Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 19:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey guys, is it possible to transfer Character from other server?

Discussion on Hey guys, is it possible to transfer Character from other server? within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, is it possible to transfer Character from other server?

hey guys i was thinking my friend just got back in game from very long break and im playing in the Archon server and he is playing in Cirypus server he wants to come to my ''Archon'' server is it possible somehow transfer his Cirypus character to Archon server? =/

Cheers
Old 10/14/2012, 12:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
NO.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2012, 16:17   #3

elite*gold: 80
could be a good way for wz to make more money tho. let's better hide this thread :>
Old 10/14/2012, 17:45   #4

elite*gold: 7
why hidding... i would use a char trading function, because if all people would pay some € to webzen, we would all play on 1 server and that would be so funny

players are lucky
webzen is lucky

one big server is the best thing webzen could do for the AL community, just the ppl with the special HH sets from the event would annoy me, but np^^

greetings,
MARCI1111
Old 10/15/2012, 16:15   #5

elite*gold: 80
yeah but webzen won't stop wanting money from us after we pay for character transfer