Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Archlord Private Server Ilion (Cooming Soon)

Discussion on New Archlord Private Server Ilion (Cooming Soon) within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/12/2011, 22:55   #16

elite*gold: 0
Makes me wana puke WTF hotvision, if u want to be pro u dont write like this. You write like this. and MAKE Sense and its fkn boring reading those rules...

Respect for everyone.
"Respect Everyone."

Don't cry about ''Can i be a Staff on this forum?'' or other stuff. "other stuff?" shtty
"Do not beg to be a "staff" member, Earn it."

Search The Forum Before Starting New Thread.
"Search The Forum Before Starting (a) New Thread."

Never give or trade youre account on the Forum, If u do that, u will be get banned.
"Do not give or trade YOUR account information on the forums or any other sites, This will result in a permanent ban."

And the rest are the same.... YUK. If you want something done, Do it right not shty work.

You probably will say who are you? i am a player and i am a part of the people power.

Say what you say, I dont care, i am just a player and you are part of hotvision (Who ever wrote the rules)

You give sht, We will give you sht. So don't come and threat him bad cuz let me remind you what you are doing it isin't LEGAL. So stfu and get a life.

Yes, you do have a right, BUT he also has a Right, its called, FAIR USE. Learn it. if it was a picture you made, banner, anything that has its own unique then yes, but Rules are for anyone and everyone. i can right them down and claim there are mines.

so next time you want to fight for something, Ask nicely you are basically telling me Hotvision is Shtty because they can't communicate with others. you don't see Microsoft sending someone to yell at Mac because they stole something? they talk CALMLY and Professional.
Old 12/13/2011, 11:59   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsogarc View Post
Makes me wana puke WTF hotvision, if u want to be pro u dont write like this. You write like this. and MAKE Sense and its fkn boring reading those rules...

Respect for everyone.
"Respect Everyone."

Don't cry about ''Can i be a Staff on this forum?'' or other stuff. "other stuff?" shtty

Never give or trade youre account on the Forum, If u do that, u will be get banned.
"Do not give or trade YOUR account information on the forums or any other sites, This will result in a permanent ban."

And the rest are the same.... YUK. If you want something done, Do it right not shty work.

You probably will say who are you? i am a player and i am a part of the people power.

Say what you say, I dont care, i am just a player and you are part of hotvision (Who ever wrote the rules)

You give sht, We will give you sht. So don't come and threat him bad cuz let me remind you what you are doing it isin't LEGAL. So stfu and get a life.

Yes, you do have a right, BUT he also has a Right, its called, FAIR USE. Learn it. if it was a picture you made, banner, anything that has its own unique then yes, but Rules are for anyone and everyone. i can right them down and claim there are mines.

so next time you want to fight for something, Ask nicely you are basically telling me Hotvision is Shtty because they can't communicate with others. you don't see Microsoft sending someone to yell at Mac because they stole something? they talk CALMLY and Professional.
qft
Old 12/14/2011, 07:13   #18

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by *GoneCrazy* View Post
qft
agree
Old 12/15/2011, 01:08   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfonsogarc View Post

Respect for everyone.
"Respect Everyone."

Old 12/25/2011, 22:04   #20

elite*gold: 780
when will be the server online ? please add me in skype , name : provooker
Old 12/25/2011, 23:15   #21

and how many people are gonna end up playing this? :P
you people should find out how many people will be dedicated to playing before you bother opening a P server