Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 16:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragonscion/swash help..

Discussion on Dragonscion/swash help.. within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dragonscion/swash help..

Hi guys.. I have a question .. I have a dragonscion lv 93 but haven't played for a long time.. I just want to know what uquies do I need to grind in HH and for pvp.. Can someone help me with the build too please.. I really appreciated.. ALSO, right now I'm lving a swash.. What u guys think.. Swash better with crit or use ele damage.. Can someone help me with the buil too lv 99... Thanks guys... If u want to give me a build for swash and dragonscion.. Please send me a private massage.. Thanks

Best,
Old 10/03/2011, 08:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
check 1'st page (summoner show off thread) there u see some nice gear and a nice way to build it if summoner..and swash is good criter cuz high atack speed and with ranger buff u own..also has nice skills that reduce skill block by 80+ or smth so its usefull in team fights but go on crit build..slayer is fun also just started myself playing one and has nice crits..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] -> [ARCHON] LvL 91 Dragonscion
05/06/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Hi people! I decided to sell my character, because I want to leave the game and this is my last one, who I have yet. Let's see what stuffs he has: Armor of Gilliwen: 11% skill block bonus Culet of Serad: 12% physical resistance bonus Bracers of Gilliwen: 3% cast time reducement Boots of Gilliwen: 9% block bonus
Dragonscion crit bug
01/21/2011 - Archlord - 119 Replies
Hi there Is any way to trick again with this crit bug? I am angry cause used it just 1 day and have 5 sarazerans left:) And i am searching for other useless bugs some1 know?:) Regards
crit glitch dragonscion?
01/01/2011 - Archlord - 58 Replies
read this thread: Webzen - Global Games Portal Seems there a glitch around there and I wanted to ask if any1 is able to confirm that or knows anything about that. Maybe got some screens or vids about that.
unique DragonScion
12/14/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies
hi all with the new class i want know what is the best unique ( ring and neck ) for a dragon scion lvl 57 ;) bye bye thx cordialy
WTS DragonScion charachters
07/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 9 Replies
I sell my DragonScions, offer me. The char is in on targeted server, where you want, but the reward is only on Archon. Big Thx Ashley