Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 06:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Party Bug and no support - let's do something

Discussion on Party Bug and no support - let's do something within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/13/2013, 19:38   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Withered View Post
Well I'm not Suddo I'm his girlfriend >.< But when there's any inquiry to be made I pass it on to him and he lets me know when the GMs answered anything etc.
He also gave me the mails so I could try to contact anyone.
Well at least it is worth a try, I know I shouldn't give a dam.n cause AL seems to be closed sooner or later anyways, but it would be nice to know how much time actually remains.. If there's 2 more months I can bring my guildies back, we have a good time and move on to a new game afterwards.

To all of those who don't care and don't give a f*ck.. Why don't you just ignore this thread then? It's here for those who are actually up for an attempt
I like this game as much or even more than you. And I'm sure that will not end anytime soon, otherwise Webzen would not have bought new servers so recently.

there are still many updates that are coming to us (to match up with the Archlord koreano)

I do not think this game will end (at least not this year or the next)

why this apparent abandonment try this, is because the company is 100% focused on updating the Archlord 2 to the current gameplay (the view that the new one approved)

all defects and bugs will be corrected so arise lvl 140

///

make sure before september:

ohhh archlord dont' close. why i dont farm scrap??
or... omg lvl 140 now! why i sell my account for so cheap??

damm
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2013, 19:53   #32

Received Thanks: 1,288
Quote:
(VL)Voldy (4/9/2013)[hr]
Quote:
(VL)Voldy (3/26/2013)[hr]Player with the same problem as ldlm

ID: slipknot156

Can not log into his account, and password recovery doesn't seem to work

If you could send a temporary password to XXXXX@XXXXX (this is the email connected to the account)
He PMs me 2 times every day... Come on JJ, give me something to work with.
Quote:
(GM)JJ (12/4/2013)[hr]
Hello.
I can send temp pw, but problem has been soldved.

Thank you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2013, 19:57   #33

Well why did the MDs stop deleting spambots then?
Didn't Voldy say AL 2 was ditched just like AL X?
Korean AL has a different playerbase and people there get very well along with their idea of "f2p". There is even very different support compared to ours. And there's so many additional events and bugfixes that we can't even dream of.

New servers? They bought another company, about the recent notice: I didn't really get that but if it concerns transferring data on new servers then it's for ALL games not just for ArchLord..

I just don't see them returning to AL and starting to magically fix everything.. they had enough time

// Edit
Voldy, that's nothing compared to thousands of VL reports that were never answered.. :<
Old 06/13/2013, 20:00   #34

My guy told me Al2 was only going to be for korean players. That's all I know :<

Withered: that's Boooooooooommmmm. Ungrateful people comes with the V territory, we both know that. Wouldn't mind if I still got paid.
Old 06/13/2013, 20:13   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
My guy told me Al2 was only going to be for korean players. That's all I know :<

Withered: that's Boooooooooommmmm. Ungrateful people comes with the V territory, we both know that. Wouldn't mind if I still got paid.
I admire your passion for this game Voldonx. You always try to do your utter best and try to make the environment as good as possible.

Respect man.

If the GM's had the same mind as you this game would be running smoothly and would be very popular ;-)
Old 06/13/2013, 20:15   #36

elite*gold: 66
ehm thx voldy also thx for posting id and email u idiot xD password got changed gf
Old 06/13/2013, 20:18   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1r3andWat3r View Post
ehm thx voldy also thx for posting id and email u idiot xD password got changed gf
Well I hope they do something like that to you, I really do.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2013, 20:26   #38

elite*gold: 66
will be awesome to reset my pw all the time !
Old 06/13/2013, 20:59   #39

This whole lot is so ******* ridiculous, webzen been like that since the very begining, alright they promised us things but in the end, they always managed to screw everything up...

Any single update they ever made caused and bring out **** loads of bugs and glitch.

Support was always ****, you always had to send dozen of tickets until you finally received a freaking answer.

And yet people are still surprised of that ? *** damnit, how many years it will take to you guys to notice this ? And it won't change.

Boycotting webzen ? Worst idea ever.
Don't be kidding please, are you really thinking that they will react like "Oh players aren't buying WC anymore, it's maybe time for us to invest time and money to fix things in this old game".
No... once they consider that the benefits aren't good enough anymore they will simply close it, that's it.

They base themself only on numbers, trust me on that.

Furthermore none of them GMS show up ingame anymore.

One of the funniest thing was always the fact that they don't even know their own game, just look at all the PVP/Tournament/Last man standing events they ever made, it was pure ****, they couldn't even understand what was happening under their own eyes !

After that they had to set up a volunteer squad because of their lack of competences. Of course someone who's doing their job for almost nothing is something wonderful.

Apart from that they had the chance to fix things in the past, when we had **** loads of people like Automatix,Driesie, and many other well known pay2win players but once again, they choosed the lazy way : get the maximum amount of money, do the minimum and yeah this till the end.

As i mentioned on the official WZ forum every game will die once and we can't do much about that, period.

It's just sad to see that those stupid koreans can't see the potential of this unique game.

Don't get me wrong, i'm glad to see that people are still having faith for changes, but if I was you I wouldn't put so much hope in that anymore.

So yeah, just enjoy the time left we have in our lovely game. And if **** happens well **** happens !
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/13/2013, 21:20   #40

I still think that Webzens Biggest mistake is not opting to make a old server that they should keep up for lets say min 2-3 years ep3 Max ultra low drop and xp/no scrolls!!!/tradable uniqs and u have to farm your own armors in ice light poison.

CM TIMES where the best times for this game ppl where good cos they farmed their own gear and they knew how to play their toons now days u can be good sure but u need € or a good hustle combined with good giveaways +100s of accounts+ some luck(all in all too much work)...

They could make a lott of money on it even with no scrolls np just selling lens combi wings cloacks etc like in the old days
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2013, 21:52   #41

I love *****!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/13/2013, 21:54   #42

I come to this forum to read, but the signatures are nice too :<
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/13/2013, 22:08   #43

Quote:
I come to this forum to read
Same, tho there is much hatred I feel in this thread. I didn't read everything cuz I think every post is about the same.

To the addicted and money-wasted-on-AL people: Be a man and go to do something else with dat money

Dayuuummm
Old 06/13/2013, 22:40   #44

Quote:
What's your problem? I'm trying to get an answer on whether or not there will be an Archlord to play in a month or two. How does that affect you?

No talk of QQ when I was the one who got you your account back.. Hmm.

Sorry if I care and want to help the players... guess that's what makes me a good volunteer.

Don't you have some botting to do? =/
It's also ur afro which makes u a good volunteer
Old 06/14/2013, 02:40   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by F1r3andWat3r View Post
Ur the 1 who should know it best that wz dont give a fck ( how long jj didnt wrote anything 3 months? ) why he should now ?

ps. close this thread would be awesome

Ah so u was the one who got my acc back...maybe it was just the 100 tickets direct mails to wz forum spam etc....but ofc it was the mighty voldy

and my bots are doing fine as always ^^

ps. #close this thread would be awesome, since they can continue with that on offi forum
Could someone just restrict this guys access to some threads? ffs i don't get why some people just can't admit that they got help from people... And on top calling everybody a cryer who actually is making up his/her mind about the game, people like these are just plaine dumb sorry to say that...