Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best thing about Archlord

Discussion on Best thing about Archlord within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/27/2014, 18:50   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by wimpin View Post
This guild was pwning ***** 2009 - 2013 in Webzen
rofl, dont make me laugh, you were always more and still manage to loose sieges against us
Old 04/27/2014, 20:11   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adri3n View Post
Hehe
2 hits elementalist always has something to add
I greet you
Of course I do :P
Hmmm, I checked all of the recordings I had left and didn't find you there (maybe you were off to kill toons? ) but neither have I seen anyone even 5-shotting me.
Sigh, good old AL days
Old 04/27/2014, 23:59   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaro View Post
rofl, dont make me laugh, you were always more and still manage to loose sieges against us
always ? i highly doubt that. Also, on sieges other guild always joined us too, not the one guild itself. Ofc we lost some sieges too, who doesn't ? In fact, the guild with most times holding AL title was Freimaurer for sure (I was 3 times -4 times if you count my "reborn"^^-, Schwibbel 2 times, Hoshpack 1 time, Zappaou 1 time) and with castles I don't even start since i can't count them.
Anyway, I don#t say FM was the best guild EVER, but FM was always kicking ***** from start of Webzen till the end of Webzen.

Btw.. could Legacy or FromHell block a Gate with only 5 - 7 ppl at the Al fight vs the enemy side ? I doubt that
Old 04/28/2014, 08:42   #34

Best time was public test server before ep2 release when Genesis from brum and New exposed from gaiahon fought in the test siege against eyes of war and XIII.I forget who else was there its been so long. Then ep2 release. Genesis took brum and Eyes of War took gaiahon in a upset. Guess that's what happens on a EU server though. Getting lvl 120 is nubcakes compared to lvling to75 in latria on requiems that's when archlord was all grind. Back when you would mail your rings to yourself and become unkillable. When you could stick your lowbie in a wall of the asylum and power level yourself. The time before partybuffs and marvel scrolls. Back when you could get a gm to trade you pys resist rings for attack +5's. Those were the best archlord times.

From Oct 3 2006 to January 1st, 2014 RIP Archlord you will be remembered.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/29/2014, 14:01   #35

Quote:
always ? i highly doubt that. Also, on sieges other guild always joined us too, not the one guild itself. Ofc we lost some sieges too, who doesn't ? In fact, the guild with most times holding AL title was Freimaurer for sure (I was 3 times -4 times if you count my "reborn"^^-, Schwibbel 2 times, Hoshpack 1 time, Zappaou 1 time) and with castles I don't even start since i can't count them.
Anyway, I don#t say FM was the best guild EVER, but FM was always kicking ***** from start of Webzen till the end of Webzen.

Btw.. could Legacy or FromHell block a Gate with only 5 - 7 ppl at the Al fight vs the enemy side ? I doubt that
ofc we could, as i remember you were always much more, and still manage to lose sometimes, anyway it was nice to fight against you, was fun and good sieges sometimes. Raimona
Old 04/29/2014, 17:44   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Withered View Post
I checked all of the recordings I had left and didn't find you there (maybe you were off to kill toons? ) but neither have I seen anyone even 5-shotting me.
Sigh, good old AL days
maybe u not all fight siege recorded or me been not there...,
but no matter, it was the good old days - agree , perhaps in the second part will be similar siege
Old 05/02/2014, 15:12   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleau View Post
RunOrDie Guild too ^^ Nice TeamHacks
only guild i liked as much as FROGS.
where's Imbackm8s nowadays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lm@o View Post
GM DeathNote
such a lovable douche

Quote:
Adrian --->later--->merge servers--->Adri3n===120 lvl - the best Orc Berserker in Deribelle(Zian) server===best killer twinks and afk players in the world chantra===not afraid anyone and anything===helpful to friends players and effective terror killer of enemies===always brave and honest===destructive serazzen and other goods===Archlord legend
who are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confidence View Post
Getting lvl 120 is nubcakes compared to lvling to75 in latria on requiems that's when archlord was all grind. Back when you would mail your rings to yourself and become unkillable. When you could stick your lowbie in a wall of the asylum and power level yourself. The time before partybuffs and marvel scrolls. Back when you could get a gm to trade you pys resist rings for attack +5's. Those were the best archlord times.
thats when the game was fun
and the GMs gave away much more than that :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/03/2014, 22:23   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagus0323 View Post
Quote:
Adrian --->later--->merge servers--->Adri3n===120 lvl - the best Orc Berserker in Deribelle(Zian) server===best killer twinks and afk players in the world chantra===not afraid anyone and anything===helpful to friends players and effective terror killer of enemies===always brave and honest===destructive serazzen and other goods===Archlord legend

who are you?
I am your nightmare... Dagus
Old 05/03/2014, 23:38   #39

Received Thanks: 1,288
Dagus only has fluffy dreams.
Old 05/04/2014, 18:50   #40

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
I am your nightmare... Dagus
Adri3n <3 my favorite toy (with cheaterd ofc)

Best thing in AL ? it over now
Old 05/05/2014, 16:09   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
Dagus only has fluffy dreams.
Close enough. Guess an illiterate, gawky Marshmallow is going to keep him awake at nights from now on.

Really, Hacheras? After all those years you haven't made any progress concerning grammar and spelling? Not that I'd be suprised How are your informatics studies going? Are you the worlds greatest hacker yet?
Old 05/06/2014, 15:03   #42

Quote:

There was mainly ONE thing you actually pwned -> GameGuard Anticheat

You just hacked/glitched and cheated so hard that it almost need a special Antihack Prog only for fcking FM. I mean seriously...was there any single hack you didnt brought to the server? Any fcking glitch/exploit you didnt abused to the max?

Dude...FM is, was and never will be something to be proud of. In fact...its like a dirty mark on your forehead showing everyone that you once been a part of a bunch of lame cheaters who did a great part in contributing the dead of AL alongside of WebZen.

FM was one of the worst things ever happen to the game.
Old 05/08/2014, 01:19   #43

elite*gold: 60
Quote:
This guild was pwning ***** 2009 - 2013 in Webzen
sad but true, until they started to scam each other inside of the guild.*cough*
Old 05/08/2014, 23:03   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerGal218 View Post

You just hacked/glitched and cheated so hard that it almost need a special Antihack Prog only for fcking FM. I mean seriously...was there any single hack you didnt brought to the server? Any fcking glitch/exploit you didnt abused to the max?

Dude...FM is, was and never will be something to be proud of. In fact...its like a dirty mark on your forehead showing everyone that you once been a part of a bunch of lame cheaters who did a great part in contributing the dead of AL alongside of WebZen.

A bit true, they couldnt trust even each other, no respect at all... Wont talk about cheats/bugs they used
Old 05/20/2014, 00:11   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerGal218 View Post

Let me guess.. you was a victim created by FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
sad but true, until they started to scam each other inside of the guild.*cough*
You became really annoying with this shit. Lets make it clear for everyone...
You had a char called Stankovic (if im right) it was a knight about level 90 and you paid Zappaou to level him for you. A little note for the ones who may read this, you ALWAYS paid him nice for the other chars he leved for you. This time you made a deal with him and you made a price like 50 euro i think, but you just paid like 20 or 25 euro and claimed that this was the deal although you always paid nice. Ofc Zappaou did not accept it cuz YOU was actually the one who scammed him. After this Zappaou decided to take items in worth of 25Euro and this was it. Now you claim all the time that FM or even I (although i NEVER had any of your account) scammed you ? Dude, you are just a ridiculous chipmunk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaro View Post
A bit true, they couldnt trust even each other, no respect at all... Wont talk about cheats/bugs they used
The only reason why FM was so long alive is cuz of the trust we had. Almost everyone had each others account for years!

I'm out, peace!