Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 08:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

new armours new skills.. best Class?.

Discussion on new armours new skills.. best Class?. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/26/2012, 20:09   #31

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
people with wp were from Brum
Old 09/27/2012, 18:06   #32

elite*gold: 0
I've noticed that wreched cold (sorc last combo) have lower dmg. Before up i had like 7000 - 7200 dmg after debuffing mobs with requiem. Today - same eq, same cc, same mobs... and i've got only ~5100 dmg. Tested few times. Anybody know sth about it?]

@edit - other aoe have bit higher dmg than eariler.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
class skills not working
02/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
before i am told use search i been looking useing search for 2 days an all i find is pet skills not working not seen anything about class i am adding a pet in DB from client but once i add the pet the class skills stop working as in buy a skill book an click on it an nothing happens but pet skills are fine DB is chaos an client plz been stuck on this
Master Class Skills
11/15/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 8 Replies
hello, on every rappelz pserver i tried, i got the jobtree error at 3rd joblvl. is it my fault, so that i don't have the right client or are 3rd joblvl skills not implementet yet in pservers? is there any pserver where i can use 3rd joblvl skills?
how to add skills that isnt in your class
11/04/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 3 Replies
i know it have been posted but in german and i cant understand..
[HELP] class skills
01/13/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 4 Replies
I was wondering how u can remove skills once a person(character) has already learn the max for there character can learn. If possible is can u let me no how. Thanks for the help
[EMU]Get Other Class SKILLS!
11/26/2007 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
With this you can learn heal as a rogue or any other skill from any class with any class! Ok, so i was browseing some other sites and i came upon this little trick with Wpe Pro and i thought it was pretty usefull ( you know, a healing rogue or a moonfire spamming mage) anyway the person that made the post didnt seem like he knew English too well so i decided to explain it a bit better. *NOTE* This is a guide for people that have had SOME experiance with Wpe and know how to work it. ...