Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

want delvling??? follow my instrution :)

Discussion on want delvling??? follow my instrution :) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/16/2013, 16:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldonx View Post
According to JJ the studio is checking it out and it should be sorted in one of the upcoming maintenances.

But it's very smart of you to try to push more people into doing it. Because obviously when the method is fixed those people will have magically regained all their levels.

Or do you think perhaps that, even though the method will be fixed, there will still be delvld chars ruining shrine? ......

You should think 2 steps ahead before you post ****.
Gm will just let them regain their levels? wtf? No punishment for ruining shrine?-.-
Old 01/16/2013, 16:24   #17

i think its enough that they regain lvl, so all the low lvl shrine wars will be more fair and no more HH skills and fear *****.

ofc i would luv to see all the shrine coins they got from this hack to be taken away from them but for Webzen thats just too much work and checking every lvl 48 - 55 toons on database . . .

but then we should be a little glad that Webzen managed to unplug their thumbs from their azzes and do something, wotever that is about the situation....

i just might go to a shrine war after maintainance . . . . might . . .

^_^
Old 01/16/2013, 16:37   #18

Received Thanks: 1,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin100 View Post
Gm will just let them regain their levels? wtf? No punishment for ruining shrine?-.-
I was being sarcastic. After the method is fixed we still need video proof of all users so they can be banned.

Hard to catch everyone.

Which is why it's stupid for the creater of this thread to push more ppl into doing it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2013, 16:55   #19

stupid coz the method are in public??? u dont want webzen fix it or what??? idk who is stupid . . .

you sure youre velunters ?????
Old 01/16/2013, 17:01   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtebute View Post
stupid coz the method are in public??? u dont want webzen fix it or what??? idk who is stupid . . .

you sure youre velunters ?????
The method has been public to us 1 month before you read it here on Epvpers dilhole.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/16/2013, 17:06   #21

dont cry bro another methods comming only for you dont worry!!!
Old 01/16/2013, 17:07   #22

I think even if he is Voluunter , he is here from MORE long times than you , and voluunter dont mean they never cheat
Old 01/16/2013, 17:11   #23

lol i never post here and???? all ppl know they cheat or glitch anyway

and i dont care if he are velunter here man !!! or velunter in game poor guy dosnt want this cheat in public and why??? maybe they use it?!?! :P

i hope they will fix it thats it no more a$$hole in shrine . . .
Old 01/16/2013, 17:17   #24

Sir, do you know what is Volunteer?
but indeed read some topic before doing some no sense. mkay?
Old 01/16/2013, 17:24   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtebute View Post
lol i never post here and???? all ppl know they cheat or glitch anyway

and i dont care if he are velunter here man !!! or velunter in game poor guy dosnt want this cheat in public and why??? maybe they use it?!?! :P

i hope they will fix it thats it no more a$$hole in shrine . . .
The method is already public, you illiterate sack of hotdogs. The bug is already being fixed, you retarded cup of sawdust. Urging more people to abuse it will only futher ruin shrinewars, as we'll need to report even more people to get banned, you insufferable ****. Do you have down syndrome?

And just to add a small note. I don't care what Volunteers you speak of. I don't cheat. I don't glitch. I don't dupe. I earned my levels by working for them. I earned my gear by working hard to get it. I earned my uniques by working hard to get them. I earned my status as a sorc to be reckoned with, and one to be consulted as if I'm a ************* guru.

The satisfaction that my self-made toon kicks the **** out of 99.9% of all others is therefore much greater.

Bye bye.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/16/2013, 17:29   #26

lol nothing will be fixed and u know it . . . its sure is better banned ppl than cancel summ in cf . . .
Old 01/16/2013, 17:42   #27

elite*gold: 50
sum in cf is usefull, before to start a new player, u can drop som realms item.
so yes, u can put invisibility with ranger but it's slowest.

The pbm is not sum in CF. The pbm is not the delvl method. the pbm was never a glitch.
The pbm is: how som retards guy use bug during siege/AL battle/Shrine/Rvr/PK...

now it will be fixed... gz
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/16/2013, 18:20   #28

that why u think i give the method to all . . i want they fix it!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2013, 18:21   #29

just pm wz in inquiries with video to show how . and dont put it public . if you put it public its just for : success " and make some drama . because method was public from some time already =)
Old 01/16/2013, 18:32   #30

the method like u say is a fake method this is the difference and if i send ticket all ppl know they never read or look Tickets