Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Archlord bot it work with vista.brauche hilfe / need help

Discussion on Need Archlord bot it work with vista.brauche hilfe / need help within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Archlord bot it work with vista.brauche hilfe / need help

Need a archlord bot this work with vista!..

Pls help all bot not work by me Evolution Bot< when i start make my pc piep piep piep . and this stop when i close bot !..

thanks danke
Old 03/21/2009, 14:33   #2

Help pls

thx
Old 03/21/2009, 16:20   #3

because the bot is a Macro, when you press too often the keys without utility, the PC start to make that sound, appened to me whit AlPixie

what i did (work 10 times / Fail 1)

Open a Chrome Window in the back, the bot will only write any adresses like "1 7 4 2 0 4 9 2 1 4) in the adress bar and send u to "A pirate logiciel might have taken your PC" window, and it's make the beep sound didn't appen.

note: the beep is when the AL window Close and Crash client open.
Old 03/21/2009, 21:32   #4

Sry but i understand

anyone can hel in german?
Old 03/23/2009, 10:52   #5

wie alt bist du 3??

das was der sagt versteht doch jeder

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to make DSEEG work with dragonica (THQ/ICE) work for vista 32 bit users
10/16/2010 - Dragonica - 4 Replies
ok after 3 hours of messing around with dragonica i found a way to make it work with DSEEG for those who got the memory edit error firstly within the 1 minture the game is open with dseeg remove all hotkeys and delete all bot settings and click save leave the patcher.exe filepath as it is, select THQ and close everything, make sure that you set DSEEG to run as admin from the compatibility tab in properties. now delete engine.ini from both c: drive and the dragonica release folder ...
[Hilfe]Brauche ymir work ordner!!!
04/22/2010 - Metin2 - 1 Replies
Also... Ich hab keine Ahnung wo ich den Ymir Work Ordner herbekommen soll^^ Und ich bräuchte entweder ne "ausfürhliche Anleitung" oder nen Download. Thx im vorraus MfG Speedy23
ARCHLORD! Still works? Vista 64-bit?
10/04/2009 - Archlord - 9 Replies
Hey guys! I've heard that Archlord shut down or something?? :( does it still work or what? And i also got a new laptop, it got Windows Vista (64-bit) I copied the install from my other PC to it. ( other PC got XP and it works on it, but i haven't tested it after the "shutdown") It says i cant install it.. Is there a way to install Archlord on Vista 64-bit? I've search all over the internet, but i cant find the answer :confused: I really hope you can help me! Thank you all very much!
Brauche Schnelle Hilfe-Vista
09/11/2009 - Technical Support - 13 Replies
Hi Leute habe ein DRINGENDES PROBLEM mit VISTA. Wenn ich einen ordne r(ymir works) nach D verschieben will bekomm ich immer einen fehler, hab schon CDs eingelegt udn alles ausprobiert. Kann mir jmd helfen? muss dadrauf zugreifne und dan den ordner rein verschieben. Hier die Meldung http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/4628/dprob.th.jp g Mein Arbeitsplatz sieht so aus
Wer hat ahnung von Vista/Laptops brauche dringens hilfe
07/31/2009 - Technical Support - 7 Replies
so ich möchte gelich auf den punkt kommen bin kein pc high oder sonstiges glaube bin so dumm das ich mehr kaputt mache aber naja egal..... ich habe nen laptop von acer mit vista Daten: Acer Aspire 5715Z