Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling it all, I'm done..

Discussion on Selling it all, I'm done.. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/13/2009, 17:57   #31

elite*gold: 0
dnote stop replying here and better go hurry up those chinesse guys with the **** *december patch* nub
Old 07/13/2009, 17:57   #32

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Villain_ View Post
dont want to interfere with this, But Dnote, just listen to Emme alright? let him show u on Teamviewer, and u might change ur mind (i should have recorded the session the other night, but i promissed Emme not to do so...)

so... .... if he showed you all what i saw (i doubt, since some was by mistake) then you will have some idea and clue about whats going on

(though Emme u should think about this twice before u go ahead, im not sure how legal this is gonna be)

but either ways..... most of what Emme can do, or did, can be prevented from happening in the future (some coding on ur part to chance the password encryption method wont hurt as a start... at least the key!(was it a 1024 bit key encryption!! haa can barely remember anything), some security and changing the permissions accounts on the database .... even though i think he has a copy of the database already, but still, if u changed the method, and kept Announcing in the server Global chat for everyone to change their passwords... Emme's -possible- copy wont have much use against active members......)

however.... to prevent it all!!!! ull need to do more coding than you think (in the client-server cryptography part mostly....) though i highly doubt that lol, since you give no patches even for the smalled bugs....
Encrypt 1024bit??? re you crazy? A Blowfish decrypted file is 64 -448 bit and it's not or damn hard to encrypt and you wanne encrypt 1024 bit ROFL Or try just to encrypt a simple WPA or WPA2 decrpytion XD

Changeing something on Server is not Codeing it's called "hacking" ! And a C# or ASM what ever coded tool brings you nothing in this case. And also if he is scared to show with his IP than he should use a Proxy server ^^
Old 07/13/2009, 18:26   #33

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
I cleaned up the thread, post's such as : nice, hi dnote, hi emme etc etc.

DNote, why do you refuse to add me on msn? That just proves that you know something, but won't face it, doesnt it?

DNote, add me on MSN, and I'll show you it all. Ofcourse I'm not stupid and do anything in-game while you are watching, that's like killing somebody infront of a cop, total suicide.

Dnote, I'll show you the entire archlord database and please invite Dani and Mark to see this, you can't press charges on me what so ever for having your database, you can't prove I got it from MySql injections.
So you say there is no Dani in your team? Then tell me who is handeling the event's and general gameplay. Mark is the guy who runs the whole team, ie keep it going. He's the one getting payed by NHN, and giving the money out to the workers (salery).

DNote, pm me now with your email or don't reply at all. All you're trying to do is to make people second doubt me, and not buy this. Why won't you guys just good programmers( and make them stay) so people can't do stuff like this. For example, I wouldn't be able to have the account hacker if you just replaced:

Quote:
public static MySqlConnection
with

Quote:
public static protected MySqlConnection
Ownt.
Old 07/13/2009, 18:37   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fir3andIc3 View Post
Encrypt 1024bit??? re you crazy? A Blowfish decrypted file is 64 -448 bit and it's not or **** hard to encrypt and you wanne encrypt 1024 bit ROFL Or try just to encrypt a simple WPA or WPA2 decrpytion XD

Changeing something on Server is not Codeing it's called "hacking" ! And a C# or ASM what ever coded tool brings you nothing in this case. And also if he is scared to show with his IP than he should use a Proxy server ^^
im not talking about the client-server crypto keys

im talking about the archlord accounts datatable, where the passwords are saved but encrypted, i saw some accounts when i was with emme the other day, and saw the encryption decryption source code and the key, but cant remember much about it.... like i said: that the password encryption of the accounts...
Old 07/13/2009, 18:40   #35

now hes thinking of releasing some accounts (to make them public )
Old 07/13/2009, 18:40   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Villain_ View Post
im not talking about the client-server communication

im talking about the archlord accounts datatable, where the passwords are saved but encrypted, i saw some accounts when i was with emme the other day, and saw the encryption decryption source code and the key, but cant remember much about it.... like i said: that the password encryption of the accounts...
They are save on the Server! Tell me how you gonne open the Database? You need an open port on the Archlord Database server! And i doubt CM has some open Ports for you ^^
Old 07/13/2009, 18:44   #37

Nice! Emme release my Account and unban it ^^

Iam banned for a wrong reason!
Old 07/13/2009, 20:12   #38

elite*gold: 20
well no offence, but emme, to prove this, can u just look up an acount i make and give the password?

or am i wrong?
Old 07/13/2009, 20:44   #39

why he have to show sth which he dont sells? xP
if he says he can do it than he can do it , if he cant let him life with this lie ;P
dont know why you all make such a concert only because some1 can enter the database and look up for your passwords :P
if you scared about this stop playing onlinegames because this can happen to every game.
Old 07/13/2009, 20:52   #40

if u are really good emme
Ban this ******* Dnote and Grimmwolf
and unban all other player ban for nothing
if u succes that u are *** ^_^
Old 07/13/2009, 21:30   #41

I agree with the fact if you don't get decent programmers you'll get to see "malicious" third party users in the game, its up to the curious minds what becomes of it.

Don't judge him because he can, judge yourself, since you can not.

As for the ethical issue, 'all for one? and..?'
Old 07/13/2009, 23:28   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeZeKeR View Post
Could you post a screenshot of the realm armor in a trade window if it's not too much trouble?
excelent idea, Emme can u do this? its simple and will be enough proof for 99% of ppl here (that 1% is dnote )
and btw BeZe Dnote will ban u cos u r related to this forum. it happened before.
Old 07/13/2009, 23:47   #43

Dnote you are lucky i dont know you in rl
Old 07/14/2009, 00:12   #44

Im sry to say that, but this is rly funny conversation.
Old 07/14/2009, 02:17   #45

first of all ... this thread made me laugh so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by plzdontlaughh View Post
excelent idea, Emme can u do this? its simple and will be enough proof for 99% of ppl here (that 1% is dnote )
and btw BeZe Dnote will ban u cos u r related to this forum. it happened before.
neither a screenshot nor a video is a proof because "everything" that you would see on it can be changed easily

doesn't mean that it's fake then, but it might be

what im trying to say : even if you see an "new world item" in trade/gets traded, it doesn't actually have to be one

very excited who's going to be right ... atm it looks more like Dnote > Emme (im neutral in this case, it's just my feeling/impression^^)