Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Archlord japan version error

Discussion on Archlord japan version error within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Archlord japan version error

i need help from u guys... so i installed the japanese version of Archlord, but when i try to start the `alefclient.exe` i got the following error:

anyone could translate it, or know a solution for that problem?
Old 05/14/2009, 06:01   #2

If you can not read it, how do you want to communicate with other players? Do you think they will speak English for you? Do you think the game client will be in English? All skills and item names will be Japanese!

Btw.. are you running anything to cover your IP? Don't see you run anything like this on your screenshot. As far as I know the Asian servers block all IPs not from Asian countries... good luck!
Old 05/14/2009, 09:42   #3

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChantraBitch View Post
... As far as I know the Asian servers block all IPs not from Asian countries... good luck!
thats right but when you use a proxy server in any asian countrie will that work?
Old 05/17/2009, 17:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChantraBitch View Post
If you can not read it, how do you want to communicate with other players? Do you think they will speak English for you? Do you think the game client will be in English? All skills and item names will be Japanese!

Btw.. are you running anything to cover your IP? Don't see you run anything like this on your screenshot. As far as I know the Asian servers block all IPs not from Asian countries... good luck!

If release ep4 in eng, thats way to make japanese al to eng.

asian servers accept every ip from the world. i just played on this, and wasnt any problem in hungary and germany...

so the servers blocking nothing.
Old 05/17/2009, 19:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantottmacska View Post
If release ep4 in eng, thats way to make japanese al to eng.

asian servers accept every ip from the world. i just played on this, and wasnt any problem in hungary and germany...

so the servers blocking nothing.
japanese version blocks, chinese is playable for all, korean requires kssn

you can also translate the most with our files, but then you get missing things if you just replace all "language files"
Old 05/20/2009, 11:30   #6

re

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmfaoroflolmao View Post
japanese version blocks, chinese is playable for all, korean requires kssn

you can also translate the most with our files, but then you get missing things if you just replace all "language files"
yep, you right! i just saw i played with proxy changer But the chinese versions needs nothing for playing.

Yes, you can replace "all" the language files, but if you're do this with ep3 files you'll get error and some bullsh*t... I tried