Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone stopping the game on Urzark serv?

Discussion on Anyone stopping the game on Urzark serv? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 03/16/2013, 19:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neokore View Post
Hello man I really apprecita your help but I did a thread yesterday about ace's bot, but the problem is that I'm on windows vista 32 bits.. i cant run it
yes only works with 64-bit
Old 03/16/2013, 19:18   #17

is there any other bot or idk that would works on 32 bits
Old 03/16/2013, 20:41   #18

elite*gold: 7
yes, but they arent very good and have a lot of bugs...
if you want to play Archlord then just play it, if you just want to get stuff, try it with an other game. The EPVP Archlord Community is very friendly and helpful, but if you just come here and create a topic with " I need your stuff" then nobody will help you.
like llebelknit said, try to farm things like stones, reinf pots, etc (with or without bot...) and start to make money!

There is just 1 thing which Real Life and Online Role Games have in common and that´s business baby

greetings,
MARCI1111
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2013, 00:43   #19

elite*gold: 150
well I am sure someone could help him out by setting him up with some good elite gear etc that he would need to farm some CF gear. etc we all did it back in the day and now there are stones out that were not even out then.

His best bet would be to get a jump toon for cheap and get some good stones and weapon so he can farm some CF

I have several jump toons for sale if your interested.

didnt read what class he was but if he PM's me with all the info I will give him any elite gear I have thats stoned and reinforced.
Old 03/17/2013, 03:28   #20

Marci I know i have to do business to become strong but when you start from NOTHING it's hard!! and now in archlord you need tons of cc to buy rings/neck..
Old 03/17/2013, 03:50   #21

Quote:
Marci I know i have to do business to become strong but when you start from NOTHING it's hard!! and now in archlord you need tons of cc to buy rings/neck..
They all have seem to forgotten this since the majority of the community here has at least 3 toons that are 120 +
Old 03/17/2013, 04:01   #22

finally someone who understands...
Old 03/17/2013, 04:07   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grischnaki View Post
btw @ casucht1 each member of VM has job
Sry i don't get it in which Way this is related to me or what u wanna Tell me through this Statement ?
Old 03/17/2013, 13:59   #24

Received Thanks: 1,288
I ran an experiment on the difficulty for newcomers recently. Started a new toon on a strange server and got to work.

I had 70 mil by the time I was lvl 40.

I quit at lvl 71, with plenty of gold and chantra left to keep going.

The event npc gives you everything you need. Start lvling and open every gold chest you get. Use the lens only to buff up. I guarantee you that you'll be rich in no time.

If you're still lost just join a good helpful guild that can give you stones?
Old 03/17/2013, 14:12   #25

or wait for webzen stamp events,take on 200 accounts = profit
Old 03/17/2013, 15:29   #26

I really appreciate your help Voldonx! I should ask to my guild well but I think I need some uniques or strong armor to be able to farm alone in cf/bg. i think the problem is that i can't grind alone
Old 03/17/2013, 15:55   #27

I know how it feels, but I made 150 million in a few days just by selling stones, if you can do the buddy system with a friend, and he gives you the physical resistance stone from the second challenge you can sell for 40 million or something around that.
Old 03/17/2013, 16:01   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
I ran an experiment on the difficulty for newcomers recently. Started a new toon on a strange server and got to work.

I had 70 mil by the time I was lvl 40.

I quit at lvl 71, with plenty of gold and chantra left to keep going.

The event npc gives you everything you need. Start lvling and open every gold chest you get. Use the lens only to buff up. I guarantee you that you'll be rich in no time.

If you're still lost just join a good helpful guild that can give you stones?
Thats done by someone who knows the in/outs of the game pretend your new dont know about the NPC dont know the prices of lvl 1 2 etc stones etc.

There should be a message system in place to visit the event npc at each prize lvl. or some sort of message pre-quest at level 1

@ Neo no one is gonna give you free CF armor or uniques they cost scrolls to move which is 7 dollars real money to use.

It might be best to run up small small level toons for beginer buffs like knight/zerk for combat echo archer/hunter for animal soul ETC.
Old 03/17/2013, 16:08   #29

I didn't ask for cf armor or idk... just to have a good stuff to be able to ATLEAST farm
Old 03/17/2013, 17:24   #30

Quote:
I didn't ask for cf armor or idk... just to have a good stuff to be able to ATLEAST farm
well I told you to PM me with your class and level and any other info i might need you still have yet to do that