Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Archlord
You last visited: Today at 12:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How can i send keystrokes to an application in background

Discussion on How can i send keystrokes to an application in background within the Archlord forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How can i send keystrokes to an application in background

i need something like a macro that can send keystrokes to an application in background and loop the sending in delay of 2 minutes or something... Any1 have an idea how can i do this or where can i download such program?
Old 04/09/2008, 07:27   #2

download autoit and use

winsettitle("Archlord", "", "what ever you want")
controlsend("what ever you want", "", "", "3")
controlsend("what ever you want", "", "", "4")
controlsend("what ever you want", "", "", "5")
controlsend("what ever you want", "", "", "6")
controlsend("what ever you want", "", "", "7")
controlsend("what ever you want", "", "", "8")
Old 04/09/2008, 07:41   #3

Ill defo try it when i come back. I hope the archlord cleint can be minimized of course ;p
Old 04/09/2008, 11:26   #4

i hope you have some programming/scripting experience... otherwise it might seem like japanesse to you. autoit is great though, fairly simple to learn and execute. good luck =]

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Simulating Keystrokes
11/18/2011 - General Gaming Releases - 6 Replies
Hi folks, usually I am not releasing my stuff. But here is a small hint for "do it yourself" people, how to simulate keystrokes for Warhammer Online. The usual way to do that via Postmessage or kbdevent does NOT work here, because Warhammer is a DirectInput game. It cost me some hours to figure out a proper but easy way how to do it: INPUT input;
Aion 1.9.0.3 sending keystrokes in background mode
08/29/2010 - Aion - 1 Replies
Hello to all! I'am trying to send keystrokes in BACKGROUND MODE to AION client using C++ (Builder2009): I do it like that: ... PostMessage(Window,WM_KEYDOWN, VK_OEM_MINUS, 0x00020001); ... This function works good for me, but as i can see i can't send WASD or VK_MENU(ALT) and more, something like game protection
Storm hack with .send | .send lesson Part 1
08/21/2010 - Kal Online - 30 Replies
This is lesson 1 of what useful things .send can do =P later i'll post some more nice things I know that kocp dont allow kalhackit... but u can have some fun with it on servers without kocp or if you smart enough you can do it on servers without kalhackit or even on int if you even smarter :P First of all you need KalHackIt that works on private server with sniffing (Download attached... thx to syntex for the snif.ini add)
[osds] problem send item & send weapon
11/12/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello i have 2 problems with osds control panel when i try to send weapon i have no more weapon available i cant choice i have nothing but i can send armor succesfully and my second problem is send item when i try to send item the browser say Login Error, Please login again.anyone can be fix that please? i post screenshots http://panzer.power-heberg.com/itembug.JPG http://panzer.power-heberg.com/noweapon.JPG
The difference between hard/software keystrokes
02/17/2009 - 9Dragons - 2 Replies
Hi all, I recently joined so forgive my noobies questions I was wondering how Keystrokes made by software and hardware are different. The reason for this the "Logitech Revolution mouse" can asign other Keys to it's Buttons even keyboad keys how come Gameguard allows this? Does Gameguard only block what it knows or is this only partly the case?