Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 03:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any autoclicker for cooking working?

Discussion on Any autoclicker for cooking working? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any autoclicker for cooking working?

Hello,
are there any autoclicker for cooking working? cause I tested a few on my win7 64bit OS and none seems to work.

Thank you.
Old 03/16/2013, 23:37   #2

run your archlord windowed and it'll work np
Old 03/16/2013, 23:44   #3

That is the only way I'm playing (windowed) and is not working, could you provide me with a link to one that is working for you?
Old 03/17/2013, 00:20   #4

elite*gold: 150
you need a macro mouse. aka gaming mouse it should come with the software you need or you can try and use inteli point or something similar for your mouse.

normally you have to make sure the program is off before starting archlord then once past Game Guard you can then turn it on.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Working!] AutoClicker (AutoIt)
01/09/2017 - Archlord - 34 Replies
Heya folks! I wanna help u guys out whit a AutoClicker =) I was searching a long time for a working AutoClicker whit no result. All dont work whit GG. Other Game hack has been idenblabla :D So i found AutoIt (Well its new for me but i try a lil bit and found some TuT) So whit that tool Cooking/Alchemy getting easy ^^
Working AutoClicker (mouse) for GameGuard rev. 1057!
04/19/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 14 Replies
Status: Not Working Hi guys. I tried many different AutoClicker´s with the GameGuard Version 1057 (take a look here in this section to find the right program/Web Server and the guide how to emulate GG) and I found a working one: ClickWhen (english program) Download Link: ClickWhen - Download - CHIP Online (just click on Datei Speichern (the site and the popup will open). If your Download doesn´t start then click on Zum Download). Rapidshare: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
Working AutoClicker
02/22/2008 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
Here's a working autoclicker.Just open the autoclicker,set the delay,set the hotkey,and just start Maplestory. http://rapidshare.com/files/87767899...ickIt.zip. html