Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

My f$#%ing Itrader problem

Discussion on My f$#%ing Itrader problem within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
My f$#%ing Itrader problem

Please be patient, Mods are working hard.....
That was weeks ago, they don't even respond to my posts anymore on my thread about being scammed

Stop wasting time opening and closing threads and fix my itrader ffs, I showed you everything. I'm sure it doesnt take very long to REMOVE THEM.

You guys do nothing when people give negative itrader's , but when they are not true, you ask for all kinds of proof.

YOU SHOULD be asking for proof of the scam in order to prove a negative -itrader.

I.E. XXXX scammed me, he took account back. < Here is a screenshot to show my proofs >
Old 10/16/2010, 20:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
/sign its much more easier to ask for proof of scam, than for a proof of a fake -iTrader...
Old 10/17/2010, 12:54   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimptastic View Post
Please be patient, Mods are working hard.....
That was weeks ago, they don't even respond to my posts anymore on my thread about being scammed

Stop wasting time opening and closing threads and fix my itrader ffs, I showed you everything. I'm sure it doesnt take very long to REMOVE THEM.

You guys do nothing when people give negative itrader's , but when they are not true, you ask for all kinds of proof.

YOU SHOULD be asking for proof of the scam in order to prove a negative -itrader.

I.E. XXXX scammed me, he took account back. < Here is a screenshot to show my proofs >
dude, mod's got enough to do in rl too, they cant check every single problem each day, sometimes they cant even log in here because they got no time i guess.
so wait a bit and maybe youll get a good respond

cheers.
Old 10/17/2010, 13:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kardosa View Post
dude, mod's got enough to do in rl too, they cant check every single problem each day, sometimes they cant even log in here because they got no time i guess.
so wait a bit and maybe youll get a good respond

cheers.

the guy has been waiting almost a month i think thats plenty time.

as far as the mods having enough things to do all they fckin do is close threads ... nothing ever gets done. if the mods are to busy to look into problems with scammers giving negative feedback then they dont need to be a mod in the first place........yey for fckin awesome service here.
Old 10/17/2010, 13:27   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

badluck then
Old 10/17/2010, 13:52   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very bad luck. i feel for these guys.. if one is to give negative feedback away and not get banned who is to say we cant banned for giving positive feedback away..
Old 10/17/2010, 16:34   #7

they don't need to " look into it " ....just fking remove it.
they don't look into it when the guy gave me them
so why do they need to look into it to remove them
Old 10/17/2010, 18:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i got negative feedback as well now. i will now give my friends positive feedback and scammers negative feed back i no longer care about this site and the peice of **** mods that run it. you can find me at egamingsupply.com my user name is ihategalka. this is where i will be conducting my sales from now on.

gimp youre a good man.. **** everyone else.
Old 10/18/2010, 13:37   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

oh snap! looks like it got sorted out.