Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Difference Betwen Scion and Ashtals PART 2 [ARCHERS]

Discussion on Difference Betwen Scion and Ashtals PART 2 [ARCHERS] within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Difference Betwen Scion and Ashtals PART 2 [ARCHERS]

Hey guys, i remember long time ago i created a post about what was better, and also i wanted to know the DMG difference betwen those 2 stones

I've doing some test, and i finally have the resuts, I did photoshoping on the pictures make it as clear as possible, hope this will help some of you guys that are going to build an Archer

PVE FULL SCION BUILD

PVE FULL ASHTAL BUILD

As you can see, the damage difference is pretty significant, Scion build hits 969 more than Ashtal build in PVE, now lets see the difference in PVP

----

PVP FULL SCION BUILD (against Sorc lvl 100 well builded)

PVP FULL ASHTAL BUILD (against Sorc lvl 100 well builded)

As in PVE, the Damage difference betwen Scions and Ashtals is really significant, Scions do 1436 more damage with Elemental skills and 1154 more with Heoric Skills

Some things that i forgot to mention on the pictures
These 2 Elite pants which i'm using with Scion and Ashtal, have Helpless +1
I'm using BG top 3 slots (Without any Scion or Ashtal in)
I had All stats +50 and Bonus gold 50% BG buffs
I did those test without using Combi or Power bow skill.

Hope this will help someone, Thanks for reading.
Thanks
20 Users
Old 04/10/2012, 21:13   #2

Nice test ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 21:24   #3

nice builds,,
asthal =tanks= more shot
scion = damages= less shot
hybrid= tanks + damges = better
Old 04/10/2012, 21:36   #4

Hybrid is ****, you cant kill anyone and you cant tank anyone.

My oppinion either go full KILL KILL KILL
Or go full tank
Hybrid is ****.
Some people like to stand with 5-10 people around spamming skills and type: "Go, go go more"
Others like to make macro and kill all that moves. I dont think hybrid is best way to go, I personally think its the worst thing you can do. If you have 2 type of gear OK you rich bas.tard, if you dont, be killer or spectator. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 21:49   #5

if u have enought HP GO FULL SCIONS !!!!!!!!!!
Old 04/10/2012, 22:04   #6

heroic damage might be increased because on scion build u use HH bow which gives extra hh damage.
Old 04/10/2012, 22:07   #7

I totally recommend Full Scion build too, i'll give some tips while pvping (most of the people know them i guess), for example:

When you do pvp against a Sorc: Stay with full Tank gear. hit Heavy hand first
Why those 2 things? simple, If Halt succes you need full HP, doesnt matter how much Elemental res, SB o Phy res you have, you'll die if Sorc succes 3 skills (on Full scion mode) in case Halt miss, you have the enough time to switch all your items to full Scion (Because that Sorc will be fked up by the -60% Cast time), so you can kill him quick after it.

Pvp against Mages: Before do pvp, put all Tank gear on, and instead of using Rock skin buff use Combi, so you will have 80% SB without buffs, Hit Heavy hand first
The why of that? Pretty simple, Archer only can die by Antimagic, so is better if you have 80% sb without buffs, so you'll have enough time to buff up and switch items to kill Mage really quick.

Pvp against Knights, Zerks, Swash
: Use combi pot to get 80% Dodge, %ms, cooldown and Dmg (Crits wont hit you so often, run faster against crits, High cooldown to hit faster HH skills&Debuffs), and use Full Scion build too.
Old 04/11/2012, 01:31   #8

I have never seen an archer with combi on and have 80% skill block. how do you get that?
Old 04/11/2012, 01:53   #9

As you see 69% res and 79% sb without buffs, But this way is just a prototype, Should have 80% sb and 80% res no buff, I'll see a way to get it, anyway, When you do pvp like this be sure that the first buff that you will use After antimagic is SOUL BREATH then i can ensure that you'll survive.
Old 04/11/2012, 03:56   #10

thanks. with sorc even if halt misses they still have hold and fear so archer doesnt have a chance. and they have 150% skill cast time so heavy hand is not a great debuff. so the only thing that will work is restrain.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/11/2012, 09:54   #11

could you please add, which BG buffs you had? i'd like to know the HP on asthal mode without any HP BG buffs
Old 04/11/2012, 10:18   #12

but u forgot

with full ashtal u dont make the same dmg in 1 hit but u can make mor hits then u have more mana

and what are u doing if u are out of mana?
i mean if u have ashtal and learn crit
u stay long u make longer dmg then u have mor mana and if u out ofmana u make good crit and normal stun with lightspeedpotions
Old 04/11/2012, 12:14   #13

Scion build + party buffs to stay alive!
Old 04/11/2012, 12:35   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
Scion build + party buffs to stay alive!
party buffs xD
if u play only with party buffs then are scions ok but if u fight sometime normaly and only selfbuffed then are the ashtals the better way
Old 04/11/2012, 15:45   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airsal View Post
could you please add, which BG buffs you had? i'd like to know the HP on asthal mode without any HP BG buffs
I had All stats +50 and Bonus gold 50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billythecrit
but u forgot with full ashtal u dont make the same dmg in 1 hit but u can make mor hits then u have more mana

and what are u doing if u are out of mana?
i mean if u have ashtal and learn crit
u stay long u make longer dmg then u have mor mana and if u out ofmana u make good crit and normal stun with lightspeedpotions
You are missing that with Ashtal you do 1k less dmg, i have enough mana to use 1 full bar (Including all my Heoric skills) I prefer hit 1k more with each hit than be abble to hit it twice, and if i don't have mana i just let them attack me 1 time so CF pots recover my mana

And about Critical passive, you doesnt need it bro, with HH boots and HH bow lvl 90 you have a big chance to do ignore elemental dmg, atm i'm doing 2k+ with ignore elemental and 4k+ with skill , later i'll upload a picture.