Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS knight on brumhart

Discussion on WTS knight on brumhart within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS knight on brumhart

WTS my lvl67 knight on brumhart
full realm (cf)
hawul and good weps good build also
for screens pm me i would like wc/scrolls/other account for it
account comes WITH e mail

Old 09/26/2010, 14:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 80
i was about to trade one of my accounts for an account with almost the same details. be careful.

Old 09/26/2010, 14:41   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anzuria View Post
i was about to trade one of my accounts for an account with almost the same details. be careful.
and who r you then?

« WTB Cloack | leaving game sale! »

Similar Threads
WTS knight 7x (Brumhart)
12/15/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
KNIGHT LVL 7x Ingame uniqes (shuta,blode 2x, karkean, barom, logo,darila,guardimesh,shocker,lilin) I have 60k cc (bag contains like 10k or more cc) Around 1,5 bilion in coins, 400 mil normal gold, and 20 bilion in stones. Many wepons, armors that are awsome. I have a complete list of item.Interest send me pm. I sell only for real money.I take euros (veryfied paypal accounts) Im serious and i not scammer!All unique are obtained in a game. Offer me
Wts lvl 90+ Knight Brumhart
05/16/2009 - Archlord Trading - 18 Replies
Well after my first thread faild here the second. Some things changed in the offer! The Knight has full Poison and Lightnin gear, also 2 Ohkeros 2 Gaudius 1 Luke. It has some gold and some lvl 3-5 stones and also some cc Items. It is well skilled and if u need help i can teach u how to handle him.
WTS lvl 85+ Knight Brumhart
02/15/2009 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Well its 1 of the highest Knights ingame. The Knight is much higher then this lvl but for safety i wont write it =) with full Poison and Lightnin. The Knight has also some Uniqs. He is very well Skilled and has no faults. If i can sell it for a good Price i will do this. If not I will keep it ofc!
[WTB] 40+ Knight on Brumhart
10/24/2008 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hallo, Ich suche ein Archlord Account, es sollte ein 40+ Knight sein... ambesten Level 44 oder 45 Server: Brumhart Inventar / Safe !KÖNNEN! voll sein, aber auch leer ist mir egal Geheimfrage sollte da sein ICQ: 303649670