Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 18:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Want to change account

Discussion on Want to change account within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Want to change account

Hallo ich möchte gerne meinen account gegen einen anderen tauschen.. Ich spiele auf Evengarda und hab dort einen lvl 52 ranger mit elite oberteil und sehr guter hose ... sie trägt auserdem noch schwarze Flügel... auf dem acc befinden sich auch noch ein lvl 44 knight pvp geskillt und noch einen lvl 39 hunter... beide ebenfalls gute rüstung...
Ich möchte gerne den Acc gegen einen anderen lvl 60 acc auf Evengarda tauschen... wäre cool... ich habe nämlich keine Lust mehr mit dem ranger weil er Rogue lvl 1 ist =(...

naja bitte angebote

gruß matze
Old 03/31/2008, 21:04   #2

hello i want to change my acc on evengarda... there is an lvl 52 ranger with elite armor and wings... and a lvl 44 knight and lvl 39 hunter 50%...
But 1 problem my lvl 52 ranger is rogue lvl 1 and i dont want to play anymore with him =(... so i want to change the acc for 1 lvl 60 ... pls help mee...
Old 04/01/2008, 03:19   #3

Rogue lv1 ? Very easy/fast to un-rogue
Old 04/01/2008, 13:47   #4

yes but i want to change acc... want lvl 60 char
Old 04/02/2008, 15:05   #5

elite*gold: 25
Received Thanks: 1,204
wont get lvl60 cmon lvl55 max
Old 04/02/2008, 20:33   #6

ok lvl 55 would be enough...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
APB Account Ban and CD-Key Change
08/07/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Moin, Ich wurde gebannt weil ich einen angeblichen Illigalen Key gekauft habe Hello, After an investigation, it has been identified that your account was in violation of the Terms of Service. Subsequently, we have been forced to terminate this account. As a result of the termination, you will be unable to access any part of the All Points Bulletin service including the action districts, social
Change last name on ANY account with ease
02/12/2010 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 70 Replies
Blizzard introduced their Battle.net account system today, however, there is a huge flaw with the system. When you create a battle.net account it will ask you for your first and last name, along with some other information. Make sure you make the first and last name on your Battle.net account whatever you want your WoW accounts last name to change to. After you create your battle.net account, you have the option to "merge" your battle.net account with a world of warcraft account. Do this, and...
change account
08/19/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello to everyone my Italian exchange account with poisonous clubmt2 + 9 and armor for the king's account zzyt2
PWI: Anyone know a way to change account information?
12/12/2008 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
short of contacting customer service with all the registration information (that i've naturally forgotten because it was bullshit info) does anyone know a way to change or view your own contact information? thanks.
Want to change account
07/13/2008 - Trading - 16 Replies
hello guys :) i want to change my account. there is a lvl 52 ranger with very good equip. about 70 million . lvl 44 knight also with very good armor. and a vl 32 mage. i want to change my chars for 1 lvl 45+ char. Mage or Hunter would be very good. :) Ahja 1 thing my lvl 52 ranger is rogue lvl 3 soo sorry about this.. but you can farm letters^^ so pls write me a pm if you are interested :) bye ;) have a nice day