Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proof of how imature and how bad Calidus server is.

Discussion on Proof of how imature and how bad Calidus server is. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/15/2012, 22:24   #16

elite*gold: 0
Its fun to see that whenever such an immature bob gets banned after beeing on pointless noobrage he immediatly starts to call all those who were against him (those who prefer to behave and to talk in proper language) "Asslickers"...

I guess its because the Webzen forums never got moderated...you can behave as **** as u want there...no infractions, no bans. Ofc those ppl get mad if they try to carry that **** behavior into a moderated forum of a Pserver and get banned for it.

And ofc...everyone who doesnt agree with him --> asslicker. Just lol
Old 11/16/2012, 17:18   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerGal218 View Post
Its fun to see that whenever such an immature bob gets banned after beeing on pointless noobrage he immediatly starts to call all those who were against him (those who prefer to behave and to talk in proper language) "Asslickers"...

I guess its because the Webzen forums never got moderated...you can behave as **** as u want there...no infractions, no bans. Ofc those ppl get mad if they try to carry that **** behavior into a moderated forum of a Pserver and get banned for it.

oh troust me webzen forums gets moderated , i got banned infinite times for spamming and flaming ;<
Old 11/16/2012, 17:24   #18

Quote:
All i did was counterflaming as a response to ur dumb stupid comments and pointless flames against the server or its users. I dont need to lick anyones ass dude...not urs, not Alex ones. If he intends to ban me for owning flamer-noobs on forums...well...he should go ahead with it then.

Keep QQing dude...its amusing, rly.

"Counterflaming", you call it that way. If said it once, and I will sayit again. If I wasn't banned, I could just take more pictures for more proof that I was just giving citicism. Ofcourse, it's my word aainst 5 others, but I never started swearing. I "counterflamed" Crew because he was calling people "faggots" and stuff like that. It's just not the way you treat people who give their opninion on something. But I geuss you already knew that?

And for the record, I'm ot QQing... I'm trying to show the people where they're heading to once they heard about this serer.

M8, if someone appears on ur forums and starts flaming the ppl and the server itself without spending one single minute ingame....would you take it as criticism or as dumb flaming? Indeed, he didnt do anything else than fcking around with the Admins and users. Fck that nub...no one needs those, no one wants those. He didnt even play the game...he just wanted to flame around.
I Did not start the flaming. Maybe check the topic again, if it's not been deleted to prevent any more proof..
I had a sorc, lvl 47 or so. So yes I did play a few minutes on the server.
I did never "fck around" with GM's. In the contrary, I was kind to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crostorm View Post
he is my friend , and that doesnt count as an insult , if you know what i mean

and read my signature
Sorry than.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAcKSHoT View Post
if u tell your own opinion and not lick gms ass they all fck u up.
i said my opinion and got banned.

i not recommend to play on this server .
This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonia View Post
Sure Crackshot but your so called opinion was nothing else than insultings in german language towards the users, admins and the server itself (Chat) thats why you got banned!
After your bann you created another account named "Hurensohngm" in english "son of a whore" another insulting of you!

If that what u told there is ur "oppinion"..well...then u better be without any oppinion at all.
Probably a reaction to the insults he'd recieved.
Simple, you are either against the server (= ban) or you're pro.

Quote:

I guess its because the Webzen forums never got moderated...you can behave as crap as u want there...no infractions, no bans. Ofc those ppl get mad if they try to carry that crap behavior into a moderated forum of a Pserver and get banned for it.

Nah it's more like this: "I think exp rate is too low or gold is too low in comparisation with exp rate.." (obviously an opinion) and the first answer you'll recieve is: "If you don't like the game, go to Al-online, where you'll bored in 2 days, faggot. You don't like you don't play, bla bla bla".

Equals crap behaviour.
Old 11/16/2012, 17:31   #19

@wiebo , why would you be on the server if you are against it? dont like it? go away no one will cry , why keep arguing and fighting with ppl who like the server? and then make threads like this? every one has own opinion about server and game , you cant order some one to leave server because you got expelled because of your behaviour
Old 11/16/2012, 17:44   #20

he is on a server that he is against because he doesn't have anything other to do lol, so he goes where he can go to keep himself occupied.
Old 11/16/2012, 18:36   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crostorm View Post
@wiebo , why would you be on the server if you are against it? dont like it? go away no one will cry , why keep arguing and fighting with ppl who like the server? and then make threads like this? every one has own opinion about server and game , you cant order some one to leave server because you got expelled because of your behaviour
Listen, I played the server and I was having fun...So at this point, no problem. Then they came up with this idea to go all the way back to the old CM times, so even before EPI3. I found it hard to play the server, so I though why not check out the forums and ask for something to change? Yes, I gave my opninion too. Obviously, they didn't quite like that and I never played the server after that.
I just thought it was really disrespectful to edit my profile like that.
But it's ok. I'll leave it as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marocco56 View Post
he is on a server that he is against because he doesn't have anything other to do lol, so he goes where he can go to keep himself occupied.
-_-... I was not against the server AT ALL. I was on the forums for exactly 2 days. When server got offline!
Yet another statement which is completely irrelevant.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2012, 12:07   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebeox View Post
-_-... I was not against the server AT ALL. I was on the forums for exactly 2 days. When server got offline!
Yet another statement which is completely irrelevant.
Yeah -_- thats what it was.
Old 11/17/2012, 17:52   #23

#request close , useless spamming thread
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2012, 22:36   #24
Administrator

elite*gold: 41364
Received Thanks: 12,625
Indeed...

#closed