Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT ELE LVL85 FOR KNIGHT 80+ ON ARCHON SERVER

Discussion on WTT ELE LVL85 FOR KNIGHT 80+ ON ARCHON SERVER within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT ELE LVL85 FOR KNIGHT 80+ ON ARCHON SERVER

CLOSED

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT good ele lvl85(Gracia) for sorc/bers/hunter/archer at archon
10/31/2010 - Archlord Trading - 28 Replies
Its a very good ele 2/4 cf realm + much other cf realms. The ele is pretty good for her lvl and got 80+seras lvl4. Also there are 1xgaudius ring 1x luke necklace, 1x union neck with black wings(lvl4? i dont remember now :>), 1xspiral ring, 1x proof of monarch and 1x proof of destroyer. Account comes with mail. What i want for the Account: As said Sorc/Bers/hunter/archer/mage/knight at Archon server lvl80+ with equal gear or WC at Archon Server!(WC/PSC is preffered atm most !!) I just...
WTT/WTS KNIGHT LVL 76 ARCHON SERVER
07/10/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
hello the knight have 2 x barom 1 blode 1 shuta 1 karkean good builded armapds : cf and poison greaves : ice boots : ice
WTT 77 KNIGHT FOR OTHER CLASS 70+ ARCHON SERVER
06/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
im selling a knight in Archon server lvl 77 for a archer lvl 7x i prefere 71 good builded ice armor light greaves ice armpads and ice boots good unique stuff
WTS LVL85+ Knight (Gaiahon)
11/23/2009 - Archlord Trading - 29 Replies
Like the title says. lvl85+ Knight on Gaiahon. Has x2 Gaud and a Luke. I will add a lvl38 archer on Brum with 2 realm parts if you want. For more info or screens pm. And about the price, also pm me with your offer.
WTS Knight lvl85+ [EVEN]
05/13/2009 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
Hello, i'm a bit tired of the game, and of play MMO, i'm looking for a serious trade, my knight is full realm, with a pvp build really strong, nice weapon, 3 luke neck, 2 gaudius, 1 barom ring, 1 shuta ring, lots of items, some gold and cc too... if some1 is interesred offer me, i'll able to hear offers till i get some1 that make me glad. cya