take me 3 minutes ...
Old 11/12/2009, 22:21   #3

That would be pretty use full =]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche iSro Buff-heal tool
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Suche so ein tool wo mein char die ganze zeit ein skill ausführen kann ( z.b. lvl 20 skill von cleric wo man alle healen kann) und noch andere leute buffen kann oder ressen wenn sie sterben...gibt es so ein tool? wenn ja bitte namen sagen oder auch hier posten wo ich ihn her bekommen kann...aber nur kostenlose bitte..danke Search a very good free tool for a cleric or a autopresser who press some keys...but better cleric tool^^
WTS: (HORDE) 80 Priest [T9 Heal] + 77 1/4 Mage
05/16/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Nabend, aus persönlichen Gründen möchte ich mich von meinem gut gepflegten World of Warcraft Account trennen. Der Maincharakter befindet sich auf einen deutschen PvE-Server mit der Auslastung 'Mittel'. Es ist ein Level 80 Untoter Priester der im moment auf Heal (Holy) geskillt ist. Für die Skillung hat er das T9 Set gepaart mit anderen Itemlevel '232' Items. Alle Items sind gesockelt und verzaubert. Für die 2. Skillung (Shadow) ist auch Equip vorhanden, was aber schon etwas älter ist. Es...
WTT both LV65 KNIGHT AND LV72 ARCHER vs LV70+ MAGE/SORCERER
12/22/2009 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
IN EVENGARDA!!!!!!!!!!
WTT Karkaen for Mage or Sorcerer on Cyripus (High lvl ofcourse) :)
12/09/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
as the title says i want a 70+ Mage or Sorcerer on Cyripus would prefer unrogue, realm parts if possible? im willing to trade it for my Karkaen neck (clean slot) or Blode ring. just pm me with the details of your toon (lvl? Realm parts? etc) thanks in advance.
want to Trade my lvl 35 orc sorcerer with a lvl 33-35 human mage
01/05/2008 - Archlord - 4 Replies
My orc Sorcerer is pretty good skilled. armor only unqiue (+9).my staff is rare mystic staff(+9).i got the mount too .the account has 1-2 million gold in it. so please write me an email if you are interested =) (email: [email protected]) Server: Gaiahon Race: orc Class: Sorcerer Lvl: 35 With many greetz please write me =))))