Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 02:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Archer Uniques?

Old 08/02/2012, 03:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfyre View Post
Bro.. Don't work this form... u are new so then I'll explain to you
W COIN (P) > SCROLL

For example... Gem of Origen is 465 wp? I do not remember exactly, because I never bought... anyaway... for example cust 465wp...

U send menssagem os server with toon lvl 1 (5 shout elemental frees) <;HHFFFF> WTT GEM OF ORIGEN OR RELEASE AGREMENT FOR 1 SCROLL) - best day for trade is (tuesday / thursday and sunday - BG WAR) AND saturday (Siege)

for example with 5k wp u buy 10 gem of origen and got 300 and some wp for you! trade for 10 scroll ^^ xD xD xD

click on thanks

and also, there are many good people who sell only ones here in the forum at cheap price in euro. For example 50 euro you can get a single slot 2. But it has to be careful because it has many scoundrels and thieves. So always ask for help.
First of all, I don't know what you mrean by "working this forum" but I think it's a negative comment. And thank you for the advice, I live in the United States so my timing with the amount of people that are on at a certain time is a little off. Furthermore, it doesn't seem like a lot of people would like to buy a Gem of Origin. What other things could you sell to make a profit on? Thank you very much for your reply.

Old 08/06/2012, 13:10   #17

elite*gold: 50
For PVE with archer, u can buy 2 intel okheros and 1 intel luke.

with okheros, u'll dont need to use Lens or combi and u can PVE for cheap.

for make a profit, u buy 10 prem box and u sell for 1sc.
Or u buy scroll with paypal on elitpvpers player ^^ (3€ ea max)

Old 08/06/2012, 19:59   #18

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajax69 View Post
First of all, I don't know what you mrean by "working this forum" but I think it's a negative comment. .
If i understood him right he mean that it doesnt work like you buy scrolls with wc directly instead of this you buy items which are needed by other (ex boxes) and sell them for sc...

« Hh leveling | problem help me :( »