Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Archlord Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GRACIA] Swash 89 full realm + serazaran lvl 4

Discussion on [GRACIA] Swash 89 full realm + serazaran lvl 4 within the Archlord Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GRACIA] Swash 89 full realm + serazaran lvl 4

-SOLD-
Old 07/03/2010, 18:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Screens ON
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GRACIA] WTS SWASH 9x REALMS AND SERAZARAN LVL 4 CHECK
09/17/2010 - Archlord Trading - 7 Replies
Hi all, First i want to say scammers are not welcome here, even as i ll only trade using MM's BUT not any MM, only Mods can be my MM so scammers fail here. Lets go talk about the account: Swash 9x with 89 pet lvl 4 full realm, luke neck with dark wings lvl 2 pet lvl 4 and loaded of wc itens. All rings event. ( spiral, proof of monarch and union necklace ). PM me with offer's in USD ( PAYPAL VERIFIED ) Accepting kark with infinity or biglos with Infinity. SCREENS:
WTT swash lvl 74 full realm 2x blode 1x kark cc 100m gold in ARCHON Check here more i
08/19/2010 - Archlord Trading - 1 Replies
Hellow i wanna trade my swash lvl 74 no reset full cc gold good stuff blode kark for outher char in gracia or zian or outher in acheron 71+
WTS Swash 9x Full unique AND realm CHECK
08/18/2010 - Archlord Trading - 23 Replies
WTS Level 83 Swash (Cyripus) Full Uniks + Realm + WC
08/16/2010 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
My job means I cannot play this game anymore :(( My swash is awesome. She has 2 blodes with +res in each, kark+level 3 wings, full realm (more than 1 set!) + extra realm pieces to sell to others, amazing weapons, and a ton of wc (lens+, combos, other pots, unused swash panda, hunter panda to sell). She is high level alchemy and can soon make WISE MAN BOXES (with pets, uniks and extra large pinks pots). I don't swap for character in another game and I don't split. So don't ask me. This...
WTS SWASH LEV 77 FULL UNIQUES + PART REALM
05/03/2010 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
This Swash is one of the strongest characters in Cyripus server. She has: * Well-known & well-loved character (Cyripus players will recognise her) * 2 Blodes with resistance stones * Kark with 13% wings * Ice realm chest armor * Ice realm boots * Ice realm ring (helm) * Spare ring (helm) with Ashtal (better than Ice realm ring) * Spare Ice ream boots (for bound transfer to other player next month)