Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 00:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wpe_pro Helper By Anarchyst

Discussion on Wpe_pro Helper By Anarchyst within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wpe_pro Helper By Anarchyst

Hallöchen ihr
da ich ein wenig faul bin mir immer die langen packete in den editor zu kopieren, hab ich mir ein script geschrieben wo ich nur noch die packete in die felder reinkopieren und mein script gibt die packete 16 - 23 aus (die man ja für den cooldown hack braucht)

habe mir vorher überlegt auch eine filter datei auszugeben aber bin "noch" nich drauf gekommen wie des funktioniert wer weiter helfen kanns solls poste

Link:

for the english people:

you have to put the pakets into the fields and my script will read the paket 16-23 and it will show u it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/08/2008, 20:18   #2

Heh, nice one. Now we just need a something that get the noCD to work right away, without having to switch does hex numbers around 3-4 times.
Old 08/08/2008, 20:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartknocker View Post
Heh, nice one. Now we just need a something that get the noCD to work right away, without having to switch does hex numbers around 3-4 times.
jeah i thing i will try to make write a own filter.. but i dont know how ^^ if it work then u need only to load the filters...
Old 08/12/2008, 20:35   #4

not more feedback?? =/

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wer can i get the pet helper bot?
03/03/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
like the title said im plying NAGC
[HELPER]ANY 1 need PM [HELPER]
12/17/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hello guys just wana tell u if any one looking for a good pm can help as a good helper at Eo PServer i know about database, not really good at hexedit i can get ppl to server have many freind to join :) just tell me if u need a help or add me at my msn [email protected] ]
wpe_pro filter schreiben??
08/13/2008 - General Coding - 1 Replies
hoi ihr =) ist es möglich mit php eine filter datei zu schreiben für wpe??? das würde mir super weiterhelfen wen des gehen würde hab schon im offi forum nachgeschaut aber nix gefunden hoffe ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen
sro helper 5.8
04/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all, just found this site a few days ago and have a question about the silkroad helper 5.8 prog. basically what i wanna ask is is it meant as a standalone prog or supposed to run along side of a bot because after i run the prog and set up the key numbers i want it to press nothing actually happens once i have selected a mob(skillz helper was running as it was indicated on the progs toolbar as such) any help on this would be appreciated as i dont really wanna run a bot but am tired of...
DC Helper
07/17/2006 - CO2 Bots & Macros - 9 Replies
I made this in about an hour today between looong rounds of ka_legoland. Basically it keeps reconnecting you while you mine with COTobo. Nothing special, but I thought I would release it. Comments, suggestions, bugs... etc are welcome (well not bugs =P) Hope it works fine! Edit1: I tested this overnight and it seemed to be working fine NOT LIABLE FOR ANY BANNAGE THAT OCCURS!